• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The AoD is 1290 days until the Second Coming. The 1335 is the Two-witnesses who show up BEFORE the DOTL which begins on day 1261.....1260 days from the Second Coming. 

1335 the Two-witnesses show up....A BLESSING of course.

1290 the AoD is a sign for the Jews to Flee Judea.

1260 is when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem/Mediterranean Sea Region.

All three are a SET NUMBER of days until the Second Coming hence the verbiage....HOW LONG till these Wonders End !! 

When on the timeline do the kings of the earth assembly their armies to prepare to make war on Jesus?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, douggg said:

When on the timeline do the kings of the earth assembly their armies to prepare to make war on Jesus?

On day 2520.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

On day 2520.

I think you need to make a chart, in similitude like I did, but reflecting your interpretations. 

I just used Corel paint shop pro.   I typed separate segments of text of what I wanted.   Sized them by grabbing the text corner handles.   Then dragged them around on the screen to where I wanted them. 

Then made some rectangular cutouts.  Then colored them black.   Then stretched and narrowed them to represent a line.   Then duplicated the line, over and over.   And dragged and rotated 90 degrees as necessary those into position.

Then made an arrow cutout.   Colored it black.   Sized them by grabbing the corner handle of the cutout.  duplicated.  And dragged the arrows to be where I wanted them.

Best wishes on your attempt.    For you to, Marilyn, if you want.

856922401_horiziontalchart7.jpg.cb0691ce0c4848fd9274fcb899cc8ef9.jpg

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 8/21/2019 at 9:58 AM, Da Puppers said:

When I read in Daniel 11:

Dan 11:31 KJV And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

This verse says to me two things: 

1.  The AoD is set up/ placed AFTER the daily sacrifice is taken away.  [The word "place" in 11:31 is the same as "set up" in 12:11]

2. Taking away the daily "sacrifice" is what pollutes the sanctuary of strength. 

Those two things together imply a period of time elapses, and according to Daniel 12:11, it lasts for 1290 days, ending with desolation.   Am I understanding Leviticus 6 right: 

Lev 6:20 KJV This is the offering of Aaron and of his sons, which they shall offer unto the LORD in the day when he is anointed; the tenth part of an ephah of fine flour for a meat offering perpetual, half of it in the morning, and half thereof at night.

That this ordinance of the [twice] daily sacrifice is FOR the high priest AND is done "in the day when he is anointed"?  

Lev 6:22 KJV And the priest of his sons that is anointed in his stead shall offer it: it is a statute for ever unto the LORD; it shall be wholly burnt.

And it is a perpetual ordinance for anyone serving as the high priest.  Add to this fact that [afterward/ later] the AoD is set up,  tells me that (other) temple sacrifices will be taking place in absence of the offering of the daily.   Lev 6:20 makes it clear that the offering of the daily pertains to the day of his [H.P] being anointed to do so.   The further implications of this are the ashes of a red heifer to anoint the high priest with.   Is this how you understand these things? 

The part you quote from Daniel refers to the AD committed by Antiochus Epiphanes, but it is a pattern for the Latter Day AD, which is likewise to be preceded by a daily service being taken away.

The quotes from Leviticus refer only to the cleansing of a new priest in the day of his anointing. The normal daily sacrifice is found here:

Num. 28:3 “And you shall say to them, ‘This is the offering made by fire which you shall offer to the LORD: two male lambs in their first year without blemish, day by day, as a regular burnt offering. 4 ‘The one lamb you shall offer in the morning, the other lamb you shall offer in the evening, 5 ‘and one-tenth of an ephah of fine flour as a grain offering mixed with one-fourth of a hin of pressed oil.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 8/21/2019 at 12:28 PM, douggg said:

Hi Marv, there is not  a "Battle of Armageddon", in actuality.   The "Battle of Armageddon" is a popularized term by the secular world.     Armageddon is the place where the kings of the earth gather their armies to prepare to make war on Jesus.     The battle is actually on the great day of God Almighty, the day that Jesus returns.

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The birds and beasts feeding on the dead bodies will be after Jesus slays those armies and their kings.    We are not told how long the feasting on the dead bodies lasts.

I show the 1290 days and 1335 days on the latest version of my chart.   Including the immediately after "the tribulation of those days" of Matthew 24:29, which indicates the sixth seal.

1128016008_horiziontalchart3.jpg.74257de2a8084cf0e3bb5a69dbac0373.jpg

It won't be a battle, it will be a one way slaughter. I can't even rap my head around the audacity, the gall and arrogance of humans and the fallen spiritual realm; gathering and thinking they can make war against the King of Kings, Lord of Lord's; the Creator of everything that is? 

I'm guessing their depraved debased minds are out of their minds and deceived and believe "the lie". Perhaps all of those lying signs and wonders they witnessed, and the advanced technology that seems apparent during the tribulation; they think they can even stand against their Creator? WOW!

Something that makes sense to me about the additional days past the 1260 + 1260 days of the tribulation. Time to set up the Kingdom of God, the sheep and goat judgment for those to enter the millennial period or not; and set up the millennial administration? Notice the question mark.