• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

56 minutes ago, Sister said:

It is repeated over and over that there are 10 kings who are ruling and not 7 or 13. 

I know. You are the one who insists there are 13. You are making up 3 kings to fit some scheme.

While I was contemplating the horns, suddenly another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. 

Three of the first 10 were uprooted. Still 10 kings. Didn't lose any, didnt gain any. There were 10 and then three were subdued, that leaves 10 kings, not 7.

The beast with the 10 horns comes first remember?  and then "out of them" comes the little horn.  He's working with them...the 10 horns.  There's your two beasts of Revelation.  The kingdom with those 10 ruling who prepare for all this and who make the laws, and the man,  ...the little horn, their spokesman who enforces and represents their system.

Wrong order.

The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast. 

The 10 kings have no authority until the beast has power. 

Clear and obvious from scripture. 

Revelation 13:11   And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:12   And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Both beasts are working together and the 10 kings do not give up their power to this second beast (son of Perdition) because they are on the same team.

The 10 kings do not give up their power?

13These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast.

Are you just making stuff up?

The second beast has all the power of the first beast. So yeah, the 10 kings yield power and authority to both beasts; it is thier sole purpose.

They don't work together, the 10 nations yield to  the best.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

I know. You are the one who insists there are 13. You are making up 3 kings to fit some scheme.

While I was contemplating the horns, suddenly another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. 

Three of the first 10 were uprooted. Still 10 kings. Didn't lose any, didnt gain any. There were 10 and then three were subdued, that leaves 10 kings, not 7.

Others have been saying that this leaves 7 horns, not you.

This is what I am trying to say;

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

When Daniel considered the horns (the 10 horns), he saw another horn coming up among them.  The 10 horns were there first as states in Dan 7:7 before the little horn comes up, and still there whilst he's coming  up - so we can establish that fact I hope.  Then when the little horn comes up "among them" 3 horns were uprooted. 

Are these 3 horns who he uproots a part of the 10 horns Daniel saw or outside the 10?  I am not saying it started with 13 horns and he uproots 3 of his own horns leaving only 10.  It is as you said - it starts with 10 horns and ends with 10 horns - that means to me that these 3 horns he uproots are outside of the group of 10.  They are 3 other kings who he uproots.  Not of the 10.

I hope this is clear what I am trying to convey.  Whether anyone agrees or not, this is what I am saying.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Sister said:

Others have been saying that this leaves 7 horns, not you.

This is what I am trying to say;

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

When Daniel considered the horns (the 10 horns), he saw another horn coming up among them.  The 10 horns were there first as states in Dan 7:7 before the little horn comes up, and still there whilst he's coming  up - so we can establish that fact I hope.  Then when the little horn comes up "among them" 3 horns were uprooted. 

Are these 3 horns who he uproots a part of the 10 horns Daniel saw or outside the 10?  I am not saying it started with 13 horns and he uproots 3 of his own horns leaving only 10.  It is as you said - it starts with 10 horns and ends with 10 horns - that means to me that these 3 horns he uproots are outside of the group of 10.  They are 3 other kings who he uproots.  Not of the 10.

I hope this is clear what I am trying to convey.  Whether anyone agrees or not, this is what I am saying.

I understand. 

However the scripture points out, "there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the FIRST plucked up by the roots"  Dan 7

That would be three of the ten that came up before and not 3 additional ones.

"And of the ten horns that [were] in his head, and [of] the other which came up, and before whom three fell;" - Dan 7

The angel says the same, 3 of the 10 first horns fell before the little horn.

I just don't see three outsiders.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/13/2019 at 10:28 PM, Sister said:

Daniel 7:20   And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

10 kings shall arise.  This kingdom is different from all the kingdoms before it.

Out of this kingdom with the 10 kings, another horn (king) shall arise. (singular - 1 king)

As this horn is coming up (rising to power) - 3 kings fell.

He, the little horn is the king who is subduing these three kings.

The three kings who fell, are not of the 10 horns, because in Rev 13 there are 10 horns, not 7. (also see Rev 12:3 - 10 horns)

Three kings are in the little horn's way.  They must be three powerful kings.

What's the best way to bring down a kingdom?

Destroy their economy.

Loans will be called in by the federal reserve bank.

If a nation cannot pay, then someone has to pay that debt for them.

A debt is a debt.  It must be paid and doesn't disappear.

Who-ever pays that debt now controls that nation.

This is how I think he will bring down the three kings who are a threat.  Not through war, but by bringing down their economy.

A bankrupted nation cannot go to war and cannot defend.  Cannot even eat.

Chaos is coming.  This little horn and the 10 kings who he is working with have now made the conditions right to take over.  Expect big changes in the near future.

The three kings who fell, are not of the 10 horns, because in Rev 13 there are 10 horns, not 7. (also see Rev 12:3 - 10 horns)
WRONG!  Of course the three are (were) a part of the ten. The ten kings in Revelation are a DIFFERENT set of ten that throw in with the Antichrist beast at the last hour to wipe Israel off the map.

Edited by iamlamad

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

I understand. 

However the scripture points out, "there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the FIRST plucked up by the roots"  Dan 7

That would be three of the ten that came up before and not 3 additional ones.

"And of the ten horns that [were] in his head, and [of] the other which came up, and before whom three fell;" - Dan 7

The angel says the same, 3 of the 10 first horns fell before the little horn.

I just don't see three outsiders.

Right: this is truth.

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

WRONG!  Of course the three are (were) a part of the ten. The ten kings in Revelation are a DIFFERENT set of ten that throw in with the Antichrist beast at the last hour to wipe Israel off the map.

The 10 horns are in the shadows.  The world don't know who they are.  Whatever they do, they do in the dark.  We wouldn't know what they did amongst themselves because they don't show themselves.  Powerful nations on the other hand, everyone knows.  As the little horn comes up, we will see three powerful kings be brought to nothing.  That's how I see it.  They will be bankrupted is my guess.  I see them as in the way and not part of the 10.  Maybe they were used by the 10 to achieve a certain goal, but never part of the 10.  There's every chance I could be wrong because I am not a prophet, but that's how I interpret it by what I see going on today.  As time goes by things will get much clearer.

On 8/16/2019 at 12:21 AM, iamlamad said:

You are going into a different direction now? 

How can they be a different set of kings?  Daniel is speaking of the end times.  Jesus will come during the days of this kingdom which has the 10 horns ruling.

The fourth beast Daniel saw in the vision is the same as the first beast coming out of the sea in Rev with the 10 horns. 

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:3   And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Obviously it's the 7th head that was wounded and healed, because during the days of these kings, (1o horns) Christ will come and take their dominion away.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

You are going into a different direction now? 

How can they be a different set of kings?  Daniel is speaking of the end times.  Jesus will come during the days of this kingdom which has the 10 horns ruling.

The fourth beast Daniel saw in the vision is the same as the first beast coming out of the sea in Rev with the 10 horns. 

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 13:3   And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Obviously it's the 7th head that was wounded and healed, because during the days of these kings, (1o horns) Christ will come and take their dominion away.

Its very easy.  Right near the end of the 70th week the devil prepares for Armageddon by sending out evil spirits to bring in the nations of the world to Armageddon.  These are the ten kings that throw in with the beast for one hour. On the other hand, there is ten when the beast rises. He will take out three of those ten, leaving seven, and he will become the 8th king. This will have VERY SOON after the midpoint of the week when John saw him rise up. This is his beginning. The ten that throw in with him at Armageddon is near the END.

It is only a guess, but I would guess the ten horns when He rises up is the first ten, of whom 3 are defeated.

Edited by iamlamad

On 8/15/2019 at 6:05 PM, Sister said:

The 10 horns are in the shadows.  The world don't know who they are.  Whatever they do, they do in the dark.  We wouldn't know what they did amongst themselves because they don't show themselves.  Powerful nations on the other hand, everyone knows.  As the little horn comes up, we will see three powerful kings be brought to nothing.  That's how I see it.  They will be bankrupted is my guess.  I see them as in the way and not part of the 10.  Maybe they were used by the 10 to achieve a certain goal, but never part of the 10.  There's every chance I could be wrong because I am not a prophet, but that's how I interpret it by what I see going on today.  As time goes by things will get much clearer.

I think the man of sin turned Beast will defeat them, very quickly.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,934
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/14/2019 at 10:28 AM, Sister said:

Thats brilliant Sister

http://www.remnantofgod.org/littlehorn.htm

• Thumbs Up 1