naominash

If Marijuana were legal, would it still be sinful?

12 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

There are now reports that cannabis usage can bring on a terrible illness that causes extreme pain and nausea.

A mysterious Cannabis linked Syndrome is hitting the GTA

https://globalnews.ca/news/5689712/cannabinoid-hyperemesis-legal-weed/

If you look into this article, the indications lead towards pesticide laden cannabis. This is not uncommon in illicit grows, and not found under the stringent medicinal standards. People who aren't patients under qualified care do run a risk of rogue weed. 

• This is Worthy 1

Posted (edited)

I'm old enough that this culture today is many generations after me. I watched in the 60's in SoCal, the drug introduction, and then it really spread in the 70's. Every since then each generation became less opposed to the usage and the impact it had on peoples health, and that is was a gateway to heavier more dangerous drugs, Today, as well as in the past, people seem to be in denial as to the affect it not only has on the individual but families and even unborn children.

It's like even Christians are looking for ways to justify the use by lying to themselves, believing it and then suffering the irreversible consequences.
I wonder how long before ABORTIONS are finally legal nationwide, and Christians begin murdering their unborn children with all the proper justifications, denials and complete approval and support of the church.

I can just see the writing on the wall as marijuana becomes a gateway of sin to all kinds atrosities and denials of the faith in the churches that more and more are introducing all kinds of abominations into mainline faiths.

Mark my words in 20 years as the snowball of sin rolls faster and faster downhill, that the sin revolution in the church will escalate as more and more of sin is accepted in  the churches.

Over eating, over drinking, and mental health are at an all time high and the horrid affects of illegal and now many legal prescription mind altering drugs are destroying lives even today. We are destroying ourselves at a faster rate than anytime in history. It's a living nightmare that will make  life unbearable in the future. For some it already is for those already suffering the terrible consequences.

In the 60's when drugs started becoming more popular there were many predicting that this would become a growing problem in all of our society, and would eventually be the downfall of our country as it even crept in the lives of high government officials. as time goes by, there will be suffering like this country has never seen before.

I think future generations will be inheriting simply unbearable conditions because their forefathers were blinded to what they were handing to the those in the decades to come.

I don't think  you have seen anything yet.

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

50 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

If you look into this article, the indications lead towards pesticide laden cannabis. This is not uncommon in illicit grows, and not found under the stringent medicinal standards. People who aren't patients under qualified care do run a risk of rogue weed. 

But the medical marijuana is not doled out under strict medical standards, at least in my state. That has been a hot topic in the news in my state. The dispensaries are not testing their product and folks have been getting pesticide laden marijuana and even getting moldy marijuana. They are not required to test it. 

1 minute ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

I wonder how long before ABORTIONS are finally legal nationwide, and Christians begin murdering their unborn children with all the proper justifications, denials and complete approval and support of the church.

Unfortunately Ive seen Christians claim that a fetus under a certain gestational age do not have a spinal cord/brain etc therefor they are not real humans and abortion at that age isnt murder. Seen too many of them claim that in fact. 

Just to be clear, I am not one of those Christians who believe that way.

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

But the medical marijuana is not doled out under strict medical standards, at least in my state. That has been a hot topic in the news in my state. The dispensaries are not testing their product and folks have been getting pesticide laden marijuana and even getting moldy marijuana. They are not required to test it. 

Sounds risky as rogue weed. It's fortunate patients in California needn't worry about this problem, and strict testing are done in all qualified disepensaries. The real problem is, it's too easy to get certification for the purposes of getting high.   

38 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Unfortunately Ive seen Christians claim that a fetus under a certain gestational age do not have a spinal cord/brain etc therefor they are not real humans and abortion at that age isnt murder. Seen too many of them claim that in fact. 

Just to be clear, I am not one of those Christians who believe that way.

So when do we stop calling these people Christians, and start calling them what they really are??

5 minutes ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

So when do we stop calling these people Christians, and start calling them what they really are??

Some of them are just ignorant though, believing what pro choice folks and others tell them. And not being grounded in solid faith, in the lackluster churches that are out there. Some might just be baby believers who have not yet shed their unsaved views. So Im hesitant to say they are not Christian unless I know for sure that they do not believe in the Jesus of the bible. The Lord knows their hearts. However one should try and show them truth. 

• Thumbs Up 1