Uriah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think so, and this may have been done here before, but would anyone care to discuss it and provide support for it?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Uriah,

Actually the seven years is related to Daniel`s prophecy, (Dan. 8: 27) which has to do with Israel. The tribulation, however is a month shorter and has to do with the Gentile nations.

`For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And if those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect`s sake those days will be shortened.` (Matt. 24: 21 & 22)

....I...................................(7 years)..........................................I......> (Daniel`s final `week` seven years for Israel)

....I..................................(6yrs & 11 months)..................I.............>  (Tribulation for Gentile nations.)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Only 3 1/2 years are talked about in Revelations 

Will respond in a few hours

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

15 hours ago, Uriah said:

I don't think so, and this may have been done here before, but would anyone care to discuss it and provide support for it?

All I need to do is read the book of Revelation. Read it literally which God wants us to do. It is right there. 

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Uriah,

Actually the seven years is related to Daniel`s prophecy, (Dan. 8: 27) which has to do with Israel. The tribulation, however is a month shorter and has to do with the Gentile nations.

`For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And if those days had not been shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect`s sake those days will be shortened.` (Matt. 24: 21 & 22)

....I...................................(7 years)..........................................I......> (Daniel`s final `week` seven years for Israel)

....I..................................(6yrs & 11 months)..................I.............>  (Tribulation for Gentile nations.)

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

Daniel 8:27- And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

?

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

All I need to do is read the book of Revelation. Read it literally which God wants us to do. It is right there. 

Perfect!

Do you read Revelation as linear?

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

Hi Marilyn,

Daniel 8:27- And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

?

Oh, 9:27- And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Yes I agree that this is the usual focus. But there is no direct correlation to "tribulation" in this verse.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Uriah said:

7 year tribulation is a misnomer for the 7 year 70th week, imo.

Mainly a product of them holding the pre-trib rapture view.    Actually what they are really implying is pre-70th week.     (The rapture could very well happen before the 70th week begins, so I don't want this to turn into a rapture debate thread).

Much of the first half of the 70th week, Israel and the world will be saying peace and safety, thinking it has entered the messianic age.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Uriah,

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn, 

What does the "I" represent on your timeline ?