Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
unworthyservant

Complaining

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

"I once complained to God that I had no shoes. That's when He showed me a man with no feet!"

Edited by unworthyservant
add quotation marks
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, unworthyservant said:

I once complained to God that I had no shoes. That's when He showed me a man with no feet!

I got the second verse of the song. Watch how it rhymes with yours:

I once  complained that you were posting too much. Then he showed me Donald Trump’s tweets.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ReneeIW said:

I got the second verse of the song. Watch how it rhymes with yours:

I once  complained that you were posting too much. Then he showed me Donald Trump’s tweets.

 

So, would you be so kind as to keep track and let me know when I'm closing in on him?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, unworthyservant said:

So, would you be so kind as to keep track and let me know when I'm closing in on him?

 

Only if you come up with a third verse that rhymes.🙂

Have a good night. And I was just teasing.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ReneeIW said:

Only if you come up with a third verse that rhymes.🙂

Have a good night. And I was just teasing.

Actually, I didn't write the first one. It is an old saying and I should have placed it in quotation. Didn't mean to take credit for it, I was just sharing. I'll go and add the quotation marks now so no one else gets the same impression.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, unworthyservant said:

I once complained to God that I had no shoes. That's when He showed me a man with no feet!

I take it the poem, "Footprints in the Sand" will have very little place in this thread.  :whistling:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeauJangles said:

I take it the poem, "Footprints in the Sand" will have very little place in this thread.  :whistling:

Go for it. I was just quoting an old saying that I find kinda inspirational. Footprints in the Sand is a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Okay bro, we're sorry. :b: A little comic relief to cut the tension in these posts are sometimes used. Take it and run with it, @unworthyservant. Or is it sis? It's not indicated on your profile stats. 

Edited by BeauJangles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Okay bro, we're sorry. :b: A little comic relief to cut the tension in these posts are sometimes used. Take it and run with it, @unworthyservant. Or is it sis? It's not indicated on your profile stats. 

What are you sorry for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...