Debp

Prayer needed

Hi friends, I have a bad sore throat and am feeling tired.   Would appreciate prayers as I need to get groceries in soon.   Thank much.

• Praying for You! 10
  • Praise God! 1

Shalom Debp,

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 2

I’m sorry to hear that, Debp. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and provide the strength and help you need at this time. He cares for those who trust in Him. I hope you’ll feel better soon. Hugs.

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 2

@Debp Praying for God's healing touch for you. I found that sometimes honey lemon lozenges can be soothing. I hope you feel better soon. :emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

5 hours ago, Debp said:

Hi friends, I have a bad sore throat and am feeling tired.   Would appreciate prayers as I need to get groceries in soon.   Thank much.

Get some rest, plenty to eat, and keep warm (but not too warm).

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Praying for you Deb, that Jesus heals you quickly. Hope you got to the store ok.

God bless.

Becky.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

I'm praying for you and hope that you get well soon. If you rinse with strong salt water now it might prevent it from getting worse.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Praying now

I kind of felt like that before and what I did was go to the store just as soon as you wake up before your mind even know's what's going on.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1