IGNORED

Christian Education

Guest Evgen

Q: Preacher, what do you mean by Christian Education?

A: It’s every educational system which doesn’t contradict the Word of GOD.

Christian Education doesn’t demand of young people to become full-time Church Ministers. No. To the contrary, every walk of life – which is not in conflict with GOD's Law – is good. In the process of seeking such an education, inasmuch as possible, the respective schools & institutes chosen ought to be free of any heathen programs.

When, due to whatever reasons, there is not possible to avoid such ungodliness, the Christian should remember that the grades indicating the relative quality of student’s work done are to be based not upon his or her spiritual position but only the actual knowledge of a particular subject.

What I recommend to be done by young Christians is diligent study of official handbooks (even atheistic, as its useful familiarizing with the arguments of our spiritual enemies) and write or speak something like, according to the program... or handbook... (name it) and then full ahead, quote the stuff required, up to GOD doesn's exist.”

That test, however, must be ended up by a short Statement like, as for me, I don't believe it and stand on the Word of GOD on. Yea, no compromises, its a matter of must (see Matthew 26:34 & Luke 12:8).

The grade is to correspond the demonstrated knowledge of the subject, full stop.

The mentioned Statement of Faith is our strictly personal business with the LORD our GOD and not a concern of those unbelieving examinators if any.

In many countries, our constitutional rights include so-called freedom of word & freedom of conscience. Well, in every case of need those rights & freedoms ought to be used (by parents & students) to defend our Christian Faith and stated before administrations concerned as well as whosoever teaching unbelief, compromise, common sense and other lies of Satan.

(That way Apostle Paul used his worthless Roman citizenship. Kindly read the Book of Acts 22:25-27 & 23:27.)

(“Q & A – Christian Communion in Questions & Answers,” chapter 70)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,299
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

A Christian education should be one that trains a Christian in what and why they believe and how to explain and/or defend that belief.

May I recommend the coldcase Christianity web site which has several articles that stresses the importance of training over merely teaching.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Evgen said:

Coldcase?

J Warner Wallace had an earlier career as a homicide detective. He applied principles of investigation to Christianity and came to believe in its Truth. He has since become something of a figure in Christian apologetics and written several books, including Cold Case Christianity. I didn't know he had a website, but here it is - https://coldcasechristianity.com/. (Thanks @Who me)

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

He applied principles of investigation to Christianity and came to believe in its Truth. 

Maybe, it's the same thing mentioned in a Christian movie "God's not dead, Part 2."

Edited by Evgen
formatting