angels4u

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

wowwwww I think I heard about this on the news that the climate change weirdos wanted to get rid of meat I even heard of them putting a tax on meat products,  really really strange

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  533
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,402
  • Content Per Day:  4.99
  • Days Won:  206
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

so we are not to eat meat

sugar

salt

eggs

milk and other products like butter and cheese

honey ( because the bees may become extinct ) 

wheat as it takes too long to produce and is not reliable

potatoes ..look what happened in Ireland when the crop failed

bananas as it is causing deforestation

rice  as it is causing flooding to land that could be used for other crops

The list goes on and on and on … we are NOT  mindless robots and the government is supposed to serve us not the other way around   There have been similar scares many many times and yet despite so many rumours and even tragedies such as foot and mouth destroying hundreds of thousand of our cows and swine fever causing pigs to be killed off wholesale with warnings that it would take many generations to build the herds back up to a sustainable level we are still able to buy our burgers and bacon from butchers, supermarkets and even fast food outlets I cant see me being still on this earth when we have to go to a zoo to see cows sheep and  pigs :noidea:  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, Jostler said:

Many are familiar with the Agenda 21 and Agenda 30 documents.   A less familiar UN production is the Codex Ailimentarius.....it's one of the scariest documents I've ever read.  

It's being implemented right under our noses...and without  our having any sayso  in the matter at all.   It's a global "food code" which they tried  to get the FDA to implement using it's regulatory powers ...bypassing the legislative branch altogether.  That failed so they decided to  use the FTC and get "us" (the nation) obligated  to  comply  with it  through GATT and other trade agreements.

The quote below is an excerpt from this  link:

QUOTE:

WHAT CODEX WILL BRING
What can we expect under Codex? To give you an idea, here are some important points:

• Dietary supplements could not be sold for preventive (prophylactic) or therapeutic use.
  • Potencies would be limited to extremely low dosages. Only the drug companies and the big phytopharmaceutical companies would have the right to produce and sell the higher potency products (at inflated prices).
  • Prescriptions would be required for anything above the extremely low doses allowed (such as 35 mg. on niacin).
  • Common foods such as garlic and peppermint would be classified as drugs or a third category (neither food nor drugs) that only big pharmaceutical companies could regulate and sell. Any food with any therapeutic effect can be considered a drug, even benign everyday substances like water.
  • Codex regulations for dietary supplements would become binding (escape clauses would be eliminated).
  • All new dietary supplements would be banned unless they go through Codex testing and approval.
  • Genetically altered food would be sold worldwide without labeling.
3 hours ago, Jostler said:

http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/codex-alimentarius.html

And that article is very narrowly focused on the very real and IMO quite  serious "dietary supplements and vitamins" area while that's only  a very thin slice of the ultimate control of food they  intend to gain through the Codex.   Its far, far worse than that article can convey. 

You won't have to dig very deep to find the Codex itself and read it for yourself....and dig  deep enough and you'll find quite a body of critics  to  read as well.

Beginning BEFORE 1950, "right under 'our' noses,  yes.   Hiding the truth,   promoting the profit-motivated sales of drugs instead of natural preventions and helps (nutrition).....

Already many natural items are no longer available, or harder to find....  and not permitted to be used by licensed doctors.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

so we are not to eat meat

sugar

salt

eggs

milk and other products like butter and cheese

honey ( because the bees may become extinct ) 

wheat as it takes too long to produce and is not reliable

potatoes ..look what happened in Ireland when the crop failed

bananas as it is causing deforestation

rice  as it is causing flooding to land that could be used for other crops

The list goes on and on and on … we are NOT  mindless robots and the government is supposed to serve us not the other way around   There have been similar scares many many times and yet despite so many rumours and even tragedies such as foot and mouth destroying hundreds of thousand of our cows and swine fever causing pigs to be killed off wholesale with warnings that it would take many generations to build the herds back up to a sustainable level we are still able to buy our burgers and bacon from butchers, supermarkets and even fast food outlets I cant see me being still on this earth when we have to go to a zoo to see cows sheep and  pigs :noidea:  

I say eat it all. After all God did provide it for us. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1