Sign in to follow this  
Jesusispeace

His beautiful works!

I moved recently to a fairly small town that’s right on the waterfront.

I am going through a very difficult time in my marriage right now and with family in general that life most days seems unworthy to live and I just want to be with the Lord.

I take a walk along the marina some days or drive through the town and I start to marvel at the beauty that was created by Him- the ocean, the skies, the plants and trees, animals. I look at the peacefulness of the horses walking around on their ranch eating grass, and the amazing colors of the flowers, and for those moments I am at peace because I am looking at the hand of God. 

I want to praise him for His beautiful works and creations and thank Him that I too was created in His image. I pray that His image in me will shine through this difficult time in my life!

Amen

• Praise God! 2

@Jesusispeace :th_wave:Thanks for sharing this... Beautifully expressed.:thumbsup:

But I know well that feeling of just wanting to go be with Jesus. I call it being 'Home sick' for Heaven.

And lonely for all my relatives that have gone on before. (Not much of my family I grew up with is left alive on this earth now. I sure do miss them.)

• Praise God! 2

Thank you for your lovely post.

Before I joined Worthy I thought I was the only one who has this desire to finish my arduous journey down here, and go up to Jesus in Heaven.

I now know there are many of us who feel this way. Hello @turtletwo 😉 

God bless.

Becky. X 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, marvelloustime said:

Thank you for your lovely post.

Before I joined Worthy I thought I was the only one who has this desire to finish my arduous journey down here, and go up to Jesus in Heaven.

I now know there are many of us who feel this way. Hello @turtletwo 😉 

God bless.

Becky. X 

Hello @marvelloustime :)Yes. You and I definitely share that longing in common. Along with our moms passing on recently.

How are you doing? I hope you have a sunny day by you?

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, turtletwo said:

Hello @marvelloustime :)Yes. You and I definitely share that longing in common. Along with our moms passing on recently.

How are you doing? I hope you have a sunny day by you?

Yes @turtletwo See you up there. When I get to speak to Jesus when I arrive in Heaven, I will ask Him if He may please kindly walk me to my Worthy online sister Turtletwo, and all my other brothers and sisters from Worthy, so we can all finally meet.

What a meet up that will be! 

Hallelujah! 

Becky. X 

Sign in to follow this