• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

What about this notion...

1260 days of the two prophets (Revelation 11:3)
1260 days of Revelation 12:6 coincides

The seventh trumpet sounds....

God takes His power to take back the kingdoms of this world from Satan's hand.

Starts dismantling Satan's kingdom, crashing it down to earth, with Satan having a time, times, half time left, having great wrath. The third woe.

Coinciding with the 42 months rule of the beast.

Ending when Jesus returns, the beast and false prophet cast into the
lake of fire, Satan cast into the bottomless pit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

My understanding says the beast is active for the entire 84 months and is only given power in the second half to fight against the saints.

The two witnesses oppose the beast for the first 42 months until they are killed either immediately prior to the A of D or immediately after.

What we are seeing is the two halves of the week; the first half with the witnesses opposing the beast, and the second half where the woman flees, the beast is given authority to continue 42 months and commence war against the remnant of her seed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/16/2019 at 6:12 AM, Diaste said:

My understanding says the beast is active for the entire 84 months and is only given power in the second half to fight against the saints.

The two witnesses oppose the beast for the first 42 months until they are killed either immediately prior to the A of D or immediately after.

What we are seeing is the two halves of the week; the first half with the witnesses opposing the beast, and the second half where the woman flees, the beast is given authority to continue 42 months and commence war against the remnant of her seed. 

The person goes through the Antichrist role, then the revealed man of sin role, then becomes the beast.

In Revelation 12:17...

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

.... it is Satan who makes war with (against) the remnant of his seed.     What it is talking about is near the end of the 1260 days in Revelation 12:6, the Jews will have fled into the wilderness, aided by the two witnesses battling the beast.    Before the beast kills them.

The "remnant of her seed" are those Jews who did not flee during that window of opportunity.    And will be stuck in Jerusalem and the other areas of Israel, that are not in the wilderness, mountains.

Edited by douggg

On 8/19/2019 at 12:47 AM, douggg said:

The person goes through the Antichrist role, then the revealed man of sin role, then becomes the beast.

In Revelation 12:17...

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

.... it is Satan who makes war with (against) the remnant of his seed.     What it is talking about is near the end of the 1260 days in Revelation 12:6, the Jews will have fled into the wilderness, aided by the two witnesses battling the beast.    Before the beast kills them.

The "remnant of her seed" are those Jews who did not flee during that window of opportunity.    And will be stuck in Jerusalem and the other areas of Israel, that are not in the wilderness, mountains.

I have a great deal of difficulty separating the various descriptions of the beast: Antichrist, little horn, man of sin, son of perdition, beast from the sea, the exceedingly dreadful fourth beast, the beast  with 7 heads and ten horns. In my opinion they are all the same person or the person and the kingdom he rules. 

Sure Satan, the dragon, wages war against the seed of the woman, imo using the beast and his armies to do so. Rev 13 tells us this and if the seed of the woman are the saints then the beast is the main prosecutor. 

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I have a great deal of difficulty separating the various descriptions of the beast: Antichrist, little horn, man of sin, son of perdition, beast from the sea, the exceedingly dreadful fourth beast, the beast  with 7 heads and ten horns. In my opinion they are all the same person or the person and the kingdom he rules. 

Sure Satan, the dragon, wages war against the seed of the woman, imo using the beast and his armies to do so. Rev 13 tells us this and if the seed of the woman are the saints then the beast is the main prosecutor. 

As an example, can you see the difference in Barak Obama being Senator Obama, and then later as President Obama?    (I am not implying that Obama is the Antichrist).

Basically what it boils down to the person will be (1) the King of the Roman Empire and (2) for a short while the King of Israel (unapproved by God).

A couple of the roles (the prince who shall come and the revealed man of sin) are what I would label as transition roles.   Going from being the King of the Roman Empire to becoming the King of Israel.    And back to being the King of the Roman empire.

Please take a look at my chart (first the simplified version)...

transitions2.jpg.c664647ce5f1d512a559427408273f62.jpg

and the detailed version....

chart_july_2019.jpg.341f5ae6e7da5049131e2068ec37e8d2.jpg

Edited by douggg

On 8/20/2019 at 3:51 AM, douggg said:

As an example, can you see the difference in Barak Obama being Senator Obama, and then later as President Obama?    (I am not implying that Obama is the Antichrist).

Basically what it boils down to the person will be (1) the King of the Roman Empire and (2) for a short while the King of Israel (unapproved by God).

A couple of the roles (the prince who shall come and the revealed man of sin) are what I would label as transition roles.   Going from being the King of the Roman Empire to becoming the King of Israel.    And back to being the King of the Roman empire.

Of course, but it's the same person in different roles descriptively apt. So we agree it's one person doing different things.

13 hours ago, Diaste said:

Of course, but it's the same person in different roles descriptively apt. So we agree it's one person doing different things.

Yes, we agree.   My opinion of him being the leader of the EU, initially, in the little horn role.

389484757_horiziontalchart7.jpg.95c9b9d967139d2da4dce5f3517e103c.jpg

Edited by douggg

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

Rev. 12 speaks of both past and future.  Lucifer's fall from heaven and taking with him  1/3 if the angels happened closer to Creation. Then the birth of Christ is mentioned and later His death, resurrection and ascension. Satan did attack Israel and has been in against Christians as well since then. But then it jumps to future events as well, with the 1260 days. But some scholars even think that was AD 67-70, when not only Chri a titans were persecuted, but also Jerusalem destroyed. Chapter 12 is in part a summation of the mission of Satan from beginning to end.

I am not a Preterist, I am a Pre-Millennialist, but we must keep in mind, in the beginning of Revelation, it does tell us that these visions include past, present and future events - all given for perspective. Sorting them out is tricky, they are not chronological. We are given different vantage points and so we see the same events in different settings, trumpets and bowls within the seals all woven together like a multidimensional transparent sphere that we have to turn to examine different angles.