IGNORED

The Two State Solution

Dennis1209

Do the Palestinian's have a legitimate land claim on Israel? And why?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Palestinian's have a legitimate land claim on Israel? And why?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2019 at 01:11 AM

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

7 minutes ago, Who me said:

God's covenant promises have conditions.

That Israel lives in accordance with God's laws. Israel is a secular state, not a religious state, s the of promises do not apply to Israel.

And God's prophetic Word declares that He will pour out His Spirit upon them and bring them into the Kingdom.  Zechariah 12:10, Ezekiel 37, Jeremiah 31:31-33 to name a few off the top of my head.  :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, George said:

And God's prophetic Word declares that He will pour out His Spirit upon them and bring them into the Kingdom.  Zechariah 12:10, Ezekiel 37, Jeremiah 31:31-33 to name a few off the top of my head.  :)

And does the future promise of God mean current ungodly practises are ok?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, George said:

Behold: we have Pentecost. All those Israelis returning to their homelands to evangelize. And Saul was intent on reaching Tarshish (Spain) to bring the Word of the Gospel to all the nations as well. See the list in the table of nations. God's will is to regather those scattered at babel and to bring back the lost tribes as well. The apostle makes a theological statement: "All Israel shall be saved", Israelis and non-Israelis alike.

• Steward

12 minutes ago, Who me said:

And does the future promise of God mean current ungodly practises are ok?

What you fail to recognize is that Israel is getting ready to go through a judgment as we speak ... and in this judgment the world will wonder -- where are God's promises? ... it's in the midst of this ... that God pours out His Spirit.

Jer 16:14  So, behold, the days come, says Jehovah, that it shall no more be said, As Jehovah lives, who brought up the sons of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 
Jer 16:15  but, As Jehovah lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands where He had driven them. And I will bring them again into their lands that I gave to their fathers. 

The promise of bringing them HOME!

Jer 16:16  Behold, I will send for many fishermen, says Jehovah, and they will fish them. And afterwards I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them from every mountain and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. 

How?  First, those who are coming home because of the State's existence (fishers) ... then those who are "DRIVEN" (hunters) home by the antisemitism.

Jer 16:17  For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity hidden from My eyes. 

God doesn't ignore what Israel is doing!

Jer 16:18  And first I will twice repay their iniquity and their sin, because they have defiled My land, they have filled My inheritance with the dead bodies of their abominable things. 

Notice that this is a judgement that is DOUBLE -- and it can't be BEFORE they got to the land -- because it says -- DEFILED MY LAND!

Jer 16:19  O Jehovah, my strength and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the nations shall come to You from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and there is no profit in them. 

The nations will mock Israel -- believing the promises of God are FALSE in the day of Israel's affliction!

Jer 16:20  Shall a man make gods to himself, and they are no gods? 
Jer 16:21  Therefore, behold, I will make them know; this time I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Jehovah.

Then God will redeem after He deals with the nation ... and we will see the promises of the Spiritual redemption of Israel.

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

If I remember correctly Palastine was offered a land deal and refused then Israel was offered a land deal and they took it. 1947/1948

• Steward

1 minute ago, messedup said:

If I remember correctly Palastine was offered a land deal and refused then Israel was offered a land deal and they took it. 1947/1948

Watch the Prager videos -- it details all the different agreements that have been tried -- and how they have failed.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So I don't waste my precious cyber ink and have to run to the cyber Office Depot store for another cyber ink cartridge replacement. Would y'all be interested in discussing the intentional secular error in many study Bibles (maps in the back); the fallacy and deception of any Palestinian land claim in Israel / Judea? How, when and why Israel got the names Palestine, Philistine and Canaan? This isn't a political topic, it would be proof positive the Muslims / Arabs have no historical or legal land claim in Israel. Hint:

Matthew 8:10 (KJV) When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Jesus Himself didn't call the land Palestine, but Israel. A century later a Roman emperor would rename Israel because of their insurrections and revolts to insult them. 

Such a great and informative topic. Thanks to all that responded. Got to give a hat-tip to George for his insights. 

Be blessed all, as God is good. Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So I don't waste my precious cyber ink and have to run to the cyber Office Depot store for another cyber ink cartridge replacement. Would y'all be interested in discussing the intentional secular error in many study Bibles (maps in the back); the fallacy and deception of any Palestinian land claim in Israel / Judea? How, when and why Israel got the names Palestine, Philistine and Canaan? This isn't a political topic, it would be proof positive the Muslims / Arabs have no historical or legal land claim in Israel. Hint:

Matthew 8:10 (KJV) When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Jesus Himself didn't call the land Palestine, but Israel. A century later a Roman emperor would rename Israel because of their insurrections and revolts to insult them. 

The Lord gave Palestine to the Jews as an everlasting inheritance. Christians have lots of land. Muslims have lots of land. All the Jews have is this little sliver of land, and it was demonstrated during World War II that they need a safe place to live. (The Nazis tried to exterminate all of them.)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

The Lord gave Palestine to the Jews as an everlasting inheritance. Christians have lots of land. Muslims have lots of land. All the Jews have is this little sliver of land, and it was demonstrated during World War II that they need a safe place to live. (The Nazis tried to exterminate all of them.)

That's exactly right. What's amazing, "this generation" had the blessing to witness the dry bones come back to life and the land to flourish once again. A major prophecy was fulfilled in our generation. I believe it's even possible we might witness Israel's land borders expand in this generation according to biblical prophecy. The coming of our Lord and Savior in the clouds has never been closer than today!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

A jewish comedian made the statement that nobody was interested in that land until the Jews went there and started growing tomatoes the size of basketballs

In His day, Mark Twain traveled the world.Almost every country he visited, he visited twice.Not Israel . That is how desolate it was until the Jews returned after the War and performed the miracle we can see today.