IGNORED

Christ's truth is silenced. Godly Love is Dead.

Seasoned by Grace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Melissa7 said:

Interesting topic. I enjoyed reading it :)

siebar-image-2.jpg.20f44b11f6db679d0e16d836b2fb2a93.jpg

This is most thought provoking ????

I have thought that evil (sin) is only pleasurable as long as it can feed off of the good. Than when  evil has consumed all the good, when evil has nothing to hide behind or in,  it shows forth what it is in itself. (disorder or that which is free from all order). 

Anyways, I liked your thought, chewing on it.

Be blessed in Christ, Not me 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  186
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

42 minutes ago, Not me said:

This is most thought provoking ????

I didn't post it to provoke deep-thinking. It's just a little graphic that's been saved on my pc for a long time that I thought was suitable.

For me, it makes me think of current society and where it's headed. America is becoming completely tolerant of ungodly things, such as gay marriage being legal, LGBT 'rights', transgender-ism becoming normal, abortion isn't killing babies but is a reproductive choice, mass shootings happen all the time with no change in gun laws or any other plan implemented to stop this type of violence. Murders and other atrocities happen in large numbers on a daily basis.

Talking about God in public is frowned upon, if not outright forbidden in many places; yet calling on 'Allah' is a-okay in a so-called 'Christian' nation. There are many more things that are tolerated that would take too long to mention.

True followers of Jesus will continue to spread the Gospel but they will be scoffed at, persecuted, beat-up, and possibly killed for speaking the Truth. The bible speaks of the martyrs in Heaven crying out for justice in the Book of Revelation. I believe there are many martyrs there already.

So yes, how long until this 'tolerance' of evil, ungodliness in the world completely silences everything that is good, and just, and righteous? 

I think the saying on the graphic is a good example of Satan's plan.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, was just contributing a short reply which now has become long. My apologies  :(

Blessings to All ♥

Edited by Melissa7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

7 minutes ago, Melissa7 said:

I didn't post it to provoke deep-thinking. It's just a little graphic that's been saved on my pc for a long time that I that was suitable.

For me, it makes me think of current society and where it's headed. America is becoming completely tolerant of ungodly things, such as gay marriage being legal, LGBT 'rights', transgender-ism becoming normal, abortion isn't killing babies but is a reproductive choice, mass shootings happen all the time with no change in gun laws or any other plan implemented to stop this type of violence. Murders and other atrocities happen in large numbers on a daily basis.

Talking about God in public is frowned upon, if not outright forbidden in many places; yet calling on 'Allah' is a-okay in a supposed Christian country. There are many more things that are tolerated that would take too long to mention.

True followers of Jesus will continue to spread the Gospel but they will be scoffed at, persecuted, beat-up, and possibly killed for speaking the Truth. The bible speaks of the martyrs in Heaven crying out for justice in Revelation. I believe there are many martyrs there already.

So yes, how long until this 'tolerance' of evil, ungodliness in the world completely silences everything that is good, and just, and righteous? 

I think the saying on the graphic is a good example of Satan's plan.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, was just contributing a short reply which has now become long. My apologies  :(

Blessings to All ♥

I thought it was a great thought, simple, but deep. You did not offend but rather built up the heart. 

Many blessings as you enjoy your little graphic, as I will too.

In Christ, Not me :)

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1