• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

evil can be considered in two ways: moral evil (involving sin) -or- calamity or disaster (initiating God's judgment)… However the creation of God had no moral evil as this verse proclaims

Gen 2:1-4

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
KJV

This statement includes all created essence … thus lucifer had not chosen to become (lie) moral evil. Thus up an to this point there was tree of knowledge of good an evil as there was no evil to have knowledge of. Chapter two of Genesis then becomes the record of the fall of lucifer in the tree within the midst of the garden

Gen 2:9

9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
KJV

We know by Scripture God is so holy He would not even look upon sin He sure wouldn't create it or contain the knowledge of it but moral evil became representative in satan's own heart when thinking God was not Who He 'IS' and satan could be god... thus in the created creature lie was formed by his own choosing and tree of knowledge of good and evil was now placed in the midst of the garden representative of present circumstance. We see after the choice Adam made which gave satan rule over the created element God cursed that creation with calamity or disaters against that which God so loved....

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

...and tree of knowledge of good and evil was now placed in the midst of the garden representative of present circumstance. 

So, what's your opinion on the Tree of knowledge of good & evil? 

1 minute ago, Evgen said:

So, what's your opinion on the Tree of knowledge of good & evil? 

That was in my post...

6 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

That was in my post...

Well, not clear. Otherwise, I'd have never asked. Never mind. Thanks.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 8/16/2019 at 2:03 PM, Evgen said:

Q:  Who had created hell? GOD is Love – He couldn’t. Love doesn’t create tortures. On the other hand,

All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. (John 1:3)

So, who had made it? 

A:  Let’s first try to make a passable definition.

Hell (a.k.a. sheol, hades, gehenna, bottomless pit, underworld) is the spirit area, actually existing and operating in the spirit world.

The exact physical position of hell is deep in the center of our Earth globe – “the nether parts of the Earth.”

Please note Genesis 3:19; Psalms 63:9; Ezekiel 26:20; 31:14-18; 32:18-32.

However, even if some researchers ever manage to get there, nothing of the sort might be found. The venture would have been much the same success as trying to see Angels out there in the sky. Proverbs 3:5; 21:30; 1Corinthians 1:19.

Now, we humans are they who made a former spiritual desert the hell. Genesis 1:4.

All our sins (evil words & actions) are born in and commanded by the mind when we give in to evil thoughts sent out by the demons. For our mind is a battlefield. 2Corinthians 10:5; Ephesians 6:16-17.

Those evil thoughts of humans develop into their evil intentions, attitudes, words, deeds, and thus “echo” in the spirit world at some spiritual dumping ground – hell. To that, Genesis 1:4 might well testify.

Hell is still being enlarged by and actually waiting for the unsaved souls investing into it. For, surely, the total amount of sin done is much more than that repented of, confessed to and forgiven by LORD GOD. Proverbs 27:20.

This Scripture (on another subject, but) might serve a good analogy:

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven. (Matthew 18:18)

There are many Parables of Christ helping us to comprehend Heaven and hell. Why can’t we also comprehend hell several ways, compared, say, to a bank wherein there are only negative accounts or debts (see Matthew 6:12) collected?

Speaking of hell, there have always been people who had Visions of hell. The pictures honestly described are fearful, yet, hardly perceivable since they are but symbols. Which symbols require the right interpretations. Note Daniel 8:27; 10:1.

Since hell is a spiritual substance, the tortures therein are spiritual too. The Scriptures defines hell as fire – the spiritual fire it is. The fearful pain which physical fire does to our body is thus well compared to the sufferings of a human spirit in hell – the eternal agony of his or her conscience.                                                    Psalms 51:3; Matthew 13:42,50; Luke 13:28.

And what about Satan & his demons? Isn’t the hell (and the second death) their final destination? 2Peter 2:4 & Revelation 20:14.

Christians apt to Godly sorrow & Repentance can pray, confess, and expect to be forgiven. Others can’t. Why? Because the demons block up the voice of their conscience by evil thoughts of worldly reason. Genesis 3:6-7; Isaiah 59:7-11.

Repentance isn’t possible in hell. How come? The time is up. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8; Jeremiah 8:6-7.

Communications, whether good or evil, aren’t possible too. Spiritual darkness makes for that terrible loneliness. Every spirit is alone to mind his or her sorrows. Matthew 8:12; 22:13; 25:30.

Nobody blocks one’s conscience anymore. 2Corinthians 4:4.

At last, it’s free. For those who did that evil job are busy with their own pains. Matthew 25:41.

Well, to each his due. Exodus 33:33; Job 34:11; Psalms 62:12; Jeremiah 17:10.

Prayers aren’t heard too. For, possibly, only there & then the well-known worldly expression “God-forgotten place” is right.

Those who died unbelievers will find exactly what they believed in themselves and taught others: “there is no GOD.”

Deuteronomy 8:19; Job 8:13-14; Psalms 9:17; 14:1 & 53:1; Hosea 4:6.

Want to have a glimpse in the hell? Try to imagine your clear & total recall and the remorse embracing all your past evil thoughts, words, and works. Romans 3:23.

How much time would you manage to continue in such a state of mind? The condemned spirits abide so endlessly. Jude 1:7; Revelation 20:10,14,15; 21:8.

Many persons, I am aware, have entered into ingenious debates about the Eternal Fire, by which the wicked will be tormented after the Judgment. But we may conclude from many Passages of Scripture, that it is a metaphorical expression... Let us lay aside the speculations, by which foolish men weary themselves to no purpose, and satisfy ourselves with believing, that these forms of speech denote, in a manner suited to our feeble capacity, a dreadful torment, which no man can now comprehend, and no language can express... (John Calvin, Commentary on a Harmony of the Evangelists... pp 200-201)

Scripture further references:

Psalm 9:15 (the hell is made by sinners)

Isaiah 5:14 (the hell is being enlarged)

Matthew 8:12; 22:13; 25:30 (outer darkness)

2Peter 2:4 (the hell is reserved unto Judgment)

Revelation 14:9-10; 19:20; 20:10; 21:8 (spiritual fire)

Revelation 20:13-14 (the hell becomes the second death)

[From “Q & A – Christian Communion in Questions & Answers,” chapter 8]

I've actually heard the argument that the eternal fire is God, himself. It both purifies and destroys, depending on the makeup of the item exposed to it. 

But the link in my tag line covers the subject of the thread pretty thoroughly. No need for me to re-invent the wheel. 

24 minutes ago, Evgen said:

Well, not clear. Otherwise, I'd have never asked. Never mind. Thanks.

perhaps if you would specify I could have better answered you question :) 

1 minute ago, enoob57 said:

perhaps if you would specify I could have better answered you question :) 

:) How can you imagine the Tree of knowledge of good & evil? No more than that.

1 minute ago, Evgen said:

:) How can you imagine the Tree of knowledge of good & evil? No more than that.

The Bible tells us not to use imagination but grammatical contextual outlay from God's Word

2 Cor 10:5

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
KJV

by

2 Tim 2:15-16

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
KJV

so I am very careful to give out what is formed by His Word in a studied context of when spoken....

It was a literal tree and it's origin I have already said  :) 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, Evgen said:

Meaning what?

Meaning, I don't need to be verbose. It's why the link is in my tag line in the first place. It's a very important issue to me.:)