Sign in to follow this  
shewill7

Being New Here

I'm evidently not very computer savvy because I'm not able to figure out how to get around very well in the forums.  Maybe someday I will figure this out lol and have the privileged of speaking with others of you.  The only thing I've figured out so far is how to start a new post.  I know it's sad :(  

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks Godismyloveforever I'm not sure it's going to work.  I started trying to sign up several hours ago now actually earlier this afternoon.  It's been really good to talk with you.  I won't bother you anymore but thank you very much for all your help.

• Praise God! 1

Hey Shewill! I saw you last night in chat. The forums get easier the more you explore and we're all super happy to help anyway we can. Hope to see you back again very soon. Be blessed! :th_wave:

Hi! I’m new here too and just figuring this all out! God bless and I’m excited to begin meaningful conversations with you all!

25 minutes ago, Lajoyce said:

Hi! I’m new here too and just figuring this all out! God bless and I’m excited to begin meaningful conversations with you all!

Hi Lajoyce, Welcome to worthy! It might benefit you to start you're own thread here in the welcome section so everyone can get to know you also. Be blessed! 

Welcome to Worthy, shewill.  It takes a while to learn the forums but don't give up.  We will enjoy having you.

3 hours ago, Lajoyce said:

Hi Welcome to Worthy Lajoyce!  I think it's good to start your own post in the Welcome area.