IGNORED

Why so many ways to Christ, when God says ONE?

Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Who me said:

Basically you have not even tried to deal with your title.

"Why so many ways to God?"

All you have done is restate that there is only one way to God.

Just what are these other ways to God?

Good morning Who me :).

Thanks for your response.

Actually I listed 4 different ways to God as part of my post.

If you go back and re-read my original post by starting at the very top, you'll find 4 things listed that are the examples of my title.

I went back this morning and edited that original post by adding numbers so you could find them.

Once you go back and re-read my original post, I hope it makes more sense to you and helps in your walk of faith.

God bless you on this Monday morning - Dave

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

1 hour ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Good morning Who me :).

Thanks for your response.

Actually I listed 4 different ways to God as part of my post.

If you go back and re-read my original post by starting at the very top, you'll find 4 things listed that are the examples of my title.

I went back this morning and edited that original post by adding numbers so you could find them.

Once you go back and re-read my original post, I hope it makes more sense to you and helps in your walk of faith.

God bless you on this Monday morning - Dave

Thank you for making it clear enough for even me to see.

But

I would say they were all the same.

They all involve accepting Jesus as ones Lord and Saviour, they do stress different elements of how one is saved.

How one or ones church or denomination words how one is saved does not matter so long as one is saved.

We are fortunate Jesus is a one size fits all, because he is bigger than anything we can begin to imagine.

42 minutes ago, Who me said:

Thank you for making it clear enough for even me to see.

But

I would say they were all the same.

They all involve accepting Jesus as ones Lord and Saviour, they do stress different elements of how one is saved.

How one or ones church or denomination words how one is saved does not matter so long as one is saved.

We are fortunate Jesus is a one size fits all, because he is bigger than anything we can begin to imagine.

Well unfortunately you seem to have been "Inculcated" into this popular doctrinal lie of there are many roads to Jesus to be saved.

Jesus definetly "IS NOT" a "ONE SIZE FITS ALL JESUS when it comes to the road of Salvation Matthew 7: 13-14 "Enter by the narrow gate, for the way is broad that leads to destruction and many are those who enter by it,

14) For the gate is small, and the way is narrow that leads to life, and "FEW" are those who find it.

The churches today preach an all encompassing way to be saved. As long as you believe in Jesus it really doesn't matter what church you go to or what the differences are.

The bible and this post of mine tell a different story, So we'll have to agree to disagree in GOD'S GLORIOUS AND OUR BROTHERLY LOVE.

Bless you as you continue in your walk of faith and your growth and search for GOD"S BEAUTIFUL TRUTH.

In all Christ's love and encouragement - Dave

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

On 8/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, Seasoned by Grace said:

Ephesians 4:5 "ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism, ONE God and Father for all.

1) Invite Jesus into your heart.

2)Believe on Christ and receive Him.

3)Receive Him in faith.

4)Be baptized and receive the Holy Spirit.

I've studied the word "ONE" in the Greek and it's "heis" which mean to the exclusion of all others. It's not an all inclusive word which would mean every faith and doctrine is included to be part of God's church - Just one is God's church, so out of all the thousands of churches which is the right one, or is there a right one, other than the "FEW" who are called the remnant?

Matthew 7:14 seems to partner with this verse, "For the gate is small, and the path is narrow that leads to life, and "FEW" are those who find it.

Luke 13:23-24 "And Jesus was passing through from one city and village to another, teaching and proceeding on His way to Jerusalem.

And someone said to Him, "Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?" And Jesus said to them.

Strive (Try with all your mite) to enter by the narrow door (JESUS), for many I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

Matthew 7:21 Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to me LORD, LORD, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

THE WORD "FEW" !!!

The word "FEW" seems to be validated by examples in scripture.

How many lived through the flood of Noah's day" 8

How many in Sodom and Gomorah lived through God's destruction? 3

How many during the early part of Exodus went into the land of Cannan? 2

When Joshua attacked Jerico how many lived? Rahab and her family.

Romans 11:5 Paul says," In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time, a remnant (Small believing minority) according to God's gracious choice.

SO.......

....who do we listen to. The huge voice among many that says most will be saved, or do we listen to a small quiet voice in scripture that says "FEW" will be saved"

My thoughts or opinions don't matter here, But God's does...Doesn't it ?

ANY THOUGHTS??

I think it's because man has monkeyed with the message for 2000 years (it's amazing what man can do to find ways around the message over that long a period) and have obscured the actual teachings of Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, unworthyservant said:

I think it's because man has monkeyed with the message for 2000 years (it's amazing what man can do to find ways around the message over that long a period) and have obscured the actual teachings of Christ.

Hello unworthyservant :)

Your exactly right, that's why we must continually speak God's truth in GODLY love,that some might be saved, for God's word has the power to touch and change lives for eternity.

Thank you for speaking out for the truth that can truly save lives for the kingdom.

In Christ's GLORIOUS name - Dave

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

when Jesus says he is the only way to the father, I don't think he is giving us some step by step way, he is simply saying that it is he and he alone that makes that decision....   and I'm not about to put him in a box by listing some step by step to make it or not.....

one way that I can be sure of is confessing with our mouths Jesus is Lord and believing that the Father raised him from the dead will save you.....    but saying that is the only way is way way above my pay grade or any authority....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

17 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Well unfortunately you seem to have been "Inculcated" into this popular doctrinal lie of there are many roads to Jesus to be saved.

Jesus definetly "IS NOT" a "ONE SIZE FITS ALL JESUS when it comes to the road of Salvation Matthew 7: 13-14 "Enter by the narrow gate, for the way is broad that leads to destruction and many are those who enter by it,

14) For the gate is small, and the way is narrow that leads to life, and "FEW" are those who find it.

The churches today preach an all encompassing way to be saved. As long as you believe in Jesus it really doesn't matter what church you go to or what the differences are.

The bible and this post of mine tell a different story, So we'll have to agree to disagree in GOD'S GLORIOUS AND OUR BROTHERLY LOVE.

Bless you as you continue in your walk of faith and your growth and search for GOD"S BEAUTIFUL TRUTH.

In all Christ's love and encouragement - Dave

Are you saying then that there is only One formula of words, actions and responded that means one is a Christian.

Do you also mean that there is only one true Christian church.

Because that is how I understand your reply.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

Yes one. But only His one. He is God Almighty. God The Creator. Only Him. No other god can save. Good topic. We cannot comprise our true and only God ❤️

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

A "one way sign" road or street sign says it all. There is but one way to YHWH-God and that's through Mashiyach-Christ.

3 hours ago, blessed457 said:

A "one way sign" road or street sign says it all. There is but one way to YHWH-God and that's through Mashiyach-Christ.

Your so right "blessed457" :)

The problem is that so many interpret that sign to mean what they want it to mean, They take it out of context and twist it until it means something to them they are comfortable with, that doesn't violate what they want Christianity to be - their thinking becomes the "Broad Road" in Matthew 5:14" and they become the "Many" who will parish.

Thank you for your response

In Christ's precious name - Dave

• Thumbs Up 1