Abby-Joy

"Throne Room Song" - the Pentecostals of Alexandria, feat. Charity Gail/People and Songs

• Similar Content

• By borris83
      Dear all,
      I am sharing a video where I have talked about the experiences and insights that I gained in Christian path. Have discussed some Bible verses and their interpretations too.
    • By Behold
      "having a form of godliness"
      So. what is this?   What is this AS compared to being saved - born again?
      Its very simple....
      a "form of godliness" is religion. All Religion.   All Religion is a "form" of Godliness that isn't actually true Godliness.     And what is the difference between Religion and Christianity?     Well, Religion is man's self effort to touch God or become God.    Whereas Christianity is God coming to Man, as a divine Man,  to take man back home.    Religion is man's self righteous effort to get in touch with God, and Christianity is God on a Cross touching humanity with the Blood of Jesus, the Righteousness of God,  and the Love of God..
       Its, "self righteousness", which is Religion.    Look at that phrase..."self righteousness"......"self".."right'.......trying to make "self" "right" with God.......by SELF.   (Legalism)   By works, by lifestyle, by commandment keeping, and worrying about keeping the law to TRY to make "self" = "righteous".
      See it?    All Religion is an effort to ither become Divine, or to join Divinity, by SELF RIGHTEOUS EFFORT... = trying to make "self" "right"......= Self-Righteousness. = Religion.
      And THAT.......all that is Religion, and it is what 2nd Timothy is defining as "a FORM of Godliness", that "denies the Power of God".
      So, what is the Power of God that imparts Godliness?   It IS the only and sole means and method that causes you to become born again.    This is being SAVED.... This is...God giving you HIS very Righteousness, which is the defining idea  you are to comprehend so that you perfectly understand WHAT the Power of God is, exactly and in Truth.
      The power of God, is the ability of God to recreate you as a "new creation" "in Christ".  So, this, once applied to you, is not a "form of Godliness", ... Its not self righteous effort .....Its not Religion, and its not something that you can  do for yourself.   Its something that God did for you on a Cross and then offers this Power, this Redemption, this BLOOD ATONEMENT, as a "free Gift", and when you by Faith trust in Christ, God then delivers the literal Power of God thru Christ that recreates you as born again and a "new Creation in Christ".
      To simplify......  
      "A form of Godliness" is Religion..... is Legalism....is trusting in SELF, instead of trusting totally in CHRIST to save you and keep you saved.
      Listen....if you are not trusting in Christ Alone to keep you saved, then you are not really trusting in Christ.    Thats a fact.
      Real Godliness is Redemption.   Real Godliness is God making you righteous and keeping you righteous, =  through the Blood of Jesus.
      "A form of Godliness" is a person trying to be good enough, live holy enough, or reach high enough by self righteousness, as THEIR RELIGIOUS EFFORT to become one with God, and in doing this they are "denying the real power of God" which is......The Cross and God as Christ on it as total eternal Redemption offered as a free GIFT...= "the GIFT of Righteousness". .  = (Grace).
    • By HolyMood
      I made a video about christian celebrities who gave their testimonies.
      Hope it inspires some people and give them the courage to keep in faith.
      You can see it here:
      Now I wanna make a new video and it's not that easy to find some FEMALE celebrities giving their testimonies and talk about their faith. If somebody know some christian female celebrities and maybe has a link to their testimonies/christian speeches/or something like this I'd be VERY thankfull!
      Wish you all a wonderful day and GOD bless you!

• By Behold
      We understand that if someone is kidnapped, and this person belongs to an important, powerful, rich, person, then the kidnappers will want a ransom. (payment)
      A "ransom" is a buying back, of something, or of someone.
      When you became born again, when you were saved, God paid a ransom for you, and this is the Blood of Jesus.
      "you are not your own, you are BOUGHT with a PRICE"....>"You are Christ's and Christ is God's".
      The Blood of Jesus, is the full payment paid for your ransom, that has "blood bought" you back to God from your "lost" , "separated from God by sin", condition.
      When a preacher or teacher uses the term "blood bought", they are referring to the ransom that God paid, ....a literal payment which is the cost of-for your sin debt that you owed God, that is Hell and the Lake of Fire.
      So, the Blood of Jesus paid the PRICE for the eternal judgement due you, so that you would not be eternally damned, and eventually end up in Hell <> Lake of Fire after you died.
      All This is the eternal consequence of the payment that God accepted on your behalf when Christ was offering Himself FOR YOU, bearing your sin, and in fact "Christ became sin".....on the Cross.
      This Blood Atomentment Payment is eternally applied to you, as a free gift, the same instant that you from your heart, "called on the name of Jesus", and "received Christ as your Savior".
      (Justification by Faith) = Alone.
      In the present, after you are born again,  there are 4 main things that you are ransomed from, based on the Blood of Christ being your accepted "payment due" to God for your LIFETIME of sinning and unbelief.

1. You are redeemed (ransomed from- delivered from) your Adamic Nature
      2. You are redeemed (ransomed from-delivered from) Sin's power.
      3. You are redeemed from (ransomed from-delivered from) The Curse of the Law.
      4. You are redeemed (ransomed from-delivered from) The Devil.

Now there are other things that are involved in your ransom that would be counted as part of your redemption :   Becoming an Heir of God and a Joint Heir with Jesus......and also,  health, prosperity, abundant life, prayer's answered, etc.
    • By JubileeJigsaw
      I was picking up sticks at my grandparents' yard when I accidentally muttered that Jesus was dead. I know that Jesus is alive and I accepted Him into my heart on July 28. I already asked God and Jesus to forgive me. Am I still doomed?