• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

44 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I don't think Donald has made such a comparison. He likes to point to his accomplishments, but he almost has to, because the mainstream media seems to want to put him in the worst possible light.

trump only has himself to blame ....is the press supposed to lie over and play dead when he is such a habitual, transparent liar? HE is the one that supplies the press with so much ammo. Sad.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

I was wondering if anyone saw a similarity between Donald Trump and John the Baptist (the one in the Bible - not me).

Nope! Can't say that I do.  (its probably best I don't say anything else) :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

trump only has himself to blame ....is the press supposed to lie over and play dead when he is such a habitual, transparent liar? HE is the one that supplies the press with so much ammo. Sad.

Personally, I think he does it on purpose. And it is driving the MSM crazy. There is a reason that CNN's numbers are down HORRIBLY. And with a president in office with which they disagree, their numbers should be up. But they (and others) have just so jumped the shark on this president that his "stupid" remarks are only outdone by their responses to them.

On a side note, I do with trump what I do with all politicians. I ignore what they say and watch what they do. One focuses on what he says at their peril, as folks like Don Lemon(e) and Rachel Maddow have learned.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Nope! Can't say that I do.  (its probably best I don't say anything else) :whistling:

I’m out of here also....He ain’t worth getting in trouble for.....covfefe......lol.... 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

That does not count for much.....what does he say about Jesus Christ? THAT is what matters....I have never heard trump mention His Name....

Now that you mentioned it, and come to think about it, I haven't either. However: Unlike the prior administration in particular and previous administrations in general; Trump is not shy about opening cabinet meetings with prayer. Turning "happy holidays" back to Merry Christmas, and invoking and directing the nations attention back to God. 

Naturally no one knows but Trump if he has accepted Christ as his personal Lord and Savior. But by all visible appearances to me; it appears to me he at least has a fear and a healthy respect for the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and not Allah. To me it's more than refreshing to hear our president direct our nations attention back to God, in this God hating government and world.

Here's just a thought that I'm not going to comment much on: Trump is the most hated president in history by the left, anti-God liberals and New World order crowd. Look at everything he has and is going through now, and even the trumped up impeachment charges by the House of Representatives, half the country hates his guts. Do we have any idea of what would happen if Trump invoked the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? 

Yes: To Trump personally, to us and the nation as a collective; the name of Jesus Christ is what counts and means "everything"; past, present and eternally. 

This isn't a railing or rant, but just how I personally at present view Trump. There's zero doubt in my mind the Lord placed Trump at this moment in time and history; for His plan and His purposes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

I was editing my post and now it is gone.

I guess the Lord didn't want it on here.  I'll not try to redo it.

Edited by Jayne
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

i'm just astonished there are still so many who haven't seen that Trump IS "deep state" - just a different faction of it than the Bush/Clinton/Obama flavor

There's a war going on between deep state factions but the overall goal is the  same.  The war is about how to get there (one world govt) and who will sit closest to the levers of power when it is installed.

• Brilliant! 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

... ya'll don't get the game that Trump is playing.  :)

If you read Worthy News ... you'll realize that I don't report the stuff that the MSM reports on their front page ... because it's a distraction from what he is really doing.  His tweets are simply a "distraction" ... 

Oftentimes, you'll get an understanding of what's happening ... when something is NOT said when it's expected.

Take for example North Korea and it's number of missile tests in the last few weeks.  How is Trump responding?  :) 

That's a clue ... 

Do I agree with his methods?  Nope!  But I also KNOW THIS ... that when you sincerely INTERCEDE for a MAN ... it's hard to be hyper critical of the man.  I wonder how many people that are critical of the President ... have spent the same amount of time in prayer interceding for him as they do criticizing him?  :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

Hi George. I do get it...from both sides. And I have prayed for him. But what frustrates me most is people's blind following that more resembles worship. I've seen it in the church too (man worship). It's nauseating and kinda scary to see people fall into that. 

That's what I tried to say in my post that I was editing and it got lost somehow.

There are people who trust more in Trump than in Jesus Christ.

9 minutes ago, George said:

... ya'll don't get the game that Trump is playing.  :)

If you read Worthy News ... you'll realize that I don't report the stuff that the MSM reports on their front page ... because it's a distraction from what he is really doing.  His tweets are simply a "distraction" ... 

Oftentimes, you'll get an understanding of what's happening ... when something is NOT said when it's expected.

Take for example North Korea and it's number of missile tests in the last few weeks.  How is Trump responding?  :) 

That's a clue ... 

Do I agree with his methods?  Nope!  But I also KNOW THIS ... that when you sincerely INTERCEDE for a MAN ... it's hard to be hyper critical of the man.  I wonder how many people that are critical of the President ... have spent the same amount of time in prayer interceding for him as they do criticizing him?  :)

You'd better believe I've prayed for that man.  In church, at home.....

And I have called him out on his short-comings that lead to more division in this nation.