Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anyone else get some deep spiritual insights from Dr. Strange?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bawcash said:

Anyone else get some deep spiritual insights from Dr. Strange?

Okay well, the title of this topic caught my attention. But I have no idea who Dr. Strange is. Sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Okay well, the title of this topic caught my attention. But I have no idea who Dr. Strange is. Sorry. 

I think it is this person. Don't worry you aren't missing anything.

Doctor Stephen Strange is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. ... Doctor Strange serves as the Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think it is this person. Don't worry you aren't missing anything.

Ah yes! I believe it is in the book of Hezachia, God says "And lest ye be poisoned, thou souldst livest in a bubble shunning all unfamiliar and new things. Above all else, alienate those around you, looking down on them, making them feel unwelcome and having no desire to enter the doors of My church. Doest this and thou shalt be able to truly be holier than thou"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I think it is this person. Don't worry you aren't missing anything.

Doctor Stephen Strange is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. ... Doctor Strange serves as the Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats.

Ah! Oh... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bawcash said:

Ah yes! I believe it is in the book of Hezachia, God says "And lest ye be poisoned, thou souldst livest in a bubble shunning all unfamiliar and new things. Above all else, alienate those around you, looking down on them, making them feel unwelcome and having no desire to enter the doors of My church. Doest this and thou shalt be able to truly be holier than thou"

what? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...