Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

The Lord has showed me that I have erred on one thing in this post, and posted it too hastily in my excitement.

So I need to correct.

The gentile nations ruled by Christ during the millennium are not the house of Israel, but the house of Israel will be in charge of them.

Israel is separate.  Her borders will be lengthened.  She will have cities and suburbs in Israel.  The headquarters is Jerusalem.  Only the whole land of Israel will be the leading nation - without bars or gates.

The house of Israel will be saved.  All the gentile nations will not.  The land of Israel is holy. Jerusalem is the most holy.  Israel will be protected because the remnants will obey.  Not one of them will be lost.  The gentiles will be a mixed bunch. Some will join to the house of Israel, and some will not.  The law of the Lord comes out of holy Jerusalem. The cities of Israel will obey to the end.  The gentile nations will not, nor will they be in unity serving the Lord, but consist of the faithful and unfaithful.

Israel will have something that no other nation has, peace and protection from the Lord Jesus because all will be walking in his commandments and none will stray.  All the remnants of Israel have been chosen to shine to give the Lord Glory in showing the earth that they can obey this time and therefore that land will be blessed. As a people the house of Israel will be one in the Lord and chosen for this.

I needed to clear this up.  I am sorry if I led anyone astray, it was an honest mistake.  The post was not supposed to be about the house of Israel, but about the land of Magog and who they are.  They are still the merchants from all the gentiles nations.  Together they make the land of Magog.  They are not one particular nation, or race, and they do not exist today, because these generations have not been born yet.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic