• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

2300 Evening AND mornings Sacrices is what Daniel was told by Gabriel , the  translators said DAYS.....then they translated the EXACT SAME TWO WORDS in verse 24....Dan. 8: as Evening and Morning, NOT DAY....So it was 2300 Evening and Morning Sacrifices. Maybe this 2300 is what throws your Revelation understanding off via your tim ing, RABBIT HOLES takes us to places we ougght not be brother.

What does this say...

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

How many mornings and evenings in one day?       one morning and one evening, right?

________________________________________________________________________________________

It is 2300 days - that end with Jesus cleansing the temple.     What do you have at the end of that timeframe?

Edited by douggg
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

Antiochus doesn't prefigure the Antichrist, but the beast. 

There is no Anti-Christ per se, its something Christians have called him instead of calling him all the namres he has....he is just anti God which means he is anti-Jesus also....and when thry were speaking of him they said THAT ANTI-CHRIST that shall come. He is the Little Horn only after he assumes power under the 10, he is the Beast only after he Conquers the Mediterranean Sea Region, which is why he comres oughta the Mediterranean Sea. Israel NEVER accepts the Beast as their Messiah, hes nor Jewish. That is just another Rabbit Hole brother. 

6 minutes ago, douggg said:

The beast will be 8th Julio Claudian king, dictator of the EU.

You should be very carful saying this brother. I don't evenn know what to say anymore as per this. No men come comes back to life, thre 8th King is a Demon named Apollyon who is in  the Bottomless Pit. If you really just knew how out there everyone sees this as !! Come on man.

8 minutes ago, douggg said:

Little horn will be the 7th Julio Claudian king, leader of the EU, but not dictator until later.

Antichrist - King of Israel, unaprroved by God to be their king.

The Little Horn is a Gentile King who Conquers Israel and the whole Medierranean Sea Region. Nothing more, nothing less.

10 minutes ago, douggg said:

My timeline fits.   

No it doesn't, you have the Two Witnesses dying at the 2nd Woe but living in the first 1260 days of the 70th Week...Its like a grown man saying a Toddlers outfit fits, YEA....over his hand. 

12 minutes ago, douggg said:

hat covenant did the Jews transgress in Daniel 9:11 ?  

That has ZILCH to do with an AGREEMENNT between the coming Anti-Christ and the MANY {Including Israel} Nations in the Mediterranean Sea Redgion. None of the other Nations are even Jewish. Why would it be a Godly Covenant {Agreement} ? Its not Covenant simply means AGREEMENT in Hebrew. Its an Agreement between this MAN and MANY Nations in the Region, nothing more, nothing less. 

15 minutes ago, douggg said:

Transgression of desolation - what is the transgression and what is desolate?

The TRANSEGRESSION is the High Priest who forbids the Jews from worshipping Jesus AFTER they Repent. God protects the 1/3 of the Jews who repented and FORSAKES the 2/3 of the Jews who do not Repent. Desolate means Despolilation in reality, that is the rootword It spoils the Holy Place. It went from being a Holy Place to being spolied or Unholly until its cleansed, which tells you what Douggg ?  That they Jews had already REPENTED, thus it was a Holy Place again. The Jews never accepted Jesus, until they do the Temple can't be cleansed, and since this act DEFILES/Spoils the Holy Place, then it must have been cleansed when the False Prophet placed this Image in the Holy of Holies !! The Holy Place is thus SPOLED or Defiled/Desolated. 

27 minutes ago, douggg said:

11 Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.

In Deuteronomy 31:9-13,  Moses made it a law that all future leaders of Israel confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant on a 7 year interval.    

I have talked to the Jews about this, and that agree that it something that is required.    It can't be done though because of the muslims presence on the temple mount.

In the END TIMES....No one is asked to keep THE LAW....we are all free from the law. So I don't even get your point brother. You're talking in circles here.

28 minutes ago, douggg said:

Well, I went through all that in my thread "Timing of the two witnesses, by working backwards" to show that the two witness's 1260 days is the first half of the 7 years.   Verse by verse.

Why don't try to do the same?

I just showed you....once we figure out that 100 + 67 +33  + 40 = 240 we don't have to keep adding brother. It is what it will always be. 240. Right ?

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

So, if I am understanding correctly what y'all are saying is we are in the time of peace right now correct?

But what about Matthew 24:14 which says:  And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.  If I remember correctly there are still some nations that have not heard the gospel.  So, by your logic every nation has already heard the gospel, or am I misunderstanding Matthew 24?

25 minutes ago, douggg said:

Maybe this 2300 is what throws your Revelation understanding off via your tim ing, RABBIT HOLES takes us to places we ougght not be brother.

There is nothing wrong with the chart.   It is easy to read and follow.

What it doesn't do - is agree with some of the ideas you come up with.      Maybe you should make your own chart, showing your ideas?  

Edited by douggg

2 minutes ago, IloveyouGod. said:

So, if I am understanding correctly what y'all are saying is we are in the time of peace right now correct?

But what about Matthew 24:14 which says:  And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.  If I remember correctly there are still some nations that have not heard the gospel.  So, by your logic every nation has already heard the gospel, or am I misunderstanding Matthew 24?

I think one has to look at the parable of the fig tree, to know that we are close.

If you mean by peace right now, as referring to the condition in Ezekiel 38 before Gog/Magog?    Israel is in a state of peace, but it is a fragile peace.    Whether the President Trump plan, amplifies that peace situation is unsure, but it could.    Regardless, it is not the covenant in Daniel 9:27.

The world is certainly not in peace, but it is not in a state of all out war, or even major wars,  either.

19 minutes ago, douggg said:

Justin's point was that Revelation is complicated and hard to understand.

His point was on the overlapping creating a complexity that is almost to hard to comprehend. HES RIGHT, we can't understand it, but God in His own timing has chosen to reveal it to those who ask for understanding, we are in those days now. We are lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. I wish someone would have taught me these things, instead it took me 30 plus years, but the first 25 years was bogged down with Mens Traditions and ME, ME, ME, MY,MY, MY Understanding, the last 5 years or so I have learned to simpply ASK God to show me, you know like a little child asks his parents, it works !! So while its hard....its also simple.....EXAMPLE. A combination lock with lets say SIX NUMBERS is very, very, very Complicated right ? But once someone tells you 35, 65, 33, 63, 99, 01 it gets real easy to open, time after time, after time. It goes from COMPLEX to SIMPLE. That's my point brother. It might have sounded snotty, but I was just making a point, it CAN BE COMPLEX......but once we know it, it become SIMPLE. I was being overtly outlandish on purpose to show how simple it can be vs. what we percieve it to be. 

28 minutes ago, douggg said:

My view, not pointing at anyone in particular, is that regarding eschatology, most people just don't care.   They don't care what God has to say.    Whereas, what God has said is because He loves us.

I agree in some cases, but in other cases people just arent called unto eschatology. It would be like me trying to operate on your liver...:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: RUN MAN RUN. My number one line would be....if I mess up it'll grow back !! 

20 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

There is no Anti-Christ per se, its something Christians have called him instead of calling him all the namres he has....he is just anti God which means he is anti-Jesus also....and when thry were speaking of him they said THAT ANTI-CHRIST that shall come. He is the Little Horn only after he assumes power under the 10, he is the Beast only after he Conquers the Mediterranean Sea Region, which is why he comres oughta the Mediterranean Sea. Israel NEVER accepts the Beast as their Messiah, hes nor Jewish. That is just another Rabbit Hole brother. 

I have explained this to you, I don't know how many times.   You have yet to refute...

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Why were they mocking Jesus as "Christ the King of Israel"  ?

Edited by douggg

3 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I agree in some cases, but in other cases people just arent called unto eschatology. It would be like me trying to operate on your liver...:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: RUN MAN RUN. My number one line would be....if I mess up it'll grow back !! 

Them who have been called to other work in the body of Christ, should not discourage pursuing eschatology by others.

11 minutes ago, IloveyouGod. said:

We are not in they 3.5 years of quasi peace, that can only happen after the Rapture of the Church. 

12 minutes ago, IloveyouGod. said:

TV Satellites have reached all nations. CBN put up Satellites long ago that shows the NBA and so did TBN or Trinity, and they go to Muslim nations, the tradeoff is they have to carry TBN and CBN, the Gospel has been carried unto all nations brother. We are just awituing the call from our Lord to come up hither, then THE END.....70th Week will be upon the world. We Christiansa who get translated DIE we don't just go to Heaven in this SIN FLESH, our sin flesh can't enter heaven, we shed this body in the "TWINKLING" of an eye and go to heaven as Spirit Men, without corruption, then we recieve our Glorious bodies. 

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

In the END TIMES....No one is asked to keep THE LAW....we are all free from the law. So I don't even get your point brother. You're talking in circles here.

Look on my chart - I identify the transgression of desolation of Daniel 8:12-13 is an act by the Antichrist.    It is the act of 2Thessalonians2:4.      The abomination of desolation is different.  It is related to the F.P. and the beast.

Each horizontal line segment on the chart means some time passes.

Confirmation of the covenant, then some time passes of peace and safety;

The daily sacrifice stopped and the Antichrist commits the ToD;

Then some time passes;

The revealed man of sin killed;

Then some time passes;

Brought back to life as the beast;

Then some time passes;

The F.P. has the image made and placed in the temple, the AoD;

Then 1290 days pass;

Then the sixth seal takes place;

The 45 days pass as the armies gather at Armageddon;

Then Jesus returns.