• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, breathoflife said:

Yes, "on the day of the Lord," but the day of the Lord may well extend into eternity - being a very long period of time. It STARTS with the earthquake shown at the 6th seal, fulling the prophecy of Isaiah 2. The DAY then extends for the time of the 70th week (7 years) and probably past that to the coming of our Lord as shown in Revelation, and probably on through the 1000 year reign. the Day of the Lord is constrained by th length of the final week of years. 

The Day of the Lord is at the end of the Last Week of Years  Why do you ignore what is written? Read it again! Have read it again and your error is plain to see but you still make it. The Day of the Lord is completely done by the Lord and lasts for 3 1/2

We have a very plain scripture that gives us the START of the Day of the Lord. Are you disagreeing with John that the start of the DAY is at the 6th seal? That is what God showed John in the vision and what John wrote.

Since you say " The Day of the Lord is at the end of the Last Week of Years", please show what verse you are leaning on for that theory. 

I stand on this verse:

Revelation 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? WHERE is this verse? It is in chapter 6. John has not yet started the week. As I see it, you have two choices:

Either you think this is not "the day of the Lord," or you imagine that the 6th seal can be moved to the end of the week. My question then: which is it?

your error is plain to see but you still make it.  Show us which verse you think proves I am making an error.

The Day of the Lord is completely done by the Lord and lasts for 3 1/2  Show us a verse that shows the END of "the Day of the Lord."

Breath of Life answers in red:

are you aware of what book it is that is being unsealed? Maybe it does not matter. 

I believe the entire 70th week is what is written inside this book. I could be wrong, but then, I could be right. It would be impossible then to move a seal from where John wrote it to somewhere else. Why? Because it is sealing the BOOK. God's goal is to get that book opened so He can get Satan kicked out as the prince of this world. Always remember, any theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology to fit the theory is immediately suspect and will be proven wrong. This is the Book of Daniel that is being unsealed. rearrange, rearrange 

Therefore you are mistaken about the Day starting at the end. The truth is, it starts BEFORE the 70th week starts. probably 10 days before (the ten days of Awe.) The rearranging Scripture is what you do

Lastly no one can [see?] the unholy spirit  All demonic spirits are invisible to the normal eyes. Anyway, show us a verse with this "unholy spirit." I have never heard of it. Of course, Satan himself is unholy and he is a spirit.....Do you include fallen angels

end quote

are you aware of what book it is that is being unsealed?  For Chronology is really does not matter; but these things interest me. Since this is the book that when read and the events take place causes Satan to lose his position as the spiritual leader of the planet, the "god of this world" as Paul wrote, I think the book is the lease document showing Adam's lease, and when it will expire. I think it is a 6000 year lease. However, with the book sealed with the 7 seals, I think Satan was confident no one would EVER prevail over death and become worthy to open the seals. THANK GOD Jesus was found worthy!

This is the Book of Daniel that is being unsealed.  That is surely a theory many people have imagined - but there is not one word of evidence in scripture.  Daniel was writing of the 70th week, but if Daniel was told about the 7 trumpet judgments, why did he not write of them? If Daniel was told HOW Satan was to be dethroned, why did he not write about it? It seems most logical that this book in Revelation is NOT Daniel's sealed book. It seems logical that is has to do with the earth lease.

The truth is, it starts BEFORE the 70th week starts.  The rearranging Scripture is what you do.   It seems you just don't know (yet) that the 70th week starts with the 7th seal. Well, one day you will know, for it is truth. Sorry to disappoint, but I leave Revelation exactly as written.

Do you include fallen angels  All angels are spirit beings, invisible to natural eyesight.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Talk about making stuff up "adam's lease paper that is one of the best I have ever heard.

You need to check the things I tell you that Revelation like other prophetic books is not chronological

Okay Bud what other book in all of Scripture was sealed with the call that it be sealed until the time of the end. Daniel was told to seal up the entire book I wonder what maybe in it that has not been revealed. 

Here we take a break for a math problem. The angel told Daniel there was going to be a time lasting 70 weeks of years or 490 years having to do with Daniel's people and city. The 70 weeks of years began when Cyrus gave the command for Jerusalem and the temple be rebuild. That took 7 weeks of years or 49 years. That left 63 weeks of years or 441 years. Of that 62 weeks of years 434 years was supposed to run until the Messiah was cutoff or crucified. This 62 weeks of years ended with the Messiah Passover and therefore had to begin on a Passover 434 years ahead of that. That also means that the command from Cyrus and been given 7 weeks of years ealier on a passover as well. With all these weeks of years and Passover's it can get confusing. The real important part is the end. There has been a break pretty much going on 2,000 years but all the need parts to fulfill the prophecy still exist. When this unannounced period of time ends the clock will pick up the Last Week of Years on the Passover it must begin on and it must end 7 years later on that Passover. If it does not happen in that way the prophecy is a false prophecy.

Those shepherds down by Bethlehem must not have been told they needed special vison. All those folks who fell down and began worshipping them before being told not to do so had that special vision thing working too?   

On 10/13/2019 at 5:38 PM, breathoflife said:

Talk about making stuff up "adam's lease paper that is one of the best I have ever heard.

You need to check the things I tell you that Revelation like other prophetic books is not chronological

Okay Bud what other book in all of Scripture was sealed with the call that it be sealed until the time of the end. Daniel was told to seal up the entire book I wonder what maybe in it that has not been revealed. 

Here we take a break for a math problem. The angel told Daniel there was going to be a time lasting 70 weeks of years or 490 years having to do with Daniel's people and city. The 70 weeks of years began when Cyrus gave the command for Jerusalem and the temple be rebuild. That took 7 weeks of years or 49 years. That left 63 weeks of years or 441 years. Of that 62 weeks of years 434 years was supposed to run until the Messiah was cutoff or crucified. This 62 weeks of years ended with the Messiah Passover and therefore had to begin on a Passover 434 years ahead of that. That also means that the command from Cyrus and been given 7 weeks of years ealier on a passover as well. With all these weeks of years and Passover's it can get confusing. The real important part is the end. There has been a break pretty much going on 2,000 years but all the need parts to fulfill the prophecy still exist. When this unannounced period of time ends the clock will pick up the Last Week of Years on the Passover it must begin on and it must end 7 years later on that Passover. If it does not happen in that way the prophecy is a false prophecy.

Those shepherds down by Bethlehem must not have been told they needed special vison. All those folks who fell down and began worshipping them before being told not to do so had that special vision thing working too?   

It is much simpler than you make it sound. Israel rejected Jesus after Peter's sermon and several others  - so God blinded Israel and sent Paul to start the Gentile church. The church is a parenthesis of time. A moment after the rapture of teh church "TIME" will revert right back to the Jewish age, but will END with the 70th week of Daniel.

You really need to check the times I tell you! Did you just overlook the fact that when the book (lease document) is opened, and the trumpet judgments take place (they are written INSIDE the book) That at the 7th trumpet Satan loses his 6000 year held position as the god of this planet? (The spiritual leader of this planet: Jesus called him the prince of this planet.)

Did you wonder WHY at the 7th trumpet? What changed from the time of the 6th trumpet or 5th trumpet or the 6th seal that suddenly at the 7th trumpet it was time to kick Satan off his throne? The answer is very simple: Adam's 6000 year lease will RUN OUT when the 7th trumpet is sounded. Suddenly Satan will have NO MORE LEGAL HOLD to earth. His ONLY hold was that he usurped Adam's lease.

I guess you have not read of the several ancient Jewish sages (perhaps from Moses time) that wrote that man would rule earth for 6000 years and then God would rule earth for the 7th thousand years. It is OK if you don't believe this book with 7 seals is Daniel's book. Can you find ANYTHING in Daniel's book about Satan losing his position as god of this world?

Please show us why you think the 70th week must start on Passover. I always though the spring feasts had been fulfilled and what is coming will fulfill the fall feasts.  Didn't Jesus fulfill Passover - being the passover lamb?

On 10/13/2019 at 5:07 PM, iamlamad said:

Breath of Life answers in red:

are you aware of what book it is that is being unsealed? Maybe it does not matter. 

I believe the entire 70th week is what is written inside this book. I could be wrong, but then, I could be right. It would be impossible then to move a seal from where John wrote it to somewhere else. Why? Because it is sealing the BOOK. God's goal is to get that book opened so He can get Satan kicked out as the prince of this world. Always remember, any theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology to fit the theory is immediately suspect and will be proven wrong. This is the Book of Daniel that is being unsealed. rearrange, rearrange 

Therefore you are mistaken about the Day starting at the end. The truth is, it starts BEFORE the 70th week starts. probably 10 days before (the ten days of Awe.) The rearranging Scripture is what you do

Lastly no one can [see?] the unholy spirit  All demonic spirits are invisible to the normal eyes. Anyway, show us a verse with this "unholy spirit." I have never heard of it. Of course, Satan himself is unholy and he is a spirit.....Do you include fallen angels

end quote

are you aware of what book it is that is being unsealed?  For Chronology is really does not matter; but these things interest me. Since this is the book that when read and the events take place causes Satan to lose his position as the spiritual leader of the planet, the "god of this world" as Paul wrote, I think the book is the lease document showing Adam's lease, and when it will expire. I think it is a 6000 year lease. However, with the book sealed with the 7 seals, I think Satan was confident no one would EVER prevail over death and become worthy to open the seals. THANK GOD Jesus was found worthy!

This is the Book of Daniel that is being unsealed.  That is surely a theory many people have imagined - but there is not one word of evidence in scripture.  Daniel was writing of the 70th week, but if Daniel was told about the 7 trumpet judgments, why did he not write of them? If Daniel was told HOW Satan was to be dethroned, why did he not write about it? It seems most logical that this book in Revelation is NOT Daniel's sealed book. It seems logical that is has to do with the earth lease.

The truth is, it starts BEFORE the 70th week starts.  The rearranging Scripture is what you do.   It seems you just don't know (yet) that the 70th week starts with the 7th seal. Well, one day you will know, for it is truth. Sorry to disappoint, but I leave Revelation exactly as written.

Do you include fallen angels  All angels are spirit beings, invisible to natural eyesight.

This is the Book of Daniel that is being unsealed  That is your theory.

The rearranging Scripture is what you do.   Where do YOU think John starts the 70th week? Show us.