Phoenician Writer

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

As many of us see in the news and hear of reports of things in our circles, the times has come to refill your oils lamps and trim your wicks. Seek Him while He is near, call on Him. Our light must shine, and we must do so in the world. A word of encouragement to everyone here....Yeshua. Is. Returning. Soon. Be strong in Him, lift up your heads...He draws near. Remember....apostasy mentioned in the Scriptures?, its happening, Stay hot for the Lord, forgive or you will not be forgiven. Get ready, stay ready. Time is too short, things are to close to be on the fence. Please, I implore you, search your hearts; I have. And if it were not for His grace, His mercy, His forgiveness, His anoitning on my life, if it were not for His blood; its not by works, only Him only by His grace. As it should be, He gets the Glory, and honor and praise. Stir up the body of Christ...it is time. Don't miss the bus. Don't be Lots wife. Cling to Him.

• This is Worthy 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Amen.  great cartoon  I am unfamiliar with the Hebrew alphabet but the letter all the way on the right is real interesting, because it is on Jerusalem all though not complete at present. If you are familiar with the area you know of the three valleys, Tyropaen, Gehenna and Kidron when the temple is in place it forms that letter. Somewhere in Scripture He says He will put His name. Probably just a coincidence . I think its more than that. Even if isn't anything else I think it is really cool. any thougmys

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/18/2019 at 5:02 PM, Phoenician Writer said:

As many of us see in the news and hear of reports of things in our circles, the times has come to refill your oils lamps and trim your wicks. Seek Him while He is near, call on Him. Our light must shine, and we must do so in the world. A word of encouragement to everyone here....Yeshua. Is. Returning. Soon. Be strong in Him, lift up your heads...He draws near. Remember....apostasy mentioned in the Scriptures?, its happening, Stay hot for the Lord, forgive or you will not be forgiven. Get ready, stay ready. Time is too short, things are to close to be on the fence. Please, I implore you, search your hearts; I have. And if it were not for His grace, His mercy, His forgiveness, His anoitning on my life, if it were not for His blood; its not by works, only Him only by His grace. As it should be, He gets the Glory, and honor and praise. Stir up the body of Christ...it is time. Don't miss the bus. Don't be Lots wife. Cling to Him.

I have a feeling it is close :)

• Loved it! 1