• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

23 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Diaste,

This is a classic case of confusing the beast of rev. 13 and the beast from the bottomless pit of rev. 17, and it is going to lead to all sorts of contradictions such as this. The FOURTH beast of revelation is not the same as the first beast, though there may be similar components, this fourth beast is not empowered by Satan, but empowered by God to accomplish his will against the Harlot that rides atop him. Do you see this difference? It is "YUGE" in the words of DJT. 

The confusion is on your part.

• Group:  Royal Member

26 minutes ago, douggg said:

Diaste, although the beast is empowered by Satan - I don't disagree with what you are saying on that point.   

He actually gets help from Satan in rising to power in becoming the little horn - years before becoming the bast.   He will be into craft, specifically Kabbalah, which the adepts think they can harness the angels to carry out their (the adept's) agenda.

Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Somewhere along the line of him thinking he is controlling Satan, Satan is really controlling him, and gets him to thinking he has achieved God-hood.

That's when he stops the daily sacrifice, goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.

Could be I suppose. But I do believe we see the dragon and all pretense is long gone by this point.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Diaste said:

The confusion is on your part

You are free to follow your error to its limits, and then realize you wasted your time, But I am just trying to save you some time.

God Bless.

7 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

You are free to follow your error to its limits, and then realize you wasted your time, But I am just trying to save you some time.

God Bless.

I guess we'll see in the end.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

Interesting. I could be I suppose, but that would make 13 kings. 

"It was different from all the beasts before it, and it had ten horns. While I was contemplating the horns, suddenly another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. " - Dan 7

The three who were 'uprooted' are of the group of 10. 

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast." I don't think they are powerful at all. They go along willingly but the beast takes over three of them.

"These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast."

But it doesn't happen that way when only ten kings are mentioned that give up their power willingly to the beast.

"...ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast.

The kings in question do not receive authority until the beast does. I don't see a dreadful beast with authority yet. Soon, but not yet.

The 10 kings stick together.  They control the end time kingdom and do all the preparations for the little horn to arise.  The 10 kings are working together and do not uproot amongst their own, but uproot 3 kings outside of their circle who are in their way.  Just an example; Let's say the 10 kings form a European alliance and want Jerusalem for themselves.  Israel have the USA to protect them, especially with Trump in power.  The USA would obviously be a threat to their plans.  Problem solved.  Call in their massive $866 Trillion, 812 billion loan.  Bankrupt them overnight.  One king down, two more to go...Britain? China? Russia?  Who is more likely to be the USA's brother in arms, and who wants to come out of the EU? Take that one down too.  The 3rd king I am not so sure, but looking at the current world stage at the moment something big is brewing.  This will all happen as the little horn is coming up.  Those three kings before him, are not of the same cadre.  They are outsiders.

It is repeated over and over that there are 10 kings who are ruling and not 7 or 13. 

The beast with the 10 horns comes first remember?  and then "out of them" comes the little horn.  He's working with them...the 10 horns.  There's your two beasts of Revelation.  The kingdom with those 10 ruling who prepare for all this and who make the laws, and the man,  ...the little horn, their spokesman who enforces and represents their system.

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12   And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The second beast (one man) is telling the world to worship the first beast with the 10 horns.  ie obey their laws.  Both beasts are working together and the 10 kings do not give up their power to this second beast (son of Perdition) because they are on the same team.

Edited by Sister

3 hours ago, douggg said:

I don't think "as the little horn is coming up", but after he will already come up because he follows the ten kings.

We will see if the ten kings are bankers as you suggest (I think you are saying?).

The little horn has to rise to power.  As he is rising to fame on the world stage, and before power is fully given to him those three kings will be gone. 

Yes, the elites hold most of the worlds wealth.  I think this is common knowledge.  They have been planning this for a long time.  Why else would anyone let a debt be raised so high knowing it can't be paid back?  They will call in that loan when the time is right.  There will be no mercy.  All the other nations owing will not want to go against them for fear of the same.  These 10 have got them all in the palm of their hands because they control the money.

Edited by Sister

Please don't fight.  We are all brothers and we all have our own opinions.  Please keep this discussion peaceful.  None of us knows everything.  We are all still learning.  It's ok to disagree.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Sister said:

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:20   And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

10 kings shall arise.  This kingdom is different from all the kingdoms before it.

Out of this kingdom with the 10 kings, another horn (king) shall arise. (singular - 1 king)

As this horn is coming up (rising to power) - 3 kings fell.

He, the little horn is the king who is subduing these three kings.

The three kings who fell, are not of the 10 horns, because in Rev 13 there are 10 horns, not 7. (also see Rev 12:3 - 10 horns)

Three kings are in the little horn's way.  They must be three powerful kings.

What's the best way to bring down a kingdom?

Destroy their economy.

Loans will be called in by the federal reserve bank.

If a nation cannot pay, then someone has to pay that debt for them.

A debt is a debt.  It must be paid and doesn't disappear.

Who-ever pays that debt now controls that nation.

This is how I think he will bring down the three kings who are a threat.  Not through war, but by bringing down their economy.

A bankrupted nation cannot go to war and cannot defend.  Cannot even eat.

Chaos is coming.  This little horn and the 10 kings who he is working with have now made the conditions right to take over.  Expect big changes in the near future.

Could very well be! The world runs on greed, money, trade and economies

Let me run something by you that I'm not claiming to be fact, but a possibility. For multiple reason, I believe the United Nations is going to have a major role in these end times. It's already established, powerful and generally speaking represents the "whole world". If anyone is halfway paying attention, they see their agenda with all the resolutions and agenda's they pass (i.e. Agenda 2030 I think it is?)

You can do your own research but, decades ago the UN divided up the globe into TEN (10) global economic zones for implementation in the future. I'm wondering if the 'ten kings' are not leaders of their respective countries, but heads of these Ten global economic zones? If in fact the UN is the key player in setting up all this still future structure in which things will come about; it makes so much sense the Ten economic zones will be implemented and three of them will rebel for some reason. 

Just one of my thoughts? 

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Could very well be! The world runs on greed, money, trade and economies

Let me run something by you that I'm not claiming to be fact, but a possibility. For multiple reason, I believe the United Nations is going to have a major role in these end times. It's already established, powerful and generally speaking represents the "whole world". If anyone is halfway paying attention, they see their agenda with all the resolutions and agenda's they pass (i.e. Agenda 2030 I think it is?)

You can do your own research but, decades ago the UN divided up the globe into TEN (10) global economic zones for implementation in the future. I'm wondering if the 'ten kings' are not leaders of their respective countries, but heads of these Ten global economic zones? If in fact the UN is the key player in setting up all this still future structure in which things will come about; it makes so much sense the Ten economic zones will be implemented and three of them will rebel for some reason. 

Just one of my thoughts? 

Good thoughts there.  Yes I think they could be the heads of those zones and not the actual leaders.  It could be the United Nations or the EU, who knows.  They could be working together or they could also form a new body.  In Daniel, the king of the North back then was Rome, so I'm more inclined to go with Europe based on that.  We will just have to wait and see.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Sister said:

The 10 kings stick together.  They control the end time kingdom and do all the preparations for the little horn to arise.  The 10 kings are working together and do not uproot amongst their own, but uproot 3 kings outside of their circle who are in their way. 

That's a good point.   It doesn't say necessarily three of their own ten king group.

A different take to yours, is that the little horn removes 3 brexit like countries from the EU - possibly.