Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

This is not a book, it is just me speaking from the heart and from what I have discovered.  It's been hard to put into words, because there is so much information from the scriptures regarding this war and what era it belongs to.  I have been involved lately in a few discussions about the Gog and Magog war on other threads that were not intended for this subject, so I apologise for hick-jacking and decided to make a new fresh post showing new things that have come to light for me at least and ask anyone who is interested to look again with fresh eyes so that our interpretation can hopefully be solid depending on the facts given in scripture.  I will do in segments so there is no information overload.  These things need to be read slowly so we can absorb a little at a time.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The thousand years is what we call the millennium.  It's a new era with Christ ruling with his saints.  The headquarters will be Holy Jerusalem-situated where Jerusalem is today, but with larger boundaries.  Christ is given all the kingdoms of the earth to have dominion over.  All kingdoms are his now.

So keep this in mind, that all nations, cities and kingdoms have become the Lord's and the law will go forth from Holy Jerusalem.  All these nations and kingdoms are given to Israel to rule over, and have become "the house of Israel".

So - all kingdoms, nations, and cities are now called "the house of Israel", because they belong to the Lord who is the King of Israel ruling from Israel.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ will rule his whole kingdom with a rod of iron, and will teach all the remnants of Israel who are living in the kingdom's boundaries the straight path.  Israel in turn will teach the gentile remnants of the kingdoms of the earth - the law of the Lord, pointing to Jesus Christ and bringing much glory to God. 

The laws given to earth for men to live in peace will be a new fair system, with righteous laws and with righteous men ruling under Christ.  He will appoint his kings, princes, governer's, judges, counsellors and preachers and send them out to the kingdoms and nations of the earth to learn and live by his laws.  All kingdoms, nations and cities must abide in this new system of righteousness to live in peace and be taught truth. 

Isaiah 1:26   And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

All nations are subject to and now belong to "the house of Israel", for all will serve the Lord. These are all the "mountains of Israel" (kingdoms of the earth).

During the 1000 years, men will multiply in Israel and amongst the gentiles nations.  Israel will have workers serving them for employment.

Isaiah 14:1   For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Isaiah 14:2   And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Israel's own land = the Land of the Lord, the Kingdom of God.  This is now called "the house of Israel".  That whole land that rules by the Word of the Lord not only in Israel, but throughout the whole earth.

Isaiah 14:3   And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

Under this new system of Christ, there will be no slaves, but men hired for a fair wage.  Employment will still continue, and men with skills can still hire out their labour.  Not everyone is a farmer, and not every one can make a pair of shoes.  Skills are still needed.  All will receive a fair wage and there will be no robbing of someone's labour but every man will eat the fruit of his own labour and it will not be given to others.

In order to buy and sell, merchants are still needed.  So money will still be used.  Where does that money now come from and where is it stored?  Today we have the world bank, but in the kingdom, the treasuries will be stored in Israel, Holy Jerusalem. 

Haggai 2:8   The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.

Christ has collected all the gold and silver that the heathen in the past era had stolen from him.  It will all be collected and brought into the Kingdom's treasuries.

Zechariah 14:14   And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.

Isaiah 23:18   And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the LORD, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing.

All the merchandise, and clothing and food left over from Armageddon from the old merchants of the earth ...throughout the earth, will gathered to be dispersed throughout Christ's kingdoms.  The needy will not go without.  They will be fed and clothed.  Their "hire" of the Lord will supply their needs.

And men can buy fields....

Jeremiah 32:42   For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

Jeremiah 32:43   And fields shall be bought in this land, whereof ye say, It is desolate without man or beast; it is given into the hand of the Chaldeans.

Jeremiah 32:44   Men shall buy fields for money, and subscribe evidences, and seal them, and take witnesses in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, and in the cities of the mountains, and in the cities of the valley, and in the cities of the south: for I will cause their captivity to return, saith the LORD.

The fields purchased throughout all the Lords kingdoms can no longer be taken from others.

Edited by Sister

With this tiny glimpse into the millennial kingdom we can see how men will still need money to buy and sell.  The only difference is that it will be a fair system over "the whole house of Israel" - the kingdoms of the Lord which are spread throughout the whole earth.

Now maybe with all this in mind, Ezekiel 28 & 29 will  make more sense.

The earth has been living in peace.  The thousand years have expired.  Satan let out of prison.  He  uses "Gog" who is in charge of "the land of Magog".  To find out what this "land" of Magog is, we need to use the scriptures as our dictionary and tune into God's language, for he has given us some big clues.

Ezekiel 38:2   Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Ezekiel 38:3   And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Who was Meshech and Tubal of old times?

Ezekiel 27:13   Javan, Tubal, and Meshech, they were thy merchants: they traded the persons of men and vessels of brass in thy market.

So in God's language, where the spirit speaks, Gog is the chief prince of ....the merchants.  Meschech and Tubal are the merchants who will be dealing after the 1000 years has expired.  Gog is the chief of .... this land....the land of merchants who have turned wicked.... and who are of the nations spread throughout ...the four corners... of the earth.

Revelation 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Today, that land of merchants with all the buying and selling of their merchandise is called Babylon (see Rev 18).  In the next era, that land will be called Magog.  History will repeat.  After a thousand years of teaching, this land will go back to it's old ways, because Satan is let out to pollute this land again and bring it back to the old ways.

Gog will gather the merchants of the earth who were living in peace and he will stir them up to increase their wealth by stealing the gold and silver from the kingdoms of the Lord spread throughout the whole earth....from the whole house of Israel, leading right up to the treasury in Israel where there is even more wealth in abundance.

Ezekiel 38:4   And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Ezekiel 38:5   Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Ezekiel 38:6   Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Gog will be turned back TO THE OLD WAYS.  Using the Merchants of the earth, from all these houses of Israel to rob the earth again and the peoples.

Speaking to Gog

Ezekiel 38:8   After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

All of these nations have been dwelling safely for a thousand years.  That "land" that has been brought back from the sword (war), are all the kingdoms of the Lord throughout the earth.  "That land" - the land of peace and righteousness, which is of "the house of Israel" is the land that obeys the Law of the Lord.  This land will be troubled, just like it is today.  That generation will go through a test and a big shaking up.  Satan is returned now, using Gog to pollute their ways.  They will all have to make their choice just like what we have coming.  They have to stay loyal to the Lord, or team up with the enemy? 

These "mountains of Israel" are the kingdoms of Israel - of the whole earth.

The scriptures above are not speaking of just where the Kingdom's headquarters are, but the lands that have been healed cleaving to Israel and under their rule.  The whole house of Israel whom Israel rules over.  Gog and "his land" Magog, the high ones, the merchants will make war everywhere.

Ezekiel 38:10   Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

Ezekiel 38:11   And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Who has been living at rest?

Isaiah 14:7   The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

Isaiah 14:8   Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

The land of unwalled villages is THE WHOLE EARTH.  No wars.  This whole land has been at peace for a thousand years, because the devil has been locked up.

Remember what the Lord did at his coming?

Micah 4:3   And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Micah 4:4   But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it.

Ezekiel 38:11   And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Ezekiel 38:12   To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Ezekiel 38:13   Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Just showing that Sheba, Dedan, and those of Tarshish are not in Israel.  These are gentile nations that have been serving the Lord in peace and who is part of and under the same "land" of "unwalled villages".....the kingdom of God, ....of the house of Israel.

Ezekiel 38:14   Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

People of Israel - all those converted to Christ.

Ezekiel 38:15   And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

If I look at a compass, I can see north is always at the top.  Satan likes the north because of one reason;

Psalms 48:2   Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

Ezekiel 38:16   And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

my land = the kingdom of God.  Satan doing the same thing he is doing today.  He has corrupted the teachings, and they have gone back to serving their old gods.

Ezekiel 38:17   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

Ezekiel 38:18   And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Ezekiel 38:19   For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

Not just a shaking in Israel, but throughout the whole land of Israel.  The kingdoms of the Lord throughout the earth.

Ezekiel 38:20   So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Ezekiel 38:21   And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

all my mountains = all the kingdoms of the Lord.  The kingdoms of Israel.  The Lord will turn them all against each other.

Ezekiel 38:22   And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Ezekiel 38:23   Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

All this happens after the thousand years have expired.  It takes time for more people to be born, and for Gog to stir trouble and round up his armies.  It takes time to convince the people and spread lies and create a new network of the rebellious.  It will be a time of unrest and a time of testing for all the kingdoms that have been living in peace but now experience trouble.  There will be many luke-warmers there also. 

Ezekiel 39:1   Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Ezekiel 39:2   And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

God is just repeating what he said in the previous chapter, because we are hard of hearing.

Ezekiel 39:3   And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand.

Ezekiel 39:4   Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

Gog and his armies will fall upon the mountains of Israel (the kingdoms of the Lord).  We already know they are attacking "nations" and that God will send pestilences and turn brother against brother.  Gog's armies will be destroyed piece by piece and their dead shall be throughout the whole earth.  Yes whosoever remains will follow Gog to the kingdom area.

Ezekiel 39:5   Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 39:6   And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

God is not speaking of a physical fire, but a fire of vexation on the land of Magog.

Ezekiel 39:7   So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

The kingdoms of the Lord are all his people called Israel.  The rebellious are living in the midst of his people throughout all his mountains.  His people Israel are not polluting his name anymore, but the rebellious are.

Just like we will see the coming of the Lord, and his judgement on the ungodly, they will witness also.  History repeats. 

Ezekiel 39:8   Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.

Ezekiel 39:9   And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

We established in the beginning post that all the kingdoms of the earth belong to the Lord.  Are not his cities all spread throughout the earth?  Are they not all the cities of Israel?

The dead will not be in one place, but Gog's armies lay dead everywhere throughout the earth, for God has put them all against each other, sending pestilence and blood and rained upon his bands with overflowing rain and great hailstones, fire and brimstone (ezek 38:22)

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

From what I see this Gog thing happens twice. At the valley of Jehoshaphat and the end of the Millennium. 

These peoples are gathered to the plain of Meggido along with the armies of the kings of the East to fight against Christ in the final battle before the Millennium begins.

Then Satan is loosed at the end of the Millennium to deceive the nations one more time.

I could be wrong but it's difficult to mesh Ezekiel and Revelation concerning this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Just some suggestions. Gog is like Leviathan the chaos beast. The systems are not just physical but also part of the fallen hosts. The fighters are not just humans but also of the Holy Heavenly hosts. God likes to involve all His beloved created beings.

Now just suppose that the 1000 years is not literal but 'a very long time'. And just suppose that Daniel's prophesy is complete and Ezekiel, Isiah and Hosea are blended and refer to the reversal of all the prior judgments culminating in Passover and Pentecost.

From an Israeli point of view, the end of the tribulation began in 1948. To them tribulation was being carried away and having others rule them even when back in their own land. To them the regathering of lost tribes and all the nations will signify the end of tribulations. They have an entirely different take on it all. It was written to them and not us in 21st century obscurity.

Along with these Israeli thoughts is the Messiah and the return of God's Glory to Zion. Well, that happened at Pentecost though many did not see this. The ministry to the nations began then with the missionary journeys of the apostles and the returning home of those that were at the Pentecost Outpouring.

This was all prophesied, yet sometimes what we think God is going to do is done in such a way that it is not noticed. Our preconceived notions are a testimony to how easily prophesy books and modern doctrine can sway us. Whatever 'system' you believe might just be way out in left field.

Just remember what the apostle said: "Had they but known, they never would have slain the Lord of Glory". They did NOT know and that is why the Lord God is cryptic at times. He does not want to telegraph His intentions too accurately. He knows what He is up against and does not underestimate the intelligence of His fallen hosts. He knows them well.

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

From what I see this Gog thing happens twice. At the valley of Jehoshaphat and the end of the Millennium. 

Hi Diaste

The valley of Jehoshaphat is not mentioned in Ezekiel 38 & 39, only the valley of Hamongog where Gog and his armies will be buried.

This valley of Hamongog is not mentioned in the Armageddon battle.

These peoples are gathered to the plain of Meggido along with the armies of the kings of the East to fight against Christ in the final battle before the Millennium begins.

Yes, that's the Armageddon war, which took place a thousand years before.

Then Satan is loosed at the end of the Millennium to deceive the nations one more time.

I could be wrong but it's difficult to mesh Ezekiel and Revelation concerning this.

All scriptures relating to the Armageddon war in Revelation are before chapter 20.  Chapter 20 specifically refers to the Gog and Magog war.  Gog and Magog were mentioned for a reason and explicitly says that this war is after the 1000 years when Satan is let out of prison.

Ezekiel 38 mentions "this land" that is brought back from the sword.  This land is not just a city, or a nation, but God's land which has citizens and rulers of the Kingdom. 

All the kingdoms now belong to the Lord and this "land" is a land of peace and truth throughout the earth.  This land is the Lord's and all nations and kingdoms now belong to Israel.  All these cities are Israel's cities now.  All the mountains are Israel's (kingdoms). All is given to them to rule in righteousness for Christ will put them in charge. 

Isaiah 2:3   And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Satan will corrupt this land again like he is doing today (after the thousand years). God is using him for one more final sifting.  Currently, the kingdom of God suffers violence and we know what's coming.  The righteous are always persecuted and Christ warned us this will happen.  Never throughout history has God's "land" on earth ever lived in peace without enemies.  This is because Satan the enemy of God always been here to stir strife against God's people.  Finally a time of rest, for a thousand years with no wars.  Truth is taught, and God's "land" has become a fruitful field.  Knowledge will increase and nations living in peace.  No one can complain.  The land before was a "wasteland", a spiritual dry desert with nothing growing.  The mountains of Israel have now become the kingdoms of our Lord Jesus, but again like today, the weeds will come up and have to be sifted out.  God will use Gog to do this.

Ezekiel 38:8   After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

This cannot happen until the Prince of Peace comes and binds the enemy.