• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/15/2019 at 9:26 AM, Da Puppers said:

What the temple institute says and believes,  no matter how much they believe it, means nothing when it contradicts scripture. 

As per Eze 43, the time for loathing,  or being ashamed of their sins and iniquities has not passed.   Maybe you believe that God has cast away and/ or ceased to deal with Israel.  But he has not. 

Eze 36:31 KJV Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

You can believe (and the temple institute can believe)  that sacrifices can be offered without a temple.   This was surely true in the days of Ezra when the children of Israel began offering sacrifices before the temple was built. 

Ezr 3:2-3 KJV    Then stood up Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and his brethren, and builded the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings thereon, as it is written in the law of Moses the man of God. And they set the altar upon his bases; for fear was upon them because of the people of those countries: and they offered burnt offerings thereon unto the LORD, even burnt offerings morning and evening.

Most certainly,  the sacrifices will begin without a temple to offer them in.  Jerusalem is the city where God has placed his name there.   The book of Deuteronomy is the law of God pertaining to the sacrificial system when Israel is dwelling in her land.  There you find the phrase, 

"... where I (God) has placed his name there...", a multitude of times.   Sacrifices,  in lieu of a standing temple,  and the laws governing such,  are defined in Leviticus and Numbers,  in perpetuous fashion (Leviticus)  and when dwelling in the wilderness (Numbers).  But Deuteronomy is all about when they are dwelling in the land.

Deu 16:16 KJV Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty:

When you understand that,  you can begin to understand why the seals trumpets and vials will all happen while Israel is dwelling in her land, with a functioning temple. 

With regards to Ezekiel 5,6 & 7, I would ask you to look at them in a side by side by side  fashion to compare them together.   Scholars,  for too long now,  have failed to notice the difference in those accounts.   Because they have failed to do so,  and interpreting them to be referring to the same event,  have unwittingly given us an unbiased interpretation to Eze 7.  There we are shown a prophecy about the destruction of the temple.   But it is not about Nebuchadnezzar.   Eze 5 & 7 are about the time of the day of the Lord's wrath and the time like no other. 

Eze 5:9 KJV And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations. 
Eze 7:8-9 KJV    Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for ALL thine abominations. And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense thee according to thy ways and thine abominations that are in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I am the LORD that smiteth.

The difference between chapter 6 and chapters 5 & 7, is found in the specifically defined locations where those judgments take place.   Within and without the city,  near thee and far off,  are clearly defined for the sword,  famine and pestilence to be different in those accounts.   I hope you can see that they are different.   

Before temple construction begins,  believing that a temple won't be built is just a matter of unbelief.   But if you continue to believe this after construction begins,  you will then find yourself in the same category as the false teachers.   

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

I don't believe scripture shows God has done away with Israel.  Or That There's Going To Be Another Temple.

- Jer. 6:9 As A Vine Is The Remnant Of Israel.

So The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel Are The Remnant Of Israel And Will Be With King Jesus. - Rev.14

- Jesus told His Disciples That In The Regeneration (1,000 yr reign) When He Sits On His Throne Of Glory (Davidic Throne) They Too Would Sit On 12 Thrones Judging The 12 Tribes Of Israel. Mat..19:28  And John Saw Thrones And Judgment Was Committed To Them. - Rev.20:4

In The Regeneration Of His 1,000 yr Davidic Reign On Earth Jesus Will Be King,

His 12 Apostles Will Be The Judges Of The 1444,000 Of The 12 Tribes Of The children Of Israel And The 24 Elders Who Say They Will Be The Kingdom Of Priests Reigning On Earth Rev.5:10 Are Of The 24 Divisions Of God's Priesthood Which King David & Priest Zadok Established - 1Chron.24

* King Jesus 

* The 1444,000 Of All The 12 Tribes Of The Children Of Israel

* The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb As Their Judges

* The 24 Elders Of Israel's Priesthood To God

- So as you can see I don't believe God has done away with Israel. I just don't believe I am of, nor will be of The Children Of Israel.

As Jesus Does Not Marry Israel.

Because Although God Did Gave Israel A Certificate Of Divorce Away From Him - Jer.33:8  God Said He Is Still Married To Israel - Jer.33:14 

- By The Way Just Heard Yesterday They're Going To Start Burning Goats Soon...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

There can be no doubt the mystery Babylon is also the mother of harlots Oholah and Oholibah, Up all night and probably spelled it wrong. If so sorry. But here is the entire Book of Revelation is contained in open form in Isaiah 1-5 and Deuteronomy 30 among other prophets. The deception of the spirit of anti-Christ that the End Times with Daniel's people and city in. to Rome and apostate Christians not only destroys what Daniel foretold it turns the Prophets into history Books. Here is a skeleton out line of what I believe will take place during the Time of Jacob's Trouble.

Just as there was a move to replace Israel with Gentile entities they managed to sneak one through and like many things it is hiding in plain sight';/So where is this replacement taking place? I call it Replacement Prophecy. You know what the prophetic books have been interpreted to say and here is what I think they should say.  One thing you will see if we allow Scripture to say what the Lord intends it to say the Last Days are going to be absolutely horrendous. Lets take a look. 

Beginning with anti-Christ, we haven't a clue about him as one of the least studied portions of Scripture. There is no awareness for most of the Body of Christ of who this is or what he is going to do. Not only does he oppose the Lord he counterfeits him. We are told of anti-Christ "he was is not now, and will be again. We are told of the Christ "He was, He is and He will be again." Notice the only difference is anti-Christ "is not now" and Christ were told Just as Christ was in the world, and being omnipresent is in the world and He is coming again. Likewise anti-Christ was in the world, is not now in the world but he too is coming again.  Anti-Christ is going to be such a perfect counterfeit that the apostate Jewish portion of Israel w2ill accept him as their Messiah,." the list of how he will counterfeit the Christ is long and amazing to try and keep this reasonable in length I won't deal with all of them right now. Just one more to show you how Great a Delusion this is going to be here is another way he counterfeits the Christ. It will appear that he receives a fatal head wound and will appear to be brought to life in a counterfeit resurrection. We will put him on hold for the moment and look at the false prophet

The False Prophet: one of my all-time bad guy favorites. His title pretty much tell you what we need to know about him. He is a counterfeit and he is coming as a prophet. if we just accept that we don't have near as much as is revealed about this being. He is a prophet but what prophet could he be. Who is expected to come before the Messiah? The Prophet Elijah is expected he doesn't show up the chances are the apostate portion would reject him. But this gets so much better. There it is the 3rd temple who anti-Christ will claim as his own and no place to go. The temple is worthless without something so necessary that it is believed only God may provide it. Fire from heaven anything else is strange fire and unacceptable. This false Prophet is going to counterfeit Elijah.  He may call for all the religions to send their top people to prove whose God is God. I do not believe that out of all the lying signs and wonders only one is identified it will seem to bring down fire from heaven. But wait there is more. 

The Lord and anti-Christ have something in common, Lightening. Both are said to be coming back as lightening, The Lord spoke of seeing Satan fall like lightening. Of the Christ we are told that His return will be like Lightening from the East unt the West, so what could this be? Would you believe this is the way men from long ago might have identified the Shekinah Glory, Angels come as ministers of fire which could be how anti-Christ pulls this off while the Lord will have no problem showing His Glory when He returns. 

I know this is getting long. I will wrap it up after this section. We are about to see a magic trick. They got the apostate portion of Israel to disappear now we will see them make fallen angels to disappear. Anti-Christ counterfeiting the Christ is coming with all his angels as Christ is returning with His angels. The difference is Christ's angels aren't fallen. The Lord foretold that in this time it would be as In the Days of Noah. In Noah's day angels left their rightful place and became fallen . When this happened Satan and his angels were all locked up except for Satan himself. Some angels were and are locked under the Euphrates River. The false Prophet is also the spirit of anti-Christ who is at work in the world opposing the Holy Spirit.  But we are told anti-Christ was, is not now and will be again. Anti-Christ is in the Bottomless Pit or also known as The Abyss. When this King of the Abyss is released the rest of the fallen angels are released with him. All these angels have been held in unbreakable chains waiting for this time of Judgment. Oh, Satan is in heaven condemning the brethren before God the Father day and night, . That must be awful to endure. All these angels disappear and as the days of Noah become the Days of China and her 200,000,000 mam army. I decent reading of what is listed about them will confirm them to be more than mere humans. It will be this demonic army that comes against apostate Israel with only a faithful Remnant being saved through the giants valley created when He stands on the Mount of Olives.  

thank you for you time and consideration

dupe sorry

Edited by breathoflife
duplicate

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I agree that the anti christ will do his best to counterfeit The Lord.

This is logical, because otherwise, he would not be accepted as the scriptures appear to say.

He won’t fool the elect.

Do not live in fear, folks...look to Him.

Edited by Alive
  • Thumbs Up 1

The believing Church will not be here to be fooled. The Elect of that day will be the 144,000 remnant of the 12 tribes. We will be in heaven preparing ourselves for the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. That remnant will somehow know and when they reject him the persecution by the apostate portion who are fooled and as Scripture tells us will persecute the Elect believing they are doing God's work.

In all of God's Word there are two mentions of a Mother of Harlots Ez: 23

23 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem. Ez, 23:  1-4

Re.  17, 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, breathoflife said:

The believing Church will not be here to be fooled. The Elect of that day will be the 144,000 remnant of the 12 tribes. We will be in heaven preparing ourselves for the Wedding Supper of the Lamb. That remnant will somehow know and when they reject him the persecution by the apostate portion who are fooled and as Scripture tells us will persecute the Elect believing they are doing God's work.

In all of God's Word there are two mentions of a Mother of Harlots Ez: 23

23 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem. Ez, 23:  1-4

Re.  17, 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

Since you put Rev with Eze. I will comment: one prostitute represented Samaria: a land area.  The other represented Jerusalem: a city and also a land area.  John wrote that the woman drunk with blood was to represent the great city of Jerusalem.

16 hours ago, Alive said:

I agree that the anti christ will do his best to counterfeit The Lord.

This is logical, because otherwise, he would not be accepted as the scriptures appear to say.

He won’t fool the elect.

Do not live in fear, folks...look to Him.

No need to fear! The bride of Christ will be "taken out of the way" before the man of sin is revealed and becomes the Antichrist Beast.

On 9/22/2019 at 9:24 AM, breathoflife said:

... It will appear that he receives a fatal head wound and will appear to be brought to life in a counterfeit resurrection. We will put him on hold for the moment and look at the false prophet

thank you for you time and consideration

I know many people imagine that Beast will be killed and resurrected - but it is what scripture teaches? We must understand Rev. 13 in the light of Rev. 17, which is not speaking of the MAN (Antichrist beast) but rather his kingdom.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Note what is written: There are seven mountains (nations or empires) and seven kings: each empire or nation has a leader. 

Five are fallen..that means gone, not existing at this moment in time John is writing. Many have suggested Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece as the heads fallen. I think this idea fits.

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 

Note that the heads blaspheme: that would then be Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Antichrist Beast of Rev. 13. Today it would be Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Greece, and who knows what to put for "Rome?" What can we say about those nations? They all have a doctrine that Jesus is NOT the Son of God...in other words, blasphemy. 

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (like Alexander and his speed of conquering), and his feet were as the feet of a bear, (like Persia and its ability to field massive numbers of troops?) and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (Perhaps he will talk very much like Nebuchadnezzar: with great authority): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Don't miss this now: "heads" refer to empires or nations with a king. So when it says "one of his heads" means one of the 7 NATIONS or EMPIRES received a deadly wound. Now stop and think: is there one of the five that are fallen that recently (with the last 20 years or so) received a deadly wound? What about Saddam Hussein? Did HE receive a deadly wound? Most certainly he did, so Iraq received a deadly wound. It is not now a Muslim nation or a Muslim Brotherhood nation. I expect soon that we withdraw from Iraq and it turn back to what it was: a nation of blasphemy. 

Therefore I disagree with your theory. 

On 8/15/2019 at 3:57 PM, Dennis1209 said:

That's a very accurate account of history and the church. It agrees 100% with everything I've studied. There's so much more to it a book could be written about it; Oops, many have :D

To be brief; everything started in Babylon and was passed down through history, through Rome and to the Vatican and RCC. Constantine is credited with starting the church - state, we know the atrocities committed and by whom in the inquisitions and dark age; and there's going to be a repeat of the exact same thing as clearly spoken about in Daniel, Revelation and elsewhere. There can be no mistake whom the following is:

Revelation 17:4 (KJV) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 (KJV) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18:12 (KJV) The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Revelation 17:9 (KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

I don't see how anyone could mistake the identity of this one?

Glad to hear such a detailed defense but I believe it is wrong.

The time covered by the Revelation is the times of the Gentiles or the Time covered by Daniel's last Week of Years. If you say Daniel's that eliminates every Gentile entity in the world. But I think the best thing to do is look at what Scripture says and what Scripture says disagrees with your claim. Precisely because of what your claim about Babylon is true about Rome they were evil from the beginning neither city would have caused the shock that seeing mystery Babylon caused both prophets. This was their beloved city Jerusalem.   Yes I know I am in a minority on this but Prophecy is a progressive revelation. With the subject not revealed until the time. Lets look at what your verses are saying in the context of what Scripture is saying.  

All these things she is arrayed in are the things used in temple service. Very interesting to look at the supplies assembled for the next temple.. Apostate Israel will having accepted anti-Christ serve him in his temple.All these things are assembled for the temple of anti-Christ. 

Here is the mind of wisdom finding who this is is quite easy. The key is knowing what the prophets said about this time and what Israel is doing or not doing. The Prophet Zechariah has some of the best insights of the Israel of the last days. We are told of two Shepherds one of them is Christ and one of them is the Evil Shepherd anti-Christ. The Lord lifts the curtain for us to see the unseen. We find there are two shepherds staffs One staff is named Favor and the other is called Union. The first staff favor has been broken for some time. Right in front of us. Favor is shown to us in Isaiah 5 where it is a hedge the Lord has placed around Israel keeping her from being destroyerd snnoyf and that anger building. With the hedge removed and the nation of Israel has two options. First they can build something and try and replace the hedge or return to the Lord. Israel did build a wall and they are worshipping the Wall placing their faith in it for their safety. Ironically. the building of the wall has set her up to fulfill the prophecy of Israel becoming a cooking pot to burn the last of the dross off.

What might be most interesting aspect here. The band of unity is going to be removed and when that happens the nation will split two with the Northern Kingdom, Israel. The Southern kingdom Judah is made of two tribes It gets real interesting from here on. Anti-Christ has appeared on in the northern kingdom.  The northern kingdom and anti-Christ want Jerusalem and the temple AND ANTI-Christ leads the 10 norther tribes move on Judah and her ten tribes will suffer a the loss of three of the ten tribe and she is now a ten crown and 7 heads that the woman, the woman rirdes on.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Since you put Rev with Eze. I will comment: one prostitute represented Samaria: a land area.  The other represented Jerusalem: a city and also a land area.  John wrote that the woman drunk with blood was to represent the great city of Jerusalem.

hi, read what the Lord said about the blood of the prophets and the righteous are all charged to Jerusalem. Has the charge now been expanded to condemn a Gentile entity? I do not believe so.