IGNORED

Health & Healing

Guest Evgen

Can Healing Promises in the Holy Scriptures apply to some particular cases?

They can, given our Faith is applied first.

Take the LORD our GOD at His Word, even the Scriptures He may remind you in time of need.

Have a look at these references. All have been checked over and found relevant.

Right Approach: Proverbs 3:5; Jeremiah 17:14; James 5:14-16.

Spirit weakness: Deuteronomy 6:4-6; 32:46-47; Psalms 30:2; 38:3; Proverbs 4:20-22; 18:14; Jeremiah 31:33-34; Romans 10:17.

Depression: Psalm 41:4; Proverbs 17:22; Isaiah 53:4.

Insomnia: Psalms 4:4; 63:5-6; Isaiah 26:3; Matthew 8:24; 2Corinthians 10:5; Philippians 4:8.

All physical sicknesses: Exodus 23:25; Isaiah 53:4-6; Matthew 8:3.

Old age weaknesses: 1Kings 3:14; Isaiah 46:4.

Mental disorders: Isaiah 26:3; 2Corinthians 10:5.

Speech problems: Joshua 1:8; Isaiah 32:4.

Feet sicknesses: 2Samuel 22:34; Psalm 18:33; Isaiah 52:7; Jeremiah 14:10 (reason); Habakkuk 3:19.

Eyes’ troubles: Job 17:5,7.

Childlessness: Deuteronomy 8:1; 1Samuel 1:11; 2Samuel 6:6-23.

All evil spirits: Isaiah 53:4-6; Matthew 8:16-17; Mark 16:17; Luke 10:19.

After Healing: Matthew 8:4,15; Mark 1:44; Luke 5:14; 11:24-26; John 5:14;                          Romans 6:13; 1Corinthians 6:19-20; 1John 5:18.

Mind Matthew 7:6 – your Faithful Testimony is not for all – avoid blasphemy.

GOD bless you.

(“Q & A – Christian Communion in Questions & Answers,” chapter 67)

Edited by Evgen
formatting

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Mat 8:17 NKJV  that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: "HE HIMSELF TOOK OUR INFIRMITIES AND BORE OUR SICKNESSES."  Isaiah 53:4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  1

And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us. And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you. And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it.   Matt 9:27-30 

We see that two blind men were following Jesus saying, "Thou Son of David, have mercy on us," ...calling Jesus the Son of David reveals they believed the Old and New Testament prophecies that a descendant of David would be their Messiah

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.  In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.  Jer 23:5-6,

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. 
  Isa 9:6-7,

And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:   Luke 1:31-33,

...what they were asking Him was to have Mercy on them, ...when He was in the house the two came to Him and He asked them, "Believe ye that I am able to do this?" ...they were asking for Mercy, ...not healing, ...they said Yes LORD, ...no one can call Jesus Lord but by the Holy Spirit:

...no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Spirit. 1 Cor 12:3b

and:

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Rom 10:13

Then Jesus touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith be it unto you," what was their faith, ...that Jesus was their Messiah, along with their faith in believing He was their Messiah their eyes were opened, ...both physically and more important, ...spiritually!

They were told to not tell anybody, about what, ...that they were no longer blind, ...of course not, everyone that knew them could see without being told they were healed and could see, ...but rather, ...what the Holy Spirit had revealed to them, ...Jesus of Nazareth was Israel's Messiah, ...it was prophesied first their Messiah would come as a suffering Servant and be killed, however the people wanted to make Him King of Israel to throw off the Roman yoke of tyranny John 6:15, but that was not His mission, ...His mission was to come into his world and be Crucified on a Cross for my sins, ...then, very soon, He will come the second time as King of Kings and Lord of Lords to sit on the Throne of David, ...not just rule over Israel, ...but the entire world.

Beloved ones, please take heed to what Our Lord and Savior has told us about heresy in these last days:

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.  Matt 24:4

Lord bless

For the gee whiz file, ...Paul was not a prideful man, the scales that fell from his eyes, Acts 9:18 was his pride, just like the scales on Leviathan were his pride Job 41:15.  

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

The bottom line is that it is God who heals, not our faith.  He may give us a gift of faith to receive healing or he may give someone else faith for our healing.  Or God may wait to heal us in eternity.  We leave that in God's hands.  In times of great suffering we all need someone else to bear our burdens and pray for us.  

Joni will be whole in heaven.  Meanwhile she has glorified God in her life.  God can use our misfortunes to be glorified--all things work for our good when we love God and are called according to His purpose.  

It is intolerable for people to blame someone who is suffering for not being healed because they don't have enough faith, to blame parents for a child no being healed because the parents didn't have enough faith.  That is passing judgment in the most hurtful way.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Some people will not get healed until they reach heaven,you’re not right to say they did repent or that they didn't have enough faith. Born again Christians will all get healed but some have to wait until they are with Jesus. As long as we live in our earthly body , we will experience sickness, God will heal some and others have to wait....

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• George locked this topic
  • George unlocked this topic
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

35 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

No offense, but isn't that contradictory? Is the name of Jesus not strong enough to save all? Does one story negate all the rest of God's promises and contradict His words? No, but it then becomes a rallying cry to remain in dis-ease when the Prince of Peace came to give us more and a way of salvation.

Through Jesus is healing ... but Jesus healed the same ailment several different ways -- with different people he used mud, some with spit, and some just by touch.  All were healed ... but all were healed in different ways.  I wrote this modern day parable ... perhaps this will explain what I mean.

God bless,

George

• Steward

1 minute ago, Abdicate said:

When I try to show how, answer questions, everything gets erased.

The WAY you answered it ... and the means by which you answer is the reason it got erased.  Whenever I have a thread with 10 reports within 4 pages ... being reported by a half dozen different people ... there is an issue.  I simply addressed the issue, and desire that the truth that Jesus heals today is REAL.  But it's HOW we teach these truths.  :)

Remember how the Servant of the Lord is to teach ...

2Ti 2:24  And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 
2Ti 2:25  correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, 
2Ti 2:26  and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will. 

This is why many of the posts were removed.  I believe this is a worthy topic and one that needs to be taught ... but it needs to be taught in a manner by which the Holy Spirit can reveal His Truth.

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

A modern day parable ...

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

Praise God that He heals through Jesus using doctors, medicine, through essential oils, through herbs, through diet and MOST importantly He STILL HEALS by FAITH!

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

12 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

FAITH, there is no other way.

Let me ask you this question.  Think of it this way.  Did Luke stop being a doctor?  I never saw him stop being a doctor during his travels with Paul.  When Jesus says to the Pharisees ... you tithe mint and rue ... why did they tithe mint, dill and cummin?  They were herbs used in healing.  

My concern is that God provides doctors to heal ... and if you say, if you go to a doctor -- you have no faith, this is where this thread was going.  This is the problem I forsaw and so I was re-directing this thread, because it is important to pray for healing and EXPECT it!  But at the same time, God often provides other means for people to get healed whether its herbs, oils, medicine, etc.

• This is Worthy 1