IGNORED

The Two State Solution

Dennis1209

Do the Palestinian's have a legitimate land claim on Israel? And why?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Palestinian's have a legitimate land claim on Israel? And why?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 01:11 AM

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

So I don't waste my precious cyber ink and have to run to the cyber Office Depot store for another cyber ink cartridge replacement. Would y'all be interested in discussing the intentional secular error in many study Bibles (maps in the back); the fallacy and deception of any Palestinian land claim in Israel / Judea? How, when and why Israel got the names Palestine, Philistine and Canaan? This isn't a political topic, it would be proof positive the Muslims / Arabs have no historical or legal land claim in Israel. Hint:

Matthew 8:10 (KJV) When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Jesus Himself didn't call the land Palestine, but Israel. A century later a Roman emperor would rename Israel because of their insurrections and revolts to insult them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

That sounds like an interesting topic. Hopefully you can get @George to weigh in on this topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

So this is the deal ... in Israel, all the land unless it was deeded before 1948, is actually land owned by Israel and it's "leased" to the homeowners.  This is how they can legally uproot and move entire settlements. 

While private ownership of land is common (mainly in urban areas), most of the land in Israel (over 90% of the land area) is in the ownership of either the State of Israel, the Development Authority(Rashut Hapituakh, רשות הפיתוח) or the Jewish National Fund. According to Basic Law: Israel Lands, enacted in 1960, the land owned by these three bodies is administered by the Israel Land Authority(ILA). The land so owned is often leased to private persons, typically in a long-term lease for a period of 99 years. This creates a situation where, on the one hand, the land is privately held for most practical purposes; on the other hand, the ILA still wields a considerable bureaucratic power over citizens, particularly during the transfer of lease from one person to another, or various other procedures related to land use and registration, where the law requires consent or ongoing involvement by the ILA. -- Source: Wikipedia

So right now, all the land in the State of Israel for all legal purposes are actually in possession of the State of Israel, UNLESS a DEED that supercedes the 1948 creation of Israel exists, which limits it to about 10 percent of the land.

So this is the modern picture of the State of Israel and how land is distributed today.  For all legal purposes, the land that the "Palestinians" claim -- they don't have a legal foot to stand on, and lost rights after the 1948 war of Independence and the 1967 Six Day War.

Now to the real problem at hand -- what to do with all the Palestinians in the land?

In the Bible it talks about the "foreigner" who wishes to live in "shalom" -- in "peace" and how you are to treat them.  Now, mind you to live in "Shalom" which means peace also at its root means blessing, completeness, prosperity, safety, health, and contentment to name a few.   So someone who is in your land -- that wants to live in "shalom" with you -- you are to receive them.  However, if they are looking to wage war ... then it's literally as if you have enemies within your borders.

So those who are living in "peace" in Israel -- the 1.5 million Israeli Arabs who have "full rights" as Israeli citizens enjoy all the blessings of the land and the country.

However, those caught up in the mindset, "we will restore 'Palestine" from sea to sea" have missed the entirety of what it means to dwell in the land -- in Shalom.

This concept of the foreigner is one that could apply to any immigration situation.  For example, any foreigner that comes to "work" to be a blessing to the land -- you are to receive him.  However, if they are coming to in essence not be a blessing -- but to be blessed -- you are to expel him.  So simply put, if you want to know whom to expel out of the country -- simply look at who is receiving government benefits without working -- they are getting mail to their address ... it's that simple.  Now for those who are in the land, to work, to be a blessing -- you are to receive him.   For those interested in the Biblical approach to the Immigration Crisis -- this book was a blessing that I read on Kindle.  

https://www.amazon.com/Immigration-Crisis-Immigrants-Aliens-Bible/dp/1433506076

There is no such thing as the "State of Palestine" ... Palestine was simply a geographic region describing a Roman province -- Syria Palestina -- and was situated in what we would call Jordan and Israel today.

I could go on and on ... but if you're interested in learning more .. Prager University put out a few videos that are good from a historical perspective that are short and easily to understand.

Anyway, it's late -- I'm off to bed --

God bless,

George

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 2

Nighty night George and I have a long time before my beddy bye time here on the other side of the earth :D

Yep, you know the laws and history of Israel much, much better than I. My intention of this thread is to show there will never be a two-state solution; and the so called Palestinian refugees have no moral or historical claim to the land of Israel whatsoever. That for Israels continuous revolts and insurrections; Roman emperor Hadrian in 135 A.D. renamed Israel to Palestine. To insult them with their historical enemies, the Philistines. As you mentioned, that illegitimate name carried on through WW 1 and until May 14, 1948. There's a whole lot to the story isn't there?

It's interesting to note this occurred shortly after the last living apostle; the Apostle John. Not only will there not be a two-state solution; I believe sometime in the very near future Israel's borders will expand to possibly the original borders the Lord outlined for Israel. It's interesting to see the invading countries of the Ezekiel 38: - 39: invasion of Israel; that none of Israel's bordering enemies, countries and groups are even mentioned, that want nothing more than to drive Israel into the sea.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

The Ottoman occupied Israel for many centuries no Palestine complained.

• Steward

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Not only will there not be a two-state solution; I believe sometime in the very near future Israel's borders will expand to possibly the original borders the Lord outlined for Israel. It's interesting to see the invading countries of the Ezekiel 38: - 39: invasion of Israel; that none of Israel's bordering enemies, countries and groups are even mentioned, that want nothing more than to drive Israel into the sea.

So this is where I disagree to a point.  You see prophetically it "appears" that the land will be divided in some way -- and this is actually an affront to God as God determines the Nations borders by Israel's borders -- and thus we fall into judgment of Joel 3.

This is what I mean ...

Deut 32:8  When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

So we see the borders determined in conjunction with Israel.

Joe 3:2  I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, 
Joe 3:3  and have cast lots for my people, and have traded a boy for a prostitute, and have sold a girl for wine and have drunk it. 

As far as the Gog and Magog war is concerned, I agree with you.  What happened to the Arab countries?  I believe the answer is in Daniel 11 -- 

Dan 11:44  But news out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him. Then he will go out with great fury to destroy, and to devote many to destruction.

The borders of Gog and Magog are actually Israel's borders given to Abraham ... from the River of Egypt to the Euphrates.

So how do I rectify the 2 passages?  I believe the division is actually Jerusalem being divided ... this is where it's all centered.

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, George said:

So this is where I disagree to a point.  You see prophetically it "appears" that the land will be divided in some way -- and this is actually an affront to God as God determines the Nations borders by Israel's borders -- and thus we fall into judgment of Joel 3.

This is what I mean ...

Deut 32:8  When the most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

So we see the borders determined in conjunction with Israel.

Joe 3:2  I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, 
Joe 3:3  and have cast lots for my people, and have traded a boy for a prostitute, and have sold a girl for wine and have drunk it. 

As far as the Gog and Magog war is concerned, I agree with you.  What happened to the Arab countries?  I believe the answer is in Daniel 11 -- 

Dan 11:44  But news out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him. Then he will go out with great fury to destroy, and to devote many to destruction.

The borders of Gog and Magog are actually Israel's borders given to Abraham ... from the River of Egypt to the Euphrates.

So how do I rectify the 2 passages?  I believe the division is actually Jerusalem being divided ... this is where it's all centered.

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

Thanks George.

I've never been dogmatic in my non-essential hermeneutic views. Soterlology is about the only one I'll never budge or compromise my view and faith on. Being an old guy and as time passes, unlike any previous generation before us, with all this advanced technology (space / airline, drones, global positioning, robotics, nano, artificial intelligence, medical, trans-humanism experiments, computer, nuclear, smart phones, Alexis & Siri, inner web, RFID chips, etc.) and a massive increase in knowledge (now doubling every couple of months), both secular and biblical prophecy. Seeing through a glass half darkly seems to be clearing up, and we can see how all these things can occur.

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Not long ago I wondered how the following verse could possibly be achieved. The False Prophet contracting out the production of the 'Image of the Beast' to earth dwellers. Now we see how it could be done with robotics, artificial intelligence and/or demonic control of such.

Revelation 13:14 (KJV) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. [emphasis mine]

It's a blessing to have a great place to discuss and learn the Lord's word and compare our understandings of scripture in a brotherly love manner. It's a further blessing many take for granted, that we are openly discussing God's word in freedom; and not being persecuted and martyred for our faith like our brothers and sisters elsewhere in the world today.  Thanks for this forum and all you do George, it's a blessing and so much appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 1

You're not going to see and hear this on MSNBC, ABC, CNN; or taught or mentioned in our evolutionary theory public school system and universities. The world is screaming out that Israel is the road block and problem to peace in the middle-east, nothing could be further from the truth. If you don't know your factual history of how Israel has bent over backwards to appease and achieve peace, George has provided a link to a couple of brief videos by Prager University that are the truth and factual current history. I highly recommend viewing them; the next time you see a talking head on the news condemning Israel as the stumbling block to any proposed peace in the middle-east, you won't fall for that propaganda, deception and lies.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

28 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

It's a blessing to have a great place to discuss and learn the Lord's word and compare our understandings of scripture in a brotherly love manner. It's a further blessing many take for granted, that we are openly discussing God's word in freedom; and not being persecuted and martyred for our faith like our brothers and sisters elsewhere in the world today.  Thanks for this forum and all you do George, it's a blessing and so much appreciated.

Thanks!  It's only as great as its participants!  I'm just a "steward" of His Work.   We just want to provide an atmosphere where we can challenge, and sharpen one another in love!  :)  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

God's covenant promises have conditions.

That Israel lives in accordance with God's laws. Israel is a secular state, not a religious state, s the of promises do not apply to Israel.