Anyone else get some deep spiritual insights from Dr. Strange?

10 hours ago, Bawcash said:

Anyone else get some deep spiritual insights from Dr. Strange?

Okay well, the title of this topic caught my attention. But I have no idea who Dr. Strange is. Sorry. 

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Okay well, the title of this topic caught my attention. But I have no idea who Dr. Strange is. Sorry. 

I think it is this person. Don't worry you aren't missing anything.

Doctor Stephen Strange is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. ... Doctor Strange serves as the Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats.

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Ah yes! I believe it is in the book of Hezachia, God says "And lest ye be poisoned, thou souldst livest in a bubble shunning all unfamiliar and new things. Above all else, alienate those around you, looking down on them, making them feel unwelcome and having no desire to enter the doors of My church. Doest this and thou shalt be able to truly be holier than thou"

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Doctor Stephen Strange is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. ... Doctor Strange serves as the Sorcerer Supreme, the primary protector of Earth against magical and mystical threats.

Ah! Oh... :rolleyes:

49 minutes ago, Bawcash said:

Ah yes! I believe it is in the book of Hezachia, God says "And lest ye be poisoned, thou souldst livest in a bubble shunning all unfamiliar and new things. Above all else, alienate those around you, looking down on them, making them feel unwelcome and having no desire to enter the doors of My church. Doest this and thou shalt be able to truly be holier than thou"

what? :huh: