IGNORED

Hell

Guest Evgen

Q:  Who had created hell? GOD is Love – He couldn’t. Love doesn’t create tortures. On the other hand,

All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:3)

So, who had made it? 

A:  Let’s first try to make a passable definition.

Hell (a.k.a. sheol, hades, gehenna, bottomless pit, underworld) is the spirit area, actually existing and operating in the spirit world.

The exact physical position of hell is deep in the center of our Earth globe – “the nether parts of the Earth.”

Please note Genesis 3:19; Psalms 63:9; Ezekiel 26:20; 31:14-18; 32:18-32.

However, even if some researchers ever manage to get there, nothing of the sort might be found. The venture would have been much the same success as trying to see Angels out there in the sky. Proverbs 3:5; 21:30; 1Corinthians 1:19.

Now, we humans are they who made a former spiritual desert the hell. Genesis 1:4.

All our sins (evil words & actions) are born in and commanded by the mind when we give in to evil thoughts sent out by the demons. For our mind is a battlefield. 2Corinthians 10:5; Ephesians 6:16-17.

Those evil thoughts of humans develop into their evil intentions, attitudes, words, deeds, and thus “echo” in the spirit world at some spiritual dumping ground – hell. To that, Genesis 1:4 might well testify.

Hell is still being enlarged by and actually waiting for the unsaved souls investing into it. For, surely, the total amount of sin done is much more than that repented of, confessed to and forgiven by LORD GOD. Proverbs 27:20.

This Scripture (on another subject, but) might serve a good analogy:

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven. (Matthew 18:18)

There are many Parables of Christ helping us to comprehend Heaven and hell. Why can’t we also comprehend hell several ways, compared, say, to a bank wherein there are only negative accounts or debts (see Matthew 6:12) collected?

Speaking of hell, there have always been people who had Visions of hell. The pictures honestly described are fearful, yet, hardly perceivable since they are but symbols. Which symbols require the right interpretations. Note Daniel 8:27; 10:1.

Since hell is a spiritual substance, the tortures therein are spiritual too. The Scriptures defines hell as fire – the spiritual fire it is. The fearful pain which physical fire does to our body is thus well compared to the sufferings of a human spirit in hell – the eternal agony of his or her conscience.                                                    Psalms 51:3; Matthew 13:42,50; Luke 13:28.

And what about Satan & his demons? Isn’t the hell (and the second death) their final destination? 2Peter 2:4 & Revelation 20:14.

Christians apt to Godly sorrow & Repentance can pray, confess, and expect to be forgiven. Others can’t. Why? Because the demons block up the voice of their conscience by evil thoughts of worldly reason. Genesis 3:6-7; Isaiah 59:7-11.

Repentance isn’t possible in hell. How come? The time is up. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8; Jeremiah 8:6-7.

Communications, whether good or evil, aren’t possible too. Spiritual darkness makes for that terrible loneliness. Every spirit is alone to mind his or her sorrows. Matthew 8:12; 22:13; 25:30.

Nobody blocks one’s conscience anymore. 2Corinthians 4:4.

At last, it’s free. For those who did that evil job are busy with their own pains. Matthew 25:41.

Well, to each his due. Exodus 33:33; Job 34:11; Psalms 62:12; Jeremiah 17:10.

Prayers aren’t heard too. For, possibly, only there & then the well-known worldly expression “God-forgotten place” is right.

Those who died unbelievers will find exactly what they believed in themselves and taught others: “there is no GOD.”

Deuteronomy 8:19; Job 8:13-14; Psalms 9:17; 14:1 & 53:1; Hosea 4:6.

Want to have a glimpse in the hell? Try to imagine your clear & total recall and the remorse embracing all your past evil thoughts, words, and works. Romans 3:23.

How much time would you manage to continue in such a state of mind? The condemned spirits abide so endlessly. Jude 1:7; Revelation 20:10,14,15; 21:8.

Many persons, I am aware, have entered into ingenious debates about the Eternal Fire, by which the wicked will be tormented after the Judgment. But we may conclude from many Passages of Scripture, that it is a metaphorical expression... Let us lay aside the speculations, by which foolish men weary themselves to no purpose, and satisfy ourselves with believing, that these forms of speech denote, in a manner suited to our feeble capacity, a dreadful torment, which no man can now comprehend, and no language can express... (John Calvin, Commentary on a Harmony of the Evangelists... pp 200-201)

Scripture further references:

Psalm 9:15 (the hell is made by sinners)

Isaiah 5:14 (the hell is being enlarged)

Matthew 8:12; 22:13; 25:30 (outer darkness)

2Peter 2:4 (the hell is reserved unto Judgment)

Revelation 14:9-10; 19:20; 20:10; 21:8 (spiritual fire)

Revelation 20:13-14 (the hell becomes the second death)

[From “Q & A – Christian Communion in Questions & Answers,” chapter 8]

Edited by Evgen
formatting

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Your post is very long.God created hell. Let me give you a Christian perspective of hell. 

"Is hell real? Is hell eternal?"

Answer: 
It is interesting that a much higher percentage of people believe in the existence of heaven than believe in the existence of hell. According to the Bible, though, hell is just as real as heaven. The Bible clearly and explicitly teaches that hell is a real place to which the wicked/unbelieving are sent after death. We have all sinned against God (Romans 3:23). The just punishment for that sin is death (Romans 6:23). Since all of our sin is ultimately against God (Psalm 51:4), and since God is an infinite and eternal Being, the punishment for sin, death, must also be infinite and eternal. Hell is this infinite and eternal death which we have earned because of our sin.

The punishment of the wicked dead in hell is described throughout Scripture as “eternal fire” (Matthew 25:41), “unquenchable fire” (Matthew 3:12), “shame and everlasting contempt” (Daniel 12:2), a place where “the fire is not quenched” (Mark 9:44-49), a place of “torment” and “fire” (Luke 16:23-24), “everlasting destruction” (2 Thessalonians 1:9), a place where “the smoke of torment rises forever and ever” (Revelation 14:10-11), and a “lake of burning sulfur” where the wicked are “tormented day and night forever and ever” (Revelation 20:10).

The punishment of the wicked in hell is as never ending as the bliss of the righteous in heaven. Jesus Himself indicates that punishment in hell is just as everlasting as life in heaven (Matthew 25:46). The wicked are forever subject to the fury and the wrath of God. Those in hell will acknowledge the perfect justice of God (Psalm 76:10). Those who are in hell will know that their punishment is just and that they alone are to blame (Deuteronomy 32:3-5). Yes, hell is real. Yes, hell is a place of torment and punishment that lasts forever and ever, with no end. Praise God that, through Jesus, we can escape this eternal fate (John 3:16, 18, 36).

https://www.gotquestions.org/hell-real-eternal.html

Edited by missmuffet

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Evgen said:

Christians apt to Godly sorrow & Repentance can pray, confess, and expect to be forgiven. Others can’t. Why? Because the demons block up the voice of their conscience by evil thoughts of worldly reason. Genesis 3:6-7; Isaiah 59:7-11.

Hi Evgen,

I believe that not everything has to be demon related and influenced. I think for many it's just their own free personal choice (whatever their reasons) to go their way and not accept the truth's of God's way. The bible also tells us that for some people he hardens them in their choice. Their conscience can no longer be trusted to guide them.  

• Matthew 25:41, “Then he will say to those on his left, Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”

13 hours ago, lovethelord said:

Hi Lovethelord,

You wrote,

...not everything has to be demon related and influenced...

I've to respectfully disagree. Genesis 1:4 is quite strict and go before any own personal choice

...he hardens them in their choice.

Meaning - He, GOD - Yes, of course. But better "He hardens them after their choice." For, in the first place, who build pyramids & Babylon-towers? That's just opposite LORD's Way in Luke 15:20

And Yes, after our wrong choices, welcoming worldly reason in our hearts, corrupted conscience can no longer be trusted. 

Thanks for reading. GOD bless you.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:10 PM, missmuffet said:

Your post is very long.God created hell. Let me give you a Christian perspective of hell. 

Explain to me please from your Christian perspective another thing.

Opening the page "Christian forums," I noticed these 2 posts: "Hell" and "Same-Sex Marriages." IMHO, they are so closely related, almost twins. So, why the number of readers is different so strikingly?

Thanks and GOD bless you.

P.S. I continue in a couple of days. My post has got more readers (incl. inquisitors), hasn't it?! 

Edited by Evgen
follow up

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, Evgen said:

Hi Missmuffet,

I agree. The post is long & wrong. You are concise & right. As you have always been. 

Explain to me please from your Christian perspective another thing.

Opening the page "Christian forums," I noticed these 2 posts: "Hell" and "Same-Sex Marriages." IMHO, they are so closely related, almost twins. So, why the number of readers is different so strikingly?

Thanks and GOD bless you.

Isn't same sex marriage in the welcome forum? That is a forum for welcoming new members only. 

Edited by missmuffet

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Or perhaps folks dont want to address a topic that has a flawed premise in it. You claim that man created hell. Nope. That isnt true. No point in posting to this thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

You claim that man created hell. Nope. That isnt true. No point in posting to this thread.

I claim nothing. Just told my opinion, as you do yours. Or common. 

No point in posting... Isn't it a Discussion Forum?

Well, maybe "created" is a wrong word. What about populated, actively participated, joined condemned demons, inhabited forever, die forever in, &c., &c. Better?

IMHO, GOD didn't create hell. He just directed evil from off the Light.   

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Matthew 25:41 (KJV) Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Now we know from Jesus Himself why and who Hell was created for.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Evgen said:

I claim nothing. Just told my opinion, as you do yours. Or common. 

No point in posting... Isn't it a Discussion Forum?

Well, maybe "created" is a wrong word. What about populated, actively participated, joined condemned demons, inhabited forever, die forever in, &c., &c. Better?

IMHO, GOD didn't create hell. He just directed evil from off the Light.   

The flawed premise if God did not create hell then there are two creators... that is the flaw and that is why we ignore such.