IGNORED

Is masturbation a sin? Asking for a friend.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, Bawcash said:

So it is the fantasizing that is wrong and not the act. So if you are married and you fantasize about your spouse or if you are single it could be a generic person who is your future spouse.

Not all couple are on the same page sexually. Maybe medical reasons one is unable to have sex while the other is at his or her peak. Better to solo than cheat or grow resentful.

If you are single and you still have the desires a normal healthy human has, Paul says to marry rather than burn. Well marriage isn't an option for a lot of people, and getting married just so you can have sex... not a good idea. So taking things into your own hands :rolleyes: is most likely the best option.

You can still say but self control, self control, self control. Self control means things don't get out of hand and start to interfere with your life and your relationship with God. You can eat donuts, it isn't a sin, but if it gets out of control and that is all you want to eat, then you have an issue that needs to be addressed and self control needs to come into play.

Oh and what is a milkman?

"So it is the fantasizing that is wrong and not the act"

If the fantasizing allows you to sin. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1972

6 hours ago, Bawcash said:

Oh and what is a milkman?

4 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Ah! Back in the days, and even throughout the 1960's, one could contract through a local dairy, and persons known as milkmen, would make scheduled and/or often daily early morning deliveries directly to your doorstep. It was fresh and convenient for customers. Pretty much a bygone era now in the US, at least as far as I know. 

I just smile a bit at this because I know you are referencing the door-to-door milk deliveries, with glass bottles in the wire carrier... etc. 

but... being a dairy farmer... nowadays, the milkman is the milk truck (silver tank-type truck) driver.  And, believe me, milk truck drivers are not necessarily guys that someone might consider a fantasy. Just saying...  :whistling:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, mlbrokish said:

I just smile a bit at this because I know you are referencing the door-to-door milk deliveries, with glass bottles in the wire carrier... etc. 

but... being a dairy farmer... nowadays, the milkman is the milk truck (silver tank-type truck) driver.  And, believe me, milk truck drivers are not necessarily guys that someone might consider a fantasy. Just saying...  :whistling:

I remember the milk truck with the guy all in white and the all white truck when I was a little girl. There was a box on our porch and my mom would put a form in the box that was marked off what she wanted him to deliver. That is when milk was in glass bottles. Much better than what we get our milk in today. In fact everything tasted better then.

91e787b0c801da9517b118d313b11502.jpg.e9760d0133d13b713a5b8ca53f5b78f7.jpg

Edited by missmuffet

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I remember the milk truck with the guy all in white and the all white truck when I was a little girl. There was a box on our porch and my mom would put a form in the box that was marked off what she wanted him to deliver. That is when milk was in glass bottles. Much better than what we get out milk in today. In fact everything tasted better then. 

Yes, it most certainly did. My folks and their parents always bought whole milk. And then dietary concerns brought about what was called, skim milk. Disgusting tasting stuff that was all watery, and had a slight blue tinged hue to it. It was just awful. :glare: 

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I remember the milk truck with the guy all in white and the all white truck when I was a little girl. There was a box on our porch and my mom would put a form in the box that was marked off what she wanted him to deliver. That is when milk was in glass bottles. Much better than what we get our milk in today. In fact everything tasted better then.

Hey! We had a milk truck driver named Gary at one time.  But he wore flannel and suspenders and Redwing leather work boots.  :) 

btw, we drink our own milk collected from the tank, Definitely NOT low-fat, but EXCELLENT to drink! (I can use it as a substitute for Half & Half when cooking)

• Loved it! 1

Just now, BeauJangles said:

Yes, it most certainly did. My folks and their parents always bought whole milk. And then dietary concerns brought about what was called, skim milk. Disgusting tasting stuff that was all watery, and had a slight blue tinged hue to it. It was just awful. :glare: 

See my last post. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry, Off Topic.  My bad... :off-topic:

1 minute ago, mlbrokish said:

Hey! We had a milk truck driver named Gary at one time.  But he wore flannel and suspenders and Redwing leather work boots.  :) 

btw, we drink our own milk collected from the tank, Definitely NOT low-fat, but EXCELLENT to drink! (I can use it as a substitute for Half & Half when cooking)

I do not like to drink a glass of milk. I am not a fan of milk. It is ok on cereal. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yes, skim milk is gross. I have tried it. I usually buy 2% milk. I have lactose tolerance and I am not really a fan of drinking a glass of milk. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 minutes ago, mlbrokish said:

Sorry, Off Topic.  My bad... :off-topic:

You wouldn't be the first, :consoling2: and obviously not the last.

• Thumbs Up 1