dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

I am just writing this as an often overlooked proof text that points the days we are living in as being the end times. 

From Amos 9

I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. 

Even today we are seeing a rise in those who would desire to escape coming calamities on this earth such as financial collapse, environmental collapse, wars and what not as a result they are digging bunkers, having escape plans and bugout bags and what not. 

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:   

deeper and deeper underground bunkers (D.U.M.B.'s) are being built, but there is no escape. Humans have a permanent presence in the heavens in the form of the space station, and even now plans are under way for lunar bases and Martian colonies. But these are no escape either.

And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

The bottom of the sea is not out of reach of humans today with the prevalence of submarines. 

There is no escape from what is to come, God knows all and is omniscient, and there is no place safe from his wrath, Not even the heavens, or deepest of depths of the sea. It does not matter how good you prep, and how deep your DUMB is You are not out of his reach there. Here we see a prophecy from 2500 years ago that predicted these things, and only now do these things make more sense than ever and are humanly possible, meaning we are in those times spoken of. Amos 9 Speaks of the last generation, At the end of this chapter is the verse that predicted the reformation of the nation of Israel which occurred in 1948 and retake of Jerusalem which occurred in 1967. The Tabernacle of David will be raised up in Jerusalem soon and then the end shall come. How long does it take to set up tent, once they are told they can set it up?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

I am just writing this as an often overlooked proof text that points the days we are living in as being the end times. 

From Amos 9

I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. 

Even today we are seeing a rise in those who would desire to escape coming calamities on this earth such as financial collapse, environmental collapse, wars and what not as a result they are digging bunkers, having escape plans and bugout bags and what not. 

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:   

deeper and deeper underground bunkers (D.U.M.B.'s) are being built, but there is no escape. Humans have a permanent presence in the heavens in the form of the space station, and even now plans are under way for lunar bases and Martian colonies. But these are no escape either.

And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

The bottom of the sea is not out of reach of humans today with the prevalence of submarines. 

There is no escape from what is to come, God knows all and is omniscient, and there is no place safe from his wrath, Not even the heavens, or deepest of depths of the sea. It does not matter how good you prep, and how deep your DUMB is You are not out of his reach there. Here we see a prophecy from 2500 years ago that predicted these things, and only now do these things make more sense than ever and are humanly possible, meaning we are in those times spoken of. Amos 9 Speaks of the last generation, At the end of this chapter is the verse that predicted the reformation of the nation of Israel which occurred in 1948 and retake of Jerusalem which occurred in 1967. The Tabernacle of David will be raised up in Jerusalem soon and then the end shall come. How long does it take to set up tent, once they are told they can set it up?  

I definitely think we are living in the end times. We are not living in the 7 year tribulation since that is in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

I think Micah 7:17 describes the rich and powerful coming up from their underground bunkers where they have ridden out some of the bad times on the surface.

Micah 7:17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee. 

• Thumbs Up 1