• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

The reason for this post is to give our readers a little insight into what I’m seeing as I’m praying.

This year is a pivotal year as many anniversaries are taking place and how they are coinciding with current events.

In 1979, Iran seized a U.S. embassy and held Americans hostage for 444 days. In 2019, 40 years later, we have Iranians seizing tankers in the Strait of Hormuz. So we see history … repeating itself!

In 1989, one of the greatest travesties that ever took place in China took place when hundreds of Chinese were killed at the Tiananmen Square Massacre. When studying the events that took place in 1989, the protests started on April 15th and lasted until June 4th when China finally declared martial law. So here we are in the 10th week of protests in Hong Kong … and reports are coming in as China is preparing for a major military crackdown. Will we see another massacre on the 30th anniversary of Tiananmen in the coming weeks?

The situation in the Korean peninsula is interesting to me as it was in 1950 when the South declared its independence sparking the Korean war. Could it be that in 2020 – 70 years later that the Koreas are unified again?

Anyway, these are just a few things the Lord has me praying through …

Until next time,

George