• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/22/2019 at 10:49 AM, iamlamad said:

No, that's what you say, nowhere in the bible does it say he will live in Jerusalem for 42 Months. He can have a palace there without staying in the palace continually.  Of course he cannot STAY in Jerusalem continually, but that will be his headquarters for 42 months.

And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Now show me where it says he will dwell in Jerusalem for 42 months !! A palace is an official residence of a sovereign/bishop/exalted official etc. King Herod hads a palace but Rome ruled him of course, likewise, having a palace doesn't mean one must dwell there. And people like the coming Anti-Christ always have multiple dwelling places. The point is, nowhere does the bible say he dwells in Jerusalem for 42 months. 

He will have wars to fight as shown in Daniel 11. Here is where we need common sense: he will come as the "antichrist" IN PLACE OF Jesus Christ - to deceive all into thinking he IS the Christ. That is the great deception. Without a shadow of doubt the REAL CHRIST will come to Jerusalem. And when He comes to Jerusalem, He will STAY in Jerusalem. He will rule the world from Jerusalem. It seems then we agree on this point. Hallelujah!

No he doesn't, that is another "MISNOMER" by people. Nowhere does the bible say he comes in as Christ, we are told in Matthew 24:24-31 that he will try to deceive the Jews into coming out of their hiding place/sheepfold in the Petra/Bozrah area in this manner, but he is a Conqueror to all others, he can't get at them so he resorts to trickery. Jesus will come in the Eastern Skies, so these Jews know what to look for, thus they can't be deceived in this manner.

we know Rome fell,  Sorry. Babylon was conquered by Medo-Persia. Persia was conquered by Greece. Greece was conquered by Rome. Rome was never conquered. She weakened, then sort of went into hiding. Part of Rome became Europe. Part of Rome because the Holy Roman Empire, which morphed into the Catholic church. In other words, Rome never completely disappeared.

Rome FELL......which equates to losing power. She was indeed conquered by the Church. The gates of hell WILL NOT PREVAIL against my Church. Thus the Mortal Wound of the Beast for some 2000 odd years. The Church is Raptured, the Beast will be HEALED !! Nuggets....

Im dropping nuggets here.  In your mind.

SEE ABOVE........

This is errant eschatology brother, he DECEIVES the MANY before his 42 Months as the Beast  I am ready to learn: PROVE this with scripture. I guess in a way this could be right, because I don't think anyone will know who the Beast really is until the man of sin declares he is God.  So perhaps by hiding  - not making himself known as the beast he is deceiving many. But this is NOT NOT NOT his great deceit of convincing the world He is the God of the Jews! As per scripture, Rev. 13: the false prophet does not show up until AFTER the 42 months begin, so the image and mark are not established until after the 42 months begin. My friend, this is in the SECOND HALF of the week.  Can you find scripture that proves what he will do in the first half?

Dan: 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

There is no real "time stamp" on these verses to prove exactly when they will take place.

SURE BROTHER:

Dan. 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall destroy MANY: he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand (by the spoken word).

BY PEACE HE DESTROYS MANY [Nations]. I will show that via scriptures.

Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant{AGREEMENTS} with MANY [Nations] for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease (as he Conquers he DEMANDS Beast Worship of ALL NATIONS not just Israel), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Anti-Christ makes/forces Agreements/Treaties with MANY NATIONS in the Mediterranean Sea Region...see the European Neighborhood Policy now.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind (A.C.), with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the COUNTRIES, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and  MANY countries shall be OVERTHROWN: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. 42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. 

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

So the Anti-Christ comes out of Europe, is born in Greece, of Turkish descent hence the Assyrian. He comes against the Nations he has made AGREEMENTS with over the first 3.5 years of the 70th week. He seeks to incorporate the whole Mediterranean Sea Region into the E.U. System and thus presto, he has the EXACT LIKENESS of the Old Roman Empire again, all of Europe, Israel and North Africa. So he conquer's MANY NATIONS not just Israel, like lets say Lebanon, Syria, Israel Egypt and all of North Africa. He is not allowed to Conquer any part of Central and Southern Jordan however, that is where Israel will flee unto and be protected by God !!

Russia and China see this as a threat in verse 44, so he either wipes them out or comes to an Agreement with them as per world domination. 

So Daniel 9:27 points us to the EXACT TIME-LINE Brother, in the Middle of the week he breaks his Agreements with the MANNY [Nations]. He never tries to convince the World he is the God of the Jews, most people left on the earth are either Atheists or Muslims. Rev. 13 starts with the first Six Seal just like Rev. chapter 6. Rev. 12, 13, 17 and 18 all start with the Opening of the Seals. 

why does a Conqueror have to deceive anyone once he goes forth Conquering ?  How can the Beast go conquering and people say of him "who is able to make war with him" until or after they know who he is - know of whom they are worshiping? Of course his conquering will come after all knows he is the one who declared he is the god of the Jews. I think you have this "all jumbled up." I will continue to think so until you can prove by scripture what you are saying.

I am astonished you guys do this TBH, you read way to much in these simple statements by God. This is an exclamation of the Beasts power, that is all. He defeats all by Conquering so they say [in their hearts, God sees our hearts] who can make war with the Beast, so God is thus showing us THEIR FEARS!! That's all. Nowhere in the bible does he say he is the Jews God...he demands to be worshiped as god, but not as Christ or Jehovah.

No sir, that's your conjecture.   (That the woman is the city) let's get this straight: I read John who wrote "the woman is that great city"....I tell you the woman is "that great city" - exactly as John has written it - but it is "conjecture?" Then what John wrote was "conjecture." Sorry, I don't buy that.  John said the woman represents "that great city." Since the Beast comes IN THE PLACE OF the Messiah, and since the REAL Messiah will come to Jerusalem, it makes good sense that John is talking about the city of Jerusalem. In a manner of speaking, we could say that Jerusalem will deceive the entire world. Really, it will be the Beast and False Prophet FROM Jerusalem that deceives the entire world.  If you are trying to make something symbolic when God meant it as literal, you will be miles off from the truth.

Yes........Babylon the Great.  Not Jerusalem. It's on her FOREHEAD man !! No its your Conjecture, you get it wrong brother, not John. He wrote what the Angel told him, that Woman YOU SAW is that GREAT CITY [Babylon the Great....on her Forehead]. You jigsawed it around to be Jerusalem, John didn't. The Beast DOES NOT come in the place of the Messiah, that is just more conjecture from you brother. Jesus warned his Disciples not to think that the FALSE CHRISTS put forth by the Pharisees in 70ish AD were him returning at the 2nd coming. John 5:43 is not about the END TIMES, it was about 70 AD. The Beast and False Prophet only need to deceive the Jews in Petra, they can reach everyone else. Read Matt. 24:24-31 again, he's speaking to the Jews who are in SAFE HARBOR, thus he says be not deceived, I will come out of the EASTERN SKIES, not in the Desert or in the Secret Storeroom. 

He wanted us to know it was Harlot Religion that killed them all !! Not just Saints of old and not just Christians !! So now put that with her being in every Nation, of every tongue etc. etc. and that can ONLY be All False Religion of ALL TIME.  Think! This was the harlot in the days of Simeramus and on through the ages with other false gods! Not in the end times!  John is writing of END TIMES - The last 42 months!  REad:

The JUDGMENT is coming in the END TIMES....What does one get judged for ? Your Actions, likewise the Harlot is being judged for her Actions down through time. 

17:1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

Where is this chapter in John's narrative?  It is after the 70th week has ended, but just before Jesus returns. It is discussing the destruction of "babylon." This is the CONTEXT. Note "that sitteth" is a present tense verb; John is talking about RIGHT THEN: at that moment in time.  John is not talking about the days of ancient Babylon. He is talking about the last 42 months of the week.

No its not, you confuse the scriptures brother, you seem to think the book of Revelation is linear, its not. Rev. 12. 13, 17 and 18 all start with the Seals being opened. The Harlot {False Religion} will be dealt with when the Beast first comes to power, he DEMANDS WORSHIP, thus all other GODS must be dealt with !! Islam has to go, as does Buddhism, Hinduism and all ISMS !! So this chapter is starting out with the opening of the FIRST SEAL as the Beast is allowed to go FORTH CONQUERING !! This is discussing the Religions of the world being PUSHED ASIDE so that Beast Worship can commence.  

Yes, she SITS in Many Nations and has to be DESTROYED by the 10 Kings of the Beast. So she was CO-MINGLED with the Beast Governments for 1000's of years and all of the sudden she is pushed asunder to make way for Beast Worship over the last 42 Months, thus she is Judged for the 1000's of years leading up to the last 42 months, then cut-off.

With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication...  This is talking about the nations of the earth following after the Beast, worshiping him and behind him worshiping the devil. The whole world will be deceived. The leaders of the world will be deceived with the people.

No, this is speaking about the Harlot Religions of ALL TIME, not Babylon per se. Babylon is one of her DESCRIPTORS !! Just like Mystery is, and Mother of Harlots & Abominations of the Earth are also. They commited Fornication by serving FALSE GODS like some of Israel's Kings did, like Greece did, like Rome did etc. etc. etc. They whored after false gods !! Thus they fornicated. 

the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication   She (the Beast and false prophet from the city of Jerusalem) has deceived all the world into worshiping the Antichrist Beast, and indeed, Satan himself. THIS is "her fornication." The entire world will swallow their lie.

Why is she "THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS?" Because up to this time no false religion has ever come close to deceiving the entire world. She does.

Same with the people who live under their rulers. She is the Harlot not THE BEAST........She RIDES THE Beast man !! False Religion and False Governance are the culprits here. The Mother of Harlots means FALSE RELIGION was birthed in Babylon by Semiramis. But FALSE RELIGION is Judged here. God will Judge Babylon {The World} Himself.

She has the blood of the Saints AND the Martyrs of Jesus on her.  No one knows at this time how many people the Beast and False prophet, with their armies, will kill and behead. I suspect it will make the holocaust seem insignificant. I am convinced the kings of the world are going to be so deceived that the kings of the world will enter into the murdering and beheading. it is going to be a blood bath. All those martyred may not be "saints." Certainly "saints" will make up a good percentage. You are thinking "history" while John is discussing the 42 months.

Yes we know, but this IS NOT the Beast, this is All False Religion. All Deaths are on her hand, if men served the true God then no men would have been killed because of their beliefs, no children would have been sacrificed etc. etc. You keep conflating the Beast with the HARLOT whom she rides the Back of. This is about the Harlot not  THE BEAST  who will kill 2 billion people {1/4 of all mankind}. He rules for 42 months as the Beast and she has ridden the Government Beast for 1000's of years over time.  False Religion and False Governance go hand in hand.

verse 1 starts with the First Seal and Seals 1-6 are opened almost simultaneous. So all 6 are opened at the same time. So Rev. 18 starts on day 1261.   Sorry, but this is all pretty much MYTH. John is after the week here, and you are thinking seals. WRONG! Why do you keep forgetting? The 70th week is INSIDE THE BOOK. The book cannot be opened until all 7 seals are opened. The 7th seal is opened in Rev. 8. Here we are discussing chapters 17 & 18, which come after the week has ended. And you are thinking seals? It is no wonder we disagree so much. The sadder part is that you imagine you are right!

No sir, you believe with the ONE PERCENT not me !! I don't even think it would reach 2 or 3 percent. No he's not..the book of Revelation again is not linear, it has Parenthetical Citations throughout. Here is how it goes down: I have only written this upteen times.

Rev. 1 is Jesus Glorified {the things you have seen}.

Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age {the things which are}

Rev. 4-22 {The things which will be HEREAFTER}

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened !!

Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9, 15&16 are the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments. {This ENDS Mankind's rule on earth via Satan being the steward.}

Rev. 10 is a Flash Forward to look at the end times it seems.

Rev. 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation Chapters that are happening during the chapters  in red above

Rev. 11 is ALL ABOUT the Two-witnesses 42 month ministry, it starts 75 days before the Beast comes to power at the 1335 and ends 75 days before the 7th Vial ends the Beasts life on earth.

Rev. 12 starts at the First Seal or chapter 6, the Dragon chases the Woman for 1260 days after he's cast out of Heaven for good.

Rev. 13 starts at the First Seal {ch. 6} also, the Beast goes forth Conquering {Arises out of the Sea}. 

Rev. 14 covers 7 full years, it has the Rapture {verses 14-16}, and shows the Wheat {Israel verse 1} and the Tares {Wicked in verses 18-20}. The Harvest!

Rev. 17 is the Harlot Religions being DESTROYED by the Kings/Beast so the Beast can be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD, this happens in Rev. ch. 6 also.

Rev. 18 is the Whole World being JUDGED by the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments !! This covers a 42 month period of time. It starts in Rev. ch. 6 also.

Rev.19 covers the full 7 Years like the Rev. 14 Harvest Chapter above, this is the Marriage Chapter. We go to be with the Groom in the Fathers House for 7 years as is the custom {7 days} and we return with Jesus to earth for the Marriage Supper {Armageddon}.

Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat.......Rev. 21 and 22 is the Ever after and the New Jerusalem !! 

So you confuse/conflate the timing of the book of Revelation because you seem to think its linear, when its not brother. I am correct here brother !!

The 7 Nations is erroneous, SIX HAVE FALLEN by this time, you try and say that since three Kings fell that leaves 7 Nations,  how can you imagine you are so right, when you miss it on almost every point? You are mixing heads with horns. The Beast (and Satan behind him) had 7 HEADS - representing 7 empires and 7 kings of empires.  The ten horns are a different entity: and there are two groups of ten horns. One will be the group that throws in with the Beast at the last hour for Armageddon. The 10 from Daniel will be the nations OF TODAY, of which the Beast will take out 3.  " and of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes...  This is the ten of which the Beast will defeat three. These are not heads.

No...the Heads are the 7 Kingdoms down through the ages...the Horns are the 10 Kings that with the Anti-Christ makes up the 7th Head or LAST Beast Kingdom on earth. The 10 Horns AND the Beast are the 7th Head !! PERIOD, end of story. There is only one set of 10 Horns as per to my understanding, if there are two sets its not spoken of. I think the 10 kings has three that changes their mind but John doesn't tell that story, that's my opinion, just like Daniel never says anything about the False Prophet. 

The False Religious Harlot is what's being Judged  WRONG!  You are thinking history, John and the Holy Spirit were thinking 42 months of deception. John is talking about the destruction of JERUSALEM. Did you never read?

You have it conflated brother. Not even conflated, Jerusalem is just wrong think IMHO.

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

God is going to destroy the city - or allow it to be destroyed:

This is BEFORE the 70th Week and just after it begins maybe, but this is not a part of the Beasts 42 month reign. 

Zechariah 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

the 7th Seal must be held up until the 144,000 {ALL ISRAEL} makes it to the safety of the Petra/Bozrah area God has designed for them like unto a sheepfold.  Pure imagination! Your timing is like put in a blender and blended!  The 144,000 (NOT "all israel) are sealed for their protection from the trumpet judgments. Wake up, my friend, and study to show yourself approved: the trumpet judgments are in the first half of the week: even the 7th  - long before the abomination that will divide the week.

Zechariah 14:1-2 is the Anti-Christ Conquering Jerusalem to become THE BEAST, the 7th Vial is Zechariah 14:3-4 where Jesus defeats the Beast.

FACTS......We can see it...God says SPECIFICALLY to the Angel to HOLD UP HURTING the Earth, Trees and the Seas until the 144,000 have been SEALED, and what hurts the Earth , Trees and Sea ? The First Four Seals !! BOOM. Its like prose brother, its a beautiful thing. Amen. Glory to God. You are confused here because you think the book of Revelation is linear, its not brother.

Nope...God isn't destroying Jerusalem brother, Jesus is going to reign there for 1000 years.  The real city of Jerusalem will be rebuilt and last forever. But the MYSTERY BABYLON, the city that deceived the entire world, will be utterly destroyed. It is a play on words; MYSTERY babylon (Jerusalem as a deceiving city) is gone forever, but the physical city of  Jerusalem will be destroyed and then rebuilt.

Jesus will rule from Jerusalem, the future after the 1000 years doesn't mean anything here. Jesus is reigning from this earths Jerusalem for 1000 years.

Chapter 18 is about the Destruction of the World's Economies via the Seals, Trumpets and Vial Judgments !!  COMPLETE MYTH! While the Beast is there, he brings the wealth of the world there. Much of the riches of the world will be shipped to Jerusalem! It will become one of the richest cities in the world. merchants will become rich just bringing riches to Jerusalem.  Why do you mess up John's timing so completely? Rev. 18 is after the week has finished and is (with chapter 17) talking about the destruction of JERUSALEM - what is happening RIGHT THEN.

God's JUDGMENTS will destroy the Wealth of the World. You don't think that ALL THE GRASSES burning up and a 1/3 of the trees will destroy the economy ? REALLY ? Or how about 1/3 of the Seas turning to blood or 1/3 of all the Sea Creatures dying ? Or 1/3 of the ships being Destroyed or 1/3 of the Suns light not shining which will hurt crops etc. etc. Have you thought these things through brother ? The Anti-Christ kills 2 Billion people that will hurt the economy also...and the 200 Million Angelic Army will slay 1.5 billion people, these plagues will all DEVASTATE the economies of the world brother. You have confused the timings in the book of Revelation, that hinders your overall outlook greatly.

it has become a Habitation of DEVILS....  Because the Beast will make his headquarters in Jerusalem - and Satan will be INSIDE the Beast, then the "seat of Satan" will move to Jerusalem. OF COURSE there will millions of devils there!

There is no SEAT of Satan per se. That was the Temple to Zeus in Pergamum, it is now in Germany, look it up. 

day 1261 and the 6th Seal   MYTH! These two are mutually exclusive. It seems you have no knowledge of John's chronology.

All of the Seals save the 7th Seal are opened on day 1261.

Her plagues come in ONE DAY  No, each vial has an associated plague: this is speaking of the vials. I suspect they all come one right after the other, perhaps in one day of earth time - all except the 7th that ends the week.

ONE DAY.....The DOTL.............and ONE HOUR = 42 Months brother. 

God Bless. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Now show me where it says he will dwell in Jerusalem for 42 months !! A palace is an official residence of a sovereign/bishop/exalted official etc. King Herod hads a palace but Rome ruled him of course, likewise, having a palace doesn't mean one must dwell there. And people like the coming Anti-Christ always have multiple dwelling places. The point is, nowhere does the bible say he dwells in Jerusalem for 42 months. 

No he doesn't, that is another "MISNOMER" by people. Nowhere does the bible say he comes in as Christ, we are told in Matthew 24:24-31 that he will try to deceive the Jews into coming out of their hiding place/sheepfold in the Petra/Bozrah area in this manner, but he is a Conqueror to all others, he can't get at them so he resorts to trickery. Jesus will come in the Eastern Skies, so these Jews know what to look for, thus they can't be deceived in this manner.

Rome FELL......which equates to losing power. She was indeed conquered by the Church. The gates of hell WILL NOT PREVAIL against my Church. Thus the Mortal Wound of the Beast for some 2000 odd years. The Church is Raptured, the Beast will be HEALED !! Nuggets....

SEE ABOVE........

SURE BROTHER:

Dan. 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall destroy MANY: he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand (by the spoken word).

BY PEACE HE DESTROYS MANY [Nations]. I will show that via scriptures.

Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant{AGREEMENTS} with MANY [Nations] for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease (as he Conquers he DEMANDS Beast Worship of ALL NATIONS not just Israel), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Anti-Christ makes/forces Agreements/Treaties with MANY NATIONS in the Mediterranean Sea Region...see the European Neighborhood Policy now.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind (A.C.), with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the COUNTRIES, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and  MANY countries shall be OVERTHROWN: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon. 42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. 

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

So the Anti-Christ comes out of Europe, is born in Greece, of Turkish descent hence the Assyrian. He comes against the Nations he has made AGREEMENTS with over the first 3.5 years of the 70th week. He seeks to incorporate the whole Mediterranean Sea Region into the E.U. System and thus presto, he has the EXACT LIKENESS of the Old Roman Empire again, all of Europe, Israel and North Africa. So he conquer's MANY NATIONS not just Israel, like lets say Lebanon, Syria, Israel Egypt and all of North Africa. He is not allowed to Conquer any part of Central and Southern Jordan however, that is where Israel will flee unto and be protected by God !!

Russia and China see this as a threat in verse 44, so he either wipes them out or comes to an Agreement with them as per world domination. 

So Daniel 9:27 points us to the EXACT TIME-LINE Brother, in the Middle of the week he breaks his Agreements with the MANNY [Nations]. He never tries to convince the World he is the God of the Jews, most people left on the earth are either Atheists or Muslims. Rev. 13 starts with the first Six Seal just like Rev. chapter 6. Rev. 12, 13, 17 and 18 all start with the Opening of the Seals. 

I am astonished you guys do this TBH, you read way to much in these simple statements by God. This is an exclamation of the Beasts power, that is all. He defeats all by Conquering so they say [in their hearts, God sees our hearts] who can make war with the Beast, so God is thus showing us THEIR FEARS!! That's all. Nowhere in the bible does he say he is the Jews God...he demands to be worshiped as god, but not as Christ or Jehovah.

Yes........Babylon the Great.  Not Jerusalem. It's on her FOREHEAD man !! No its your Conjecture, you get it wrong brother, not John. He wrote what the Angel told him, that Woman YOU SAW is that GREAT CITY [Babylon the Great....on her Forehead]. You jigsawed it around to be Jerusalem, John didn't. The Beast DOES NOT come in the place of the Messiah, that is just more conjecture from you brother. Jesus warned his Disciples not to think that the FALSE CHRISTS put forth but the Pharisees on 70ish AD were him returning at the 2nd coming. John 5:43 is not about the END TIMES, it was about 70 AD. The Beast and False Prophet only need to deceive the Jews in Petra, they can reach everyone else. Read Matt. 24:24-31 again, he's speaking to the Jews who are in SAFE HARBOR, thus he says be not deceived, I will come out of the EASTERN SKIES, not in the Desert or in the Secret Storeroom. 

The JUDGMENT is coming in the END TIMES....What does one get judged for ? Your Actions, likewise the Harlot is being judged for her Actions down through time. 

No its not, you confuse the scriptures brother, you seem to think the book of Revelation is linear, its not. Rev. 12. 13 17 and 18 all start with the Seals being opened. The Harlot {False Religion} will be dealt with when the Beast first comes to power, he DEMANDS WORSHIP, thus all other GODS must be dealt with !! Islam has to go, as does Buddhism, Hinduism and all ISMS !! So this chapter is starting out with the opening of the FIRST SEAL as the Beast is allowed to go FORTH CONQUERING !! This is discussing the Religions of the world being PUSHED ASIDE so that Beast Worship can commence.  

Yes, she SITS in Many Nations and has to be DESTROYED by thew 10 Kings of the Beast. So she was CO-MINGLED with the Beast Governments for 1000's of years and all of the sudden she is pushed asunder to make way for Beast Worship over the last 42 Months, thus she is Judged for the 1000's of years leading up to the last 42 months, then cut-off.

No, this is speaking about the Harlot Religions of ALL TIME, not Babylon per se. Babylon is one of her DESCRIPTORS !! Just like Mystery is, and Mother of Harlots & Abominations of the Earth are also. They commited Fornication by serving FALSE GODS like some of Israel's Kings did, like Greece did, like Rome did etc. etc. etc. They whored after false gods !! Thus they fornicated. 

Same with the people who live under their rulers. She is the Harlot not THE BEAST........She RIDES THE Beast man !! False Religion and False Governance are the culprits here. The Mother of Harlots means FALSE RELIGION was birthed in Babylon by Semiramis. But FALSE RELIGION is Judged here.

Yes we know, but this IS NOT the Beast, this is All False Religion. All Deaths are on her hand, if men served the true God then no men would have killed because of their beliefs, no children would have been sacrificed etc. etc. You keep conflating the Beast with the HARLOT whom she rides the Back of. This is about the Harlot not  THE BEAST  who will kill 2 billion people {1/4 of all mankind}. He rules for 42 months as the Beast and she has ridden the Government Beast for 1000's of years over time.  False Religion and False Governance go hand in hand.

No sir, you believe with the ONE PERCENT not me !! I don't even think it would reach 2 or 3 percent. No hes not..the book of Revelation again is not linear, it has Parenthetical Citations throughout. Here is how it goes down: I have only writteb this upteen times.

Rev. 1 is Jesus Glorified {the things you have seen}.

Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age {the things which are}

Rev. 4-22 {The things which will be HEREAFTER}

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Church in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened !!

Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9, 15&16 are the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments. {This ENDS Mankind's rule on earth via Satan being the steward.}

Rev. 10 is a Flash Forward to look at the end times it seems.

Rev. 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation Chapters that are happening during the chapters  in red above

Rev. 11 is ALL ABOUT the Two-witnesses 42 month ministry, it starts 75 days before the Beast comes to power at the 1335 and end 75 days before the 7th Vial ends the Beasts life on earth.

Rev. 12 starts at the First Seal or chapter 6, the Dragon chases the Woman for 1260 days after he's cast out of Heaven for good.

Rev. 13 starts at the First Seal {ch. 6} also, the Beast goes forth Conquering {Arises out of the Sea}. 

Rev. 14 covers 7 full years, it has the Rapture {verses 14-16, and shows the Wheat {Israel verse 1} and the Tares {Wicked in verses 18-20}. The Harvest  ch.

Rev. 17 is the Harlot Religions being DESTROYED by the Kings/Beast so the Beast can be Worshiped as the ONLY GOD, this happens in Rev. ch. 6 also.

Rev. 18 is the Whole World being JUDGED by the Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments !! This covers a 42 month period of time. It starts in Rev. ch. 6 also.

Rev.19 covers the full 7 Years like the Rev. 14 Harvest Chapter above, this is the Marriage Chapter. We go to be with the Groom in the Fathers House for 7 years as is the custom {7 days} and we return with Jesus to earth for the Marriage Supper {Armageddon}.

Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat.......Rev. 21 and 22 is the Ever after and the New Jerusalem !! 

So you confuse/conflate the timing of the book of Revelation because you seem to think its linear, when its not brother. I am correct here brother !!

No...the Heads are the 7 Kingdoms down through the ages...the Horns are the 10 Kings that with the Anti-Christ makes up the 7th Head or LAST Beast Kingdom on earth. The 10 Horns AND the Beast are the 7th Head !! PERIOD, end of story. There is only one set of 10 Horns as per to my understanding, if thee are two sets its not spoken of. I think the 10 kings has three that changes their mind but John doesn't tell that story, that's my opinion, just like Daniel never says anything about the False Prophet. 

You have it conflated brother. Not even conflated, Jerusalem is just wrong think IMHO.

This is BEFORE the 70th Week and just after it begins maybe, but this is not a part of the Beasts 42 month reign. 

Zechariah 14:1-2 is the Anti-Christ Conquering Jerusalem to become THE BEAST, the 7th Vial is Zechariah 14:3-4 where Jesus defeats the Beast.

FACTS......We can see it...God says SPECIFICALLY to the Angel to HOLD UP HURTING the Earth, Trees and the Seas until the 144,000 have been SEALED, and what hurts the Earth , Trees and Sea ? The First Four Seals !! BOOM. its like prose brother, its a beautiful thing. Amen. Glory to God. You are confused here because you think the book of Revelation is linear, its not brother.

Jesus will rule from Jerusalem, the future after the 1000 years doesn't mean anything here. Jesus is reigning from this earths Jerusalem for 1000 years.

God's JUDGMENTS will destroy the Wealth of the World. You don't thing that ALL THE GRASSES burning up and a 1/3 of the trees will destroy the economy ? REALLY ? Or how about 1/3 of the Seas turning to blood or 1/3 of all the Sea Creatures dying ? Or 1/3 of the ships being Destroyed or 1/3 of the Suns light not shining wj=hi=ch will hurt crops etc. etc. Have you thought these things through brother ? The Anti-Christ kills 2 Billion people that will hurt the economy also...and the 200 Million Angelic Army will slay 1.5 billion people, this will all DEVASTATE the economies of the world brother. You have confused the timings in the book of Revelation, that hinders your overall outlook greatly.

There is no SEAT of Satan per se. That was the Temple to Zeus in Pergamum, it is now in Germany, look it up. 

All of the Seals save the 7th Seal are opened on day 1261.

ONE DAY.....The DOTL.............and ONE HOUR = 42 Months brother. 

God Bless. 

No he doesn't, that is another "MISNOMER" by people. Nowhere does the bible say he comes in as Christ  One meaning of the Greek word behind "Anti" in Antichrist is "in place of." It may not be a misnomer.  Perhaps that is why he enters the temple and declares he is "god." Jesus is God. He will come trying to imitate Jesus.

She was indeed conquered by the Church  I don't know what history book you read. German invaders conquered some of Rome. The Visigoths got another chunk.  The Vandals got the African chunk. Finally, like 1300 years AD, Constantinople was taken and the last of Rome disappeared. The big question is, WHAT did it become?  The Eastern leg is not mostly Islamic nations. The western leg is Europe, now being overrun by Islam.

Sorry, but Dan. 8 is not about our future; it was about Antiochus. Is it any wonder we disagree so much?

Rev. 13 starts with the first Six Seal just like Rev. chapter 6. Rev. 12, 13, 17 and 18 all start with the Opening of the Seals.   My friend, when you write something so silly as this, I am done.

Try and get this this time. At least TRY?

The seals are sealing A BOOK. The 70th week is what is written INSIDE the book. Therefore the 70th week can never come UNLESS someone can be found worthy to open the seals....got it so far? Thank God JESUS was found.

So Jesus begins opening the seals. Finally (in our near future) Jesus will open the 7th seal and at last the BOOK can be opened. The trumpet judgments are the first things written in the book. At the 7th trump God gets His planet back.  Also at the 7th trump, the man of sin "abominates:" (new word) declares he is God. Then he becomes possessed and goes after all who love God. It is now just after day 1260. those in Judea flee. The false prophet shows up, the image is built. The mark is created. God worns all people about the mark. Then the beheaded begin to show up in heaven: days of GT are happening.

You get the picture. The truth is, the seals are what allow the book to be opened SO THAT the 70th week can begin.

You and are are SO FAR apart, there is no need to continue.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

- God said He would give to Jerusalem her two Harlot Sisters as Daughters. - Ez.16:61 

Making Jerusalem The Mother Of Harlots. - Rev.17:5

- God said He would put a Cup in Jerusalem's hand. - Ez.23:31 = Rev.17:4

- God said, Jerusalem has a Harlot's Forehead. - Jer.3:3 - Rev.17:5

- How like a Widow is Jerusalem, Lam.1:1,8 - Rev.18:7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  1.01

The wicked woman sealed in the ephah in Zechariah 5 is the whore Babylon the Great.

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, Da Puppers said:

Very few seem to be able to grasp that Jerusalem [shall be] is portrayed as mystery Babylon.   I would also recommend a reading of Jeremiah 25.  A point of note found there is that the last king to drink of the cup of the wrath of God is the king of Sheshak/Babylon.   He will lead all those kings (and the kings of the whole world)  to attack and destroy Jerusalem .

Jerusalem IS mystery Babylon,  but she is NOT beast (nor the beast from the bottomless pit...same as the beast).  The beast is a kingdom (with a king,  of course) that shall ascend out of the ashpits of history,  reviving a forgotten kingdom.   The 10 kings have power only for a (very short period of time) hour.  This kingdom will NOT appear on the modern stage until the hour of temptation comes upon the whole world. 

But the thing that I just realized is this question: 

At what point in time is John seeing this vision of mystery Babylon?   The answer lies in the fact that John sees this woman,  the harlot,  when she is decked with beauty,

Rev 17:4 KJV And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

At the time of the writing of Revelation,  Jerusalem was not a beautifully decked out city,  but was a ruinous heap.   So it's not a picture of late first century Jerusalem.   Its a picture of a city full of glory.   We also see that she is riding a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns.   But there are no crowns to be seen,  especially on the horns.   But John tells us that this is before they receive power one hour with the beast.   What this tells me is that this is a very brief period of time, just before they attack Jerusalem, aka, mystery Babylon.   So this is a picture of Jerusalem in the future,  and not just John's future,  but it is even future to our current day.   The decked out woman,  is a picture of the city,  clothed in the "glory" of the rebuilt temple.   The temple will be rebuilt (probably very soon) and it will be destroyed at that time.   What time is that? A short amount of time just before her 42 months of desolation begins.   We also know that it is in the days of the 6th king,  before whom 5 have fallen,  and the 7th and 8th are yet to come. 

This has caused me to rethink things concerning the 7 kings of Rev 17.  He says that the 7th, WHEN he comes,  [he has not arrived at this point in time just before Jerusalem is judged (by God) and destroyed] will continue for a short space.

Rev 17:10 KJV And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

This probably (certainly?) means that (today) the 6th king also has not arisen. He also arises in the last days because he will give way to the 7th.  I think that this is where the biggest error comes from in trying to interpret Rev 17.  It is written from the perspective of the DAYS OF THE 6th king,  which I have shown Is yet future.  Is there also a 5th king that arises in the consummation of the last days?  What about a 4th?3rd?2nd? And 1st?  My personal feeling is that the last days will bring the 5th-8th kings, and the bible has already given us the answer,  in a general form (not by name, but by nation).

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

- Although I believe these prophecies of Jerusalem Being Babylon to be (near) future as well.

I consider that God described Jerusalem as His Woman whom He decked out in the beauty of His Glory. - Ez.16

God said He did this at the time He made Jerusalem His which in O.T. times. 

The final judgment of her Harlotry by her final lovers is set in the future of The Revelation Of Jesus Christ. 

- But I don't see an 3rd Temple.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:57 PM, Dennis1209 said:

That's a very accurate account of history and the church. It agrees 100% with everything I've studied. There's so much more to it a book could be written about it; Oops, many have :D

To be brief; everything started in Babylon and was passed down through history, through Rome and to the Vatican and RCC. Constantine is credited with starting the church - state, we know the atrocities committed and by whom in the inquisitions and dark age; and there's going to be a repeat of the exact same thing as clearly spoken about in Daniel, Revelation and elsewhere. There can be no mistake whom the following is:

Revelation 17:4 (KJV) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Revelation 17:5 (KJV) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Revelation 18:12 (KJV) The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

Revelation 17:9 (KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

I don't see how anyone could mistake the identity of this one?

Jerusalem also is said to be built on 7 mountains - and we can be sure John was talking about the city of Jerusalem, not some city in Italy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Jerusalem also is said to be built on 7 mountains - and we can be sure John was talking about the city of Jerusalem, not some city in Italy.

Revelation 17:9 (KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10.  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11.  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Are we sure? When scripture talks about kingdoms, Israel is always the center of focus on the subject. My personal hermeneutic view is as follows, can't say I'm 100% certain on my view, but it's logical and rational in my mind.

Rome is much more known as the city on 'seven hills' even in the Apostle John's day. The woman, I take to be the 'whore' and the Vatican for all the symbolism given in Revelation. 

The seven kings: five are fallen [Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Media, Greece], and one is [Rome when John wrote], and the other is not yet come [Rome II]  the Antichrist [little horn] being the eighth. The short space I believe is the seven year tribulation.

And the beast that was, and is not, even is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Is of the 'seven' and evidently was alive or controlling at one time, then died / imprisoned and is coming back. It's interesting to note that; only two people in the Bible are titled and called son of perdition. Judas Iscariot and the Antichrist.

John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Speaking of Judas and perdition; no one else is described in the Bible as having gone to his own place. Is that place 'perdition?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Anyway and as always, just my thoughts and interpretations.

Edited by Dennis1209

10 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Revelation 17:9 (KJV) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10.  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11.  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Are we sure? When scripture talks about kingdoms, Israel is always the center of focus on the subject. My personal hermeneutic view is as follows, can't say I'm 100% certain on my view, but it's logical and rational in my mind.

Rome is much more know as the city on 'seven hills' even in the Apostle John's day. The woman, I take to be the 'whore' and the Vatican for all the symbolism given in Revelation. 

The seven kings: five are fallen [Egypt, Babylon, Persia, Media, Greece], and one is [Rome when John wrote], and the other is not yet come [Rome II]  the Antichrist [little horn] being the eighth. The short space I believe is the seven year tribulation.

And the beast that was, and is not, even is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Is of the 'seven' and evidently was alive or controlling at one time, then died / imprisoned and is coming back. It's interesting to note that; only two people in the Bible are titled and called son of perdition. Judas Iscariot and the Antichrist.

John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Speaking of Judas and perdition; no one else is described in the Bible as having gone to his own place. Is that place 'perdition?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

Anyway and as always, just my thoughts and interpretations.

I am looking at the big picture: the days of GT which start in chapter 15 and go to the time God has angels pour out the vials of His wrath with plagues that will shorten those days of GT: all this is done and accomplished with the Beast and False prophet in the city of Jerusalem (not in Rome) - because the REAL Christ will come to Jerusalem - so it makes sense the false Christ will too. And John tells us this.

Get this picture: the worse deception every to be foisted upon humans coming from Jerusalem, the very city God wanted to show the world His goodness!

Chapters 17 & 18 are about the destruction of the things the Beast has built. During his stay in Jerusalem, since Satan is INSIDE him (the Beast), the seat of Satan must move to Jerusalem. All devils then must report to him (Satan)  in the city of Jerusalem. In just three years or so, he will bring much of the riches of the world into Jerusalem. This will make merchants rich. But the destruction of his kingdom comes first with the vials and then with the great earthquake at the 7th vial that destroys the cities of the world, including Jerusalem.  These two chapters then amplify the destruction of the city of Jerusalem where the Beast has been residing. Always remember, Jerusalem will be his headquarters for 3 1/2 years. The world will be deceived from Jerusalem. No false religion to date can come close to what the Beast will do in those 3.5 years.  The Holy Roman empire (the Vatican) over many centuries has not come close to what is soon to come. 

Good post, Dennis.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I am looking at the big picture: the days of GT which start in chapter 15 and go to the time God has angels pour out the vials of His wrath with plagues that will shorten those days of GT: all this is done and accomplished with the Beast and False prophet in the city of Jerusalem (not in Rome) - because the REAL Christ will come to Jerusalem - so it makes sense the false Christ will too. And John tells us this.

Get this picture: the worse deception every to be foisted upon humans coming from Jerusalem, the very city God wanted to show the world His goodness!

Chapters 17 & 18 are about the destruction of the things the Beast has built. During his stay in Jerusalem, since Satan is INSIDE him (the Beast), the seat of Satan must move to Jerusalem. All devils then must report to him (Satan)  in the city of Jerusalem. In just three years or so, he will bring much of the riches of the world into Jerusalem. This will make merchants rich. But the destruction of his kingdom comes first with the vials and then with the great earthquake at the 7th vial that destroys the cities of the world, including Jerusalem.  These two chapters then amplify the destruction of the city of Jerusalem where the Beast has been residing. Always remember, Jerusalem will be his headquarters for 3 1/2 years. The world will be deceived from Jerusalem. No false religion to date can come close to what the Beast will do in those 3.5 years.  The Holy Roman empire (the Vatican) over many centuries has not come close to what is soon to come. 

Good post, Dennis.

There's so many interpretations of Revelation and the book of Daniel it makes my head spin. Which one is correct, so I read scripture and ask insight and wisdom from the Holy Spirit. My understanding of 'the little horn', is he will start out with an association with Rome [I've wondered what role the United Nations will play in all this], and looks to me will be headquartered there for a time?

Then sometime just before the abomination of desolation, he will shift his headquarters to Jerusalem. But like I said; it's only one view of hundreds. My mind can not even phantom the horrors that will be experienced during that period like no other. 

9 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

The means/ purpose for which God will gather ALL ISRAEL there,  will be to judge them and purge then from their sins & iniquities. 

Eze 22:17-22 KJV    And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you. Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the LORD have poured out my fury upon you.

A parallel passage is found in Ezekiel chapters 5 and 7.  These two chapters complement each other and are an antithetical contrast to Ezekiel 6 when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem.   Scholars have unknowingly and without a prophetic interpretational bias,  have shown us the prophesied destruction of yr future temple. 

Eze 7:19-22 KJV    They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them. And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

Before this month is over,  you will see confirmatory evidence that the temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

- If you're referring to what is falsely interpreted as "Ezekiel' Temple" in a yet future prophecy?

It's erroneous because God told Ezekiel, 

It was "The Pattern" of a Temple Israel could've had "IF they were ashamed of all they had done" - Ez.43:10:11

- The So Called, Temple Institute stated years ago that Israel can reinstate their Daily Sacrifices anytime they want without a Temple.

No Temple needed for that. And they have been talking about doing it.

I'm amazed that no one who professes to keeping up with The Temple Institute seems to know that.

When it was a public announcement by them. As politics have prevented it thus far. But politics are about to change. . . .