• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry If my english is not so good.

Hello, I'm a 21 years old and still a student. This is my story 5 years ago my mom and I had a argument about me getting into a relationship and eventually told me he is no good, long story short i've broke-up with him 2 years after I realize that my mom was right. My problem starts when my mom cursed me that I will never be successful in life and be living a hard and miserable life, my marriage will be unsuccessful. After my mom cursed me i've been having a hard life i even question god why I'm living this kind of life. 

I have this question, and I hold you can help me I really feel lost and empty 

1.) does the curse my mom gave me the reason why life is like this?

2.) I feel that God disowned me because of the words my mom spoke.

3.) Why does my prayers haven't answered does God no longer listen to me?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, kkmills said:

Hello, I'm a 21 years old and still a student. This is my story 5 years ago my mom and I had a argument about me getting into a relationship and eventually told me he is no good, long story short i've broke-up with him 2 years after I realize that my mom was right. My problem starts when my mom cursed me that I will never be successful in life and be living a hard and miserable life, my marriage will be unsuccessful. After my mom cursed me i've been having a hard life i even question god why I'm living this kind of life. 

KKMills,

I would need more information on your Mom. Is she religious, or is she involved in witchcraft in anyway, etc. Before I can answer your question properly. 

God hears all prayers, even those from the wicked, as he is omniscient, (All Knowing) He does not wish that any should Perish, but that all would receive Him, so He has not disowned you. If Your mom is into witchcraft of some sort???? Then pleed the Blood of Jesus over you to protect you, If she is Just religious, she is having a hard time letting go of her child into the world. If this is the case, approach and tell here she was right about this guy being no good for you, this will restart your relationship with her, which should grow into an adult with adult relationship with her, and not a parent child relationship. These are some of the best years of your relationship with your Parents as you treat each other like adults and with mutual respect. We all make these sorts of mistakes But God's grace is greater than our mistakes, and he wants us to learn from them.

God Bless. 

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/13/2019 at 8:55 PM, kkmills said:

1. No, I do not believe in curses. Humans do not have that much power.

2. The words that your mother spoke has nothing to do with God disowning you. God does not leave those He loves.

3. God does listen to you. But if you are making demands then you may not get your prayers answered. God has a plan for your life. We need to give our lives to God totally and see where He leads us. 

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Don't worry about your mother's so-called curses and don't think on them.    Instead, if you are a child of God through faith in Christ and His sacrifice for you, then start to dwell on that.   Realize that Christ is greater than any curse.   I hope you have a Bible teaching church with loving members so you can be supported as you grow in faith. :heart:

You should reconcile with your mother, that is, forgive her.   But your relationship with Christ is the most important thing.   

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/14/2019 at 4:55 AM, kkmills said:

Good post.

1) NO 2)NO NO NO 3) God hears everything. His answer might be not quite as expected.

Feeling lost and empty happens to us all at various times. I'm not going to preach at you other than to say, state you faith and belief in Yeshau. Repent if something comes to mind. Thank God for His kindness and Salvation thru Yeshau (Jesua).

You do not have to jump thru any hoops, so get with your scriptures and start at John in the Gospels.

Unplug from the world as much as possible and read John.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

First, Ignore all curses, no matter who does it. 

Second, regarding God in your life, think of it this way:

You are dangling from a rope off a cliff and God is sitting there, twiddling his thumbs, casually waiting for you to say, "God, will you please help me?" But instead you are just dangling, screaming for "someone to do something". 

Instead, simply relax, and quietly ask your "dad" to help you. Detail the request. God is faithful (far more faithful than you could ever imagine) and he will save you, put you back on your feet, and allow you to move on. But here's the thing: You need to actually beleive he can do it and, afterward, he HAS done it. Otherwise, every single time something bad happens you'll question "is he really saving me". 

Go forward, assuming He is with you and he has it under control. I like to say that you can tell how much faith someone has in their brakes by how fast they drive. How's your faith? Drive fast!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1