• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

I know many people imagine that Beast will be killed and resurrected - but it is what scripture teaches? We must understand Rev. 13 in the light of Rev. 17, which is not speaking of the MAN (Antichrist beast) but rather his kingdom.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Note what is written: There are seven mountains (nations or empires) and seven kings: each empire or nation has a leader. 

Five are fallen..that means gone, not existing at this moment in time John is writing. Many have suggested Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, and Greece as the heads fallen. I think this idea fits.

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 

Note that the heads blaspheme: that would then be Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Antichrist Beast of Rev. 13. Today it would be Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Greece, and who knows what to put for "Rome?" What can we say about those nations? They all have a doctrine that Jesus is NOT the Son of God...in other words, blasphemy. 

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard (like Alexander and his speed of conquering), and his feet were as the feet of a bear, (like Persia and its ability to field massive numbers of troops?) and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (Perhaps he will talk very much like Nebuchadnezzar: with great authority): and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Don't miss this now: "heads" refer to empires or nations with a king. So when it says "one of his heads" means one of the 7 NATIONS or EMPIRES received a deadly wound. Now stop and think: is there one of the five that are fallen that recently (with the last 20 years or so) received a deadly wound? What about Saddam Hussein? Did HE receive a deadly wound? Most certainly he did, so Iraq received a deadly wound. It is not now a Muslim nation or a Muslim Brotherhood nation. I expect soon that we withdraw from Iraq and it turn back to what it was: a nation of blasphemy. 

Therefore I disagree with your theory. 

Breath of life

Two Shepherds
4 This is what the Lord my God says: “Shepherd the flock marked for slaughter. 5 Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, ‘Praise the Lord, I am rich!’ Their own shepherds do not spare them. 6 For I will no longer have pity on the people of the land,” declares the Lord. “I will give everyone into the hands of their neighbors and their king. They will devastate the land, and I will not rescue anyone from their hands.” one flock is marked for slaughter. Their own leaders only care for the money they are worth.

7 So I shepherded the flock marked for slaughter, particularly the oppressed of the flock. Then I took two staffs and called one Favor and the other Union, and I shepherded the flock. 8 In one month I got rid of the three shepherds. The flock detested me, and I grew weary of them 9 and said, “I will not be your shepherd. Let the dying die, and the perishing perish. Let those who are left eat one another’s flesh.” I won't deal with every aspect. Here we are again shown the flock but we are also shown staffs one called Favor and the other called Unity. In one month three shepherds are gotten rid of and these three shepherds seen as the missing heads with the crowns left behind that anti-Christ is sitting on. The Lord is about to split the nation into two kingdoms and those three come out of the 10 tribes of the northern Kingdom, Israel.

10 Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations. 11 It was revoked on that day, and so the oppressed of the flock who were watching me knew it was the word of the Lord. Favor was the covenant the Lord had entered into with the nations not to destroy Israel. We are shown favor being removed in Isaiah 5 as the hedge of protection being broken down and Israel being more and more vulnerable to attack. This has been taking place for some time now. Israel could return to the Lord and let Him fight for her or they could try and do it through their own works. Her choice is encircling her now with the walls. But the works of their hands have only set them ready for the cooking pot Jerusalem will become.

12 I told them, “If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.” So they paid me thirty pieces of silver.
13 And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord. we recognize these words from our Lord's time with Judas selling the Lord out.

14 Then I broke my second staff called Union, breaking the family bond between Judah and Israel. Once again Israel in the last days will be a divided kingdom. It appears Israel will accept anti-Christ and Judah reject him which sets in motion anti-Christ's moving to destroy Judah and have the temple for himself. Anti-Christ then places himself on the throne of David.

15 Then the Lord said to me, “Take again the equipment of a foolish shepherd. 16 For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hooves. we see here anti-Christ is going to be raised in the land meaning Israel. He is going to be a ravenous beast who is going to tear the sheep apart. It will probably be at or around the final Passover of the Last Week of Years when the Lord returns to the Mount of Olives and we see the faithful remnant fleeing through the valley caused by the split mountain and scattering into the countryside around Jerusalem. The Northern kingdom is made up of 10 tribes who have never reigned who will reign with anti-Christ one hour. These 10 northern tribes will move against Judah to capture the temple and Jerusalem and in the process 3 shepherd will be plucked up in one month. These three will be the three tribes whose head is missing but they take whose crown, power, all the ten will give to the anti-Christ.   

17 “Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!
May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!” Almost like an aside we are told one other piece of the puzzle. Anti-Christ is going to be wounded and maybe seem to be dead from which he will counterfeit Christ's Resurrection . Scripture records for us that anti-Christ "was, is not now, and will be again." Of Christ we are told He "Was, is and will be again." He is the counterfeit Christ. 

What happened to the last Week of Years for Daniel's people and city? Who removed them from these last seven years as the central focus of this time? Is there another fulfillment of that Prophecy? The Lord spoke of how the cup ofIs it a false prophecy? What about the prophets from O.T. that deal with the condition and events of this specific time and show Israel in a complete state of Apostasy, filled with false gods, riches and power. Has apostate Israel been given an exemption to buy and sell? See Isaiah chapters 1_ 5. This is when the Lord has returned in all His glory that apostate Israel is in this spiritual harlot condition. All the O.T. prophets who spoke on these things all have the apostate portion of being the Beasts and the Beast, anti-Christ turning on the two tribes before making the 7 remaining to write my name.

The cup of abomination has in it the blood of all the righteous and this was by the apostate portion of Israel who was forced to drink that cup now switched to a Gentile, who is guilty of the same thing that the Northern Kingdom's charged for? 

Don't miss that the Kingdom is split by the shepherds staff union, has been broken. We have to look for a kingdom with ten member tribes who we know accepts anti-Christ. We should look for another kingdom that has ten kingdoms making up that entity that the Lord has the prerequisite number 3 plucked up by the Lord leaving ten crowns and seven heads. I don't think I would hire a private detective who rejected this for some unknown Gentile entity that has ten crowns and 7 heads and whose 3 heads were all violently removed! This last empire is one who has never had power before  how many cities does that eliminate from your list who have ruled? How many times has Israel ruled in this same manner? She has never ruled like these places you listed.

Thanks, God bless.                                                                                       

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, breathoflife said:

hi, read what the Lord said about the blood of the prophets and the righteous are all charged to Jerusalem. Has the charge now been expanded to condemn a Gentile entity? I do not believe so. 

In God's plan, Jerusalem was suppose to show the goodness of God to the nations, as it did during the reign of Solomon. Sadly, in the end, Jerusalem deceives the entire world.

6 hours ago, breathoflife said:

What happened to the last Week of Years for Daniel's people and city? Who removed them from these last seven years as the central focus of this time? Is there another fulfillment of that Prophecy? The Lord spoke of how the cup ofIs it a false prophecy? What about the prophets from O.T. that deal with the condition and events of this specific time and show Israel in a complete state of Apostasy, filled with false gods, riches and power. Has apostate Israel been given an exemption to buy and sell? See Isaiah chapters 1_ 5. This is when the Lord has returned in all His glory that apostate Israel is in this spiritual harlot condition. All the O.T. prophets who spoke on these things all have the apostate portion of being the Beasts and the Beast, anti-Christ turning on the two tribes before making the 7 remaining to write my name.

The cup of abomination has in it the blood of all the righteous and this was by the apostate portion of Israel who was forced to drink that cup now switched to a Gentile, who is guilty of the same thing that the Northern Kingdom's charged for? 

Don't miss that the Kingdom is split by the shepherds staff union, has been broken. We have to look for a kingdom with ten member tribes who we know accepts anti-Christ. We should look for another kingdom that has ten kingdoms making up that entity that the Lord has the prerequisite number 3 plucked up by the Lord leaving ten crowns and seven heads. I don't think I would hire a private detective who rejected this for some unknown Gentile entity that has ten crowns and 7 heads and whose 3 heads were all violently removed! This last empire is one who has never had power before  how many cities does that eliminate from your list who have ruled? How many times has Israel ruled in this same manner? She has never ruled like these places you listed.

Thanks, God bless.                                                                                       

The 70th week is still VERY MUCH in focus in the near future. But it will be AFTER the rapture of the church. The saints of the church will not see it.

Edited by iamlamad

hi, read what the Lord said about the blood of the prophets and the righteous are all charged to Jerusalem. Has the charge now been expanded to condemn a Gentile entity? I do not believe so. 

All I was saying here is that the Beast and False prophet will deceive the entire world from the city of Jerusalem.

I am sorry i mistakenly thought you disagree with my basic premise. The difference between you and as far as I can tell is we are both knowledgeable and want to know the truth just because it is the truth. These things we discuss have no reward of salvation attached to them. For me I love the Lord, I love His Word and I am honored He has given it to me to search and it’s like finding buried treasure and all I want to do is share it with everyone I can share it with. I sense those things and like me even more. I just love reading it, I love dwelling on it, I just love it.thanks for sharpening me and I thank you for taking the time to have haha moments and making me defend assertions I have made. Guess what / I love it! I am a Word Junkie 

All these things she is arrayed in are the things used in temple service. Very interesting to look at the supplies assembled for the next temple.. Apostate Israel will having accepted anti-Christ serve him in his temple.All these things are assembled for the temple of anti-Christ. 

Here is the mind of wisdom finding who this is is quite easy. The key is knowing what the prophets said about this time and what Israel is doing or not doing. The Prophet Zechariah has some of the best insights of the Israel of the last days. We are told of two Shepherds one of them is Christ and one of them is the Evil Shepherd anti-Christ. The Lord lifts the curtain for us to see the unseen. We find there are two shepherds staffs One staff is named Favor and the other is called Union. The first staff favor has been broken for some time. Right in front of us. Favor is shown to us in Isaiah 5 where it is a hedge the Lord has placed around Israel keeping her from being destroyerd snnoyf and that anger building. With the hedge removed and the nation of Israel has two options. First they can build something and try and replace the hedge or return to the Lord. Israel did build a wall and they are worshipping the Wall placing their faith in it for their safety. Ironically. the building of the wall has set her up to fulfill the prophecy of Israel becoming a cooking pot to burn the last of the dross off.

What might be most interesting aspect here. The band of unity is going to be removed and when that happens the nation will split two with the Northern Kingdom, Israel. The Southern kingdom Judah is made of two tribes It gets real interesting from here on. Anti-Christ has appeared on in the northern kingdom.  The northern kingdom and anti-Christ want Jerusalem and the temple AND ANTI-Christ leads the 10 norther tribes move on Judah and her ten tribes will suffer a the loss of three of the ten tribe and she is now a ten crown and 7 heads that the woman, the woman rirdes on.

I disagree.  Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome: these are all Gentile nations that once controlled Israel. The Beast's kingdom is going to include all these land areas. I have no doubt it when the Beast comes into power He is going to take out three nations, but from where? If we take the 7 mentioned, now Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran and Greece, who else could we add to make ten? We could add Jordan, Turkey, Saudi or others. Take careful note, three of the five fallen are Muslim nations. If we look at a map of ancient Rome, the Eastern leg, most of that land area is Muslim nations today. I suspect it will be right after the antichrist is revealed that He will go to war and take out three nations. He will do is so quickly the world will wonder.  He will become the 8th king. He will do this from his headquarters in Jerusalem. Just my opinion.

25 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

The 70th week is still VERY MUCH in focus in the near future. But it will be AFTER the rapture of the church. The saints of the church will not see it.

Absolutely correct. The Church and those dead in the Lord will. This is pictured for us in the Jewish wedding. On the night He observed the Passover He proposed to His. Bride she signaling her acceptance she picked up the cup and drank. The Groom then goes to the Fathers house to prepare a place for His Bride and is sent back to get His Bride and returns with her to the Father’s house where he waits for the, in this case, The Wedding Supper of the Lamb . The night He ate that Passover He said  He was eager to eat that Passover. Why? This was the last He before He And His Bride. 

I don’t know who the kings are so I don’t have a problem with you claim of Gentile kingdoms.but we are are told that the next kingdom is going to be a kingdom who never had world power. Many nations could have that apply to them but only one is the focus and that is Israel. And what are we told she is going to be a divided nation but not just a divided nation one part of the the divided kingdom contains ten states. In thre Old Testament the prophecy speaks of how three of these leaders are plucked up. Get forcibly removed. I believe the Northern Kingdom will make a move against the southern Kingdom to take her land which which has both Jerusalem and the temple that anti-christ is going to claim as His. He will reign from Jerusalem terrifying and plundering the  Gentile nations with hysteria making himself, apostate Israel, unbelievably rich, powerful and filled filled with false gods even while they worship anti-Christ. Then anti- Christ who hates the Woman, Israel, moves against her with his demonic army destroys her. At this point  all that’s left of Israel is the faithful remnant. AntiChrist seeks to wipe her out but she has been exiting through the valley created by the Mount of Olives when the Lord then goes out to meet anti-Christ and his army of angels defeating them with the Brightness of his coming, the Shekinah Glory. Then anti-christ and the false prophet are cast into the Lake of Fire. At this time Satan is brought down from heaven in an unbreakable chain to be locked in the same Abyss anti-Christ had been held in before the Last Week OF Years.  Where he will remain locked in prison. This is amazing anti-Christ and the false prophet cast in hell. Satan is locked in the Abyss. There will be no satanic influence on men and they still sin. So much for the Devil made me do it. What a lesson that it isn’t just That we sin we are sin.

With this Satan  is released but not to claim David’s throne, not to go back to the land he is released to deceive Gog and Magog the nations. They will make the mistake to go against what has been. Believing Jerusalem is undefended Satan and the Gentiles. Come to destroy it, the milllennial temple and the last Jews alive the faithful remnant who serve in the Lord”s Royal Nation Of Priests.

2 hours ago, breathoflife said:

Absolutely correct. The Church and those dead in the Lord will. This is pictured for us in the Jewish wedding. On the night He observed the Passover He proposed to His. Bride she signaling her acceptance she picked up the cup and drank. The Groom then goes to the Fathers house to prepare a place for His Bride and is sent back to get His Bride and returns with her to the Father’s house where he waits for the, in this case, The Wedding Supper of the Lamb . The night He ate that Passover He said  He was eager to eat that Passover. Why? This was the last He before He And His Bride. 

I don’t know who the kings are so I don’t have a problem with you claim of Gentile kingdoms.but we are are told that the next kingdom is going to be a kingdom who never had world power. Many nations could have that apply to them but only one is the focus and that is Israel. And what are we told she is going to be a divided nation but not just a divided nation one part of the the divided kingdom contains ten states. In thre Old Testament the prophecy speaks of how three of these leaders are plucked up. Get forcibly removed. I believe the Northern Kingdom will make a move against the southern Kingdom to take her land which which has both Jerusalem and the temple that anti-christ is going to claim as His. He will reign from Jerusalem terrifying and plundering the  Gentile nations with hysteria making himself, apostate Israel, unbelievably rich, powerful and filled filled with false gods even while they worship anti-Christ. Then anti- Christ who hates the Woman, Israel, moves against her with his demonic army destroys her. At this point  all that’s left of Israel is the faithful remnant. AntiChrist seeks to wipe her out but she has been exiting through the valley created by the Mount of Olives when the Lord then goes out to meet anti-Christ and his army of angels defeating them with the Brightness of his coming, the Shekinah Glory. Then anti-christ and the false prophet are cast into the Lake of Fire. At this time Satan is brought down from heaven in an unbreakable chain to be locked in the same Abyss anti-Christ had been held in before the Last Week OF Years.  Where he will remain locked in prison. This is amazing anti-Christ and the false prophet cast in hell. Satan is locked in the Abyss. There will be no satanic influence on men and they still sin. So much for the Devil made me do it. What a lesson that it isn’t just That we sin we are sin.

I don't think you have this right: Satan will be possessing the man of sin making him the Beast. He will remain possessing until probably a moment before Jesus catches them and casts them into the lake of fire. Satan is then caught and bound for a thousand years. It is not until after the 1000 years that He is loosed again.

Satan is cast out of the heavenly realms at the MIDPOINT of the week, not the end of the week.