Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Daniel 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:20   And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:24   And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

10 kings shall arise.  This kingdom is different from all the kingdoms before it.

Out of this kingdom with the 10 kings, another horn (king) shall arise. (singular - 1 king)

As this horn is coming up (rising to power) - 3 kings fell.

He, the little horn is the king who is subduing these three kings.

The three kings who fell, are not of the 10 horns, because in Rev 13 there are 10 horns, not 7. (also see Rev 12:3 - 10 horns)

Three kings are in the little horn's way.  They must be three powerful kings.

What's the best way to bring down a kingdom?

Destroy their economy.

Loans will be called in by the federal reserve bank.

If a nation cannot pay, then someone has to pay that debt for them.

A debt is a debt.  It must be paid and doesn't disappear.

Who-ever pays that debt now controls that nation.

This is how I think he will bring down the three kings who are a threat.  Not through war, but by bringing down their economy.

A bankrupted nation cannot go to war and cannot defend.  Cannot even eat.

Chaos is coming.  This little horn and the 10 kings who he is working with have now made the conditions right to take over.  Expect big changes in the near future.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Sister said:

This kingdom is different from all the kingdoms before it.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. rev 13:7

This beast is a globalist system, Not just a European one as many claim, and like you say its reach will be because of the IMF, and the use of debt. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Sister said:

He, the little horn is the king who is subduing these three kings.

The three kings who fell, are not of the 10 horns, because in Rev 13 there are 10 horns, not 7. (also see Rev 12:3 - 10 horns)

Interesting. I could be I suppose, but that would make 13 kings. 

"It was different from all the beasts before it, and it had ten horns. While I was contemplating the horns, suddenly another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. " - Dan 7

The three who were 'uprooted' are of the group of 10. 

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast." I don't think they are powerful at all. They go along willingly but the beast takes over three of them.

"These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast."

What's the best way to bring down a kingdom?

Destroy their economy.

But it doesn't happen that way when only ten kings are mentioned that give up their power willingly to the beast.

Chaos is coming.  This little horn and the 10 kings who he is working with have now made the conditions right to take over.  Expect big changes in the near future.

"...ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast.

The kings in question do not receive authority until the beast does. I don't see a dreadful beast with authority yet. Soon, but not yet.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Sister said:

As this horn is coming up (rising to power) - 3 kings fell.

I don't think "as the little horn is coming up", but after he will already come up because he follows the ten kings.

We will see if the ten kings are bankers as you suggest (I think you are saying?).

Chaos is coming.

Chaos is coming, no doubt, because what the central banks have done around the world in inflating the debt bubble to critical mass.

What I think it will do, along with brexit, is cause change in the EU political structure to the ten king (leader) form with the one king over them (the little horn person).

Edited by douggg
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

"...ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast.

The kings in question do not receive authority until the beast does. I don't see a dreadful beast with authority yet. Soon, but not yet.

I would suggest to rethink that.

The ten kings come to power;  the little horn, part of it, selected democratically by the ten kings (7 kings vote for him, 3 against) and he removes the three refusniks and replaces them.

Then later, in the middle part of the seven years, when he becomes the beast, the ten kings (of the EU) hand over their EU kingdom to him, but to reign as dictator.     The ten kings will be part of the beast's elite ruling body.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom...

The ten kings are end times, and hadn't received their kingdom back in the day of John is what it is saying.

Edited by douggg

14 minutes ago, douggg said:

I would suggest to rethink that.

The ten kings come to power;  the little horn, part of it, selected democratically by the ten kings (7 kings vote for him, 3 against) and he removes the three refusniks and replaces them.

Then later, in the middle part of the seven years, when he becomes the beast, the ten kings (of the EU) hand over their EU kingdom to him, but to reign as dictator.     The ten kings will be part of the beast's elite ruling body.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom...

The ten kings are end times, and hadn't received their kingdom back in the day of John is what it is saying.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 10 kings are contemporary with the existence of the beast, and the power and authority of the beast, at the end of the age.

34 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the 10 kings are contemporary with the existence of the beast, and the power and authority of the beast, at the end of the age.

I am not disagreeing with you at all on that point.

What I am suggesting in addition that when the person first starts out, years before he becomes the beast, he will be the little horn, arising out of the EU, ten king (leader) form of government.

Edited by douggg

15 minutes ago, douggg said:

I am not disagreeing with you at all on that point.

What I am suggesting in addition that when the person first starts out, years before he becomes the beast, he will be the little horn, arising out of the EU, ten king (leader) form of government.

I see. Well...

The beast rises to power by Satan after he is resurrected from the deadly head wound. 

He is not a known political leader with any high authority. Only after the empowerment by Satan does he rise to prominence.

The beast will likely be Islamic from the Mesopotamian region. I think out of Iraq originally.

The European origin of the beast is very hard to maintain in my opinion. 

20 minutes ago, Diaste said:

The beast rises to power by Satan after he is resurrected from the deadly head wound.

Diaste, although the beast is empowered by Satan - I don't disagree with what you are saying on that point.   

He actually gets help from Satan in rising to power in becoming the little horn - years before becoming the bast.   He will be into craft, specifically Kabbalah, which the adepts think they can harness the angels to carry out their (the adept's) agenda.

Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Somewhere along the line of him thinking he is controlling Satan, Satan is really controlling him, and gets him to thinking he has achieved God-hood.

That's when he stops the daily sacrifice, goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

The three who were 'uprooted' are of the group of 10. 

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but will receive one hour of authority as kings, along with the beast." I don't think they are powerful at all. They go along willingly but the beast takes over three of them.

"These kings have one purpose: to yield their power and authority to the beast."

Diaste,

This is a classic case of confusing the beast of rev. 13 and the beast from the bottomless pit of rev. 17, and it is going to lead to all sorts of contradictions such as this. The FOURTH beast of revelation is not the same as the first beast, though there may be similar components, this fourth beast is not empowered by Satan, but empowered by God to accomplish his will against the Harlot that rides atop him. Do you see this difference? It is "YUGE" in the words of DJT.