existential mabel

Brother In A Bad Situation

I have a bro who is at risk of making a bad choice regarding his housing needs he lives in a block of flats which quite frankly is at times a hazardous and even dangerous place to live . he never knows if the street door is going to be kicked in who is going to meet in the hallways just recently there was a stabbing just on the stair well and a noitorious drugs family are involved with one tenant.

Even my family are now concerned as he is at risk of making a rash decision a move to a private landlord which will not really help him especially as he is on a low income.

he really needs i think to move up north to be closer to the rest of the family. i dont know if that is what he would like but i have a deep worry about this bro being left alone with very little network.

many thanks

• Praying for You! 5
  • Praise God! 1

Shalom existential mabel,

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying that God will move in your brother's life and give him hope and purpose.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

Praying now

• Praise God! 1

9 hours ago, George said:

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

George, since there is now a prayer team, are you thinking of getting rid of this public prayer section?

• Thumbs Up 1

Agreeing in prayer, Mabel, for your brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm praying for your brother. That the Lord will give him wisdom to make the right decision re his housing. 

God bless.

Becky.

• Praise God! 1

21 hours ago, George said:

God bless,

George

i did go to the link and then didnt quite get what to do and so if in doubt i usually revert to what i know! not good with change!

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I have prayed for him and for you too. God bless.

:25:

16 hours ago, Jubilea said:

Praying that God will move in your brother's life and give him hope and purpose.

13 hours ago, shanee said:

Praying now

12 hours ago, Debp said:

Agreeing in prayer, Mabel, for your brother.

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

I'm praying for your brother. That the Lord will give him wisdom to make the right decision re his housing. 

God bless.

Becky.

thank you all so much. i am going to phone him just now he doesnt know that the family are trying to come up with a plan. but yeah God's plan is best

Edited by existential mabel
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2