Sign in to follow this  
turtletwo

kitchen mishap

I slid on the linoleum floor in my kitchen. Now my left knee and back are hurting. Please pray God takes away the pain and that it not be anything serious.

Also, the neurological problems in my face are kicking up. (They've been especially bad this week.)

• Praying for You! 11
  • Praise God! 1

Shalom turtletwo,

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Agreeing in prayer for you, TT.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

I have prayed for you. God bless you.

:25:

PS: This guy has a good walking style that seems to prevent slipping.

:101:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @turtletwo

I'm so sorry you had a fall in your kitchen.

My mum did the same thing in her kitchen a few years ago. She was turning and twisting and lost her balance.

I will pray for the Lord to heal you of your injuries.

God bless sis.

Love,

Becky.

X

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Praying now

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

I am so sorry Turtle that you slipped and fell and the other health issue flaring again.  Praying for your speedy healing and comfort. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

How are you doing, turtletwo?

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By turtletwo
      I am asking for prayer for healing. Today I woke up to lower back pain. It was so bad that I couldn't sit. Thank God- I found my old 'donut cushion' to put under me (One of those foam things with the center cut out to reduce pressure.) The pain is in the sacrum area. It's nice to have a place to turn when in need of prayer. Thanks.
    • By turtletwo
      Just got a call from Mom's nursing home. The wound doctor said she has a new wound that is in a location that is difficult to treat. So this one will need the healing of the Lord more than ever... Please pray for her healing and for pain to be only minimal, when she has it. Thanks.
    • By turtletwo
      Thanks to all of you have prayed for me since my injury occured (April 25th.) Sadly, it is getting worse ...so please keep holding me up for healing. The shooting pains in the ulnar nerve that runs through the elbow are so constant now. (I also have neuropathy.) 
    • By turtletwo
      Please lift up in prayer a relative of mine who is critically ill. ( Painful physical suffering involved. )
      Possibility of death. This is someone who does not know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. So I'm even more worried about the risk of them entering eternity this way!
      ( Sadly, I have tried sharing the gospel to no avail. Pray for heart softening and repentance...that they will be drawn by God, surrender and Salvation will occur. Thanks and God bless. )
    • By turtletwo
      A tragic accident happened to a friend of our family, who we've known over 30 years. Is now in critical shape.   Please pray God heals the injuries... no complications.  Returning ability to function and easing the pain.   Discussed this through tears on the phone with my Mom, who is lonely in a nursing home. What makes this even more heartbreaking is that this kind person was on their way to deliver a Christian book to her, when the accident occured.