Figure of eighty

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

You start now. Bring he/she up in the church of your choice. At about 3 years old explain the Gospel of Grace to your child. Read the Bible to them out loud. Pray for them. Be a decent example as best you can. Don’t yell at them unless totally necessary. Don’t hit them with your hand. Use a wooden spoon on a thigh early when they are horrible in their revolt of you. They will do this at two. Don’t be afraid. You take charge early and you will have a holy kid. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Get control EARLY it’s not mean, it’s LOVE. DONT BE PC. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

That wooden spoon thing? Make sure there are no video cameras around, lest you find yourself on “Inside Edition” exposing you as “ Monster Mommy” Of the week.......pathetic, isn’t it ?

One smak changes everything. My son was a born rebel at 2. Smak. He now is a 21 year old pastor and student. I did what a God said.  I never had to smak him again. I realize God has him in his hand. Not me. Truth. 

Edited by Kristin
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

That wooden spoon thing? Make sure there are no video cameras around, lest you find yourself on “Inside Edition” exposing you as “ Monster Mommy” Of the week.......pathetic, isn’t it ?

I know what you’re saying. My point is that hands are for love. Whipping spoons are for discipline. Trust me it works. Smak once, then threats are effective. “Do you need the whipping spoon?!”  No ! He realized my authority. 

Edited by Kristin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

16 minutes ago, Kristin said:

I know what you’re saying. My point is that hands are for love. Whipping spoons are for discipline. Trust me it works. Smak once, then threats are effective. “Do you need the whipping spoon?!”  No ! He realized my authority. 

Mom used to make us kids go outside and get her a switch .....that little walk to the willow tree was alway worse than the actual whipping .......and all  Dad had to do was just stand up and “ threaten” to use his belt and we all suddenly became  little “ angels”....... haha......

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly only whipped him once at a young bratty age. I threatened him forever after. I never had to smak him again. Threats worked for the rest of his growing up. “Do you need the whipping spoon?!!” Straightened Him right up. That’s how you must raise children! It’s NOT abusive. It’s being the authority. 

Edited by Kristin
Sloppy