• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Yeah, I'm not planning on it any time soon. Here's something you might try that won't be a toxic concern for you and your pet dog. Sprinkling powdered boric acid around all the baseboards of your place, will make a barricade that roaches don't like crossing. It's a great deterrent to them wanting in where you live generally speaking. They just don't like it for some reason. Many will recommend adding some additional chemical treatment, but it works good enough in my experience with it. Any Walmart has it, follow the instructions. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles 

We usually use lime around the house,we can't do that this year as we have barn cats and a puppy :)(Puppy from our daughter)

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

3 hours ago, Joshua Smith said:

I see roaches everywhere. I seen one trying to get me to pick it up just a couple of hours ago. It was next to the trash can. I can't go no where with out insects attacking me. These roaches be mad. They run toward me. And next thing you know I catch ghost. Me and my dog can't even sleep: we need a exterminator. They so bad it reminds me of a comedian I once seen. I thought it was funny: now I'm in his position and I don't know what to say.  I will never eat a roach. I'm grateful, hopefully no one else does. 

A combination of "roach hotels" and roach poison might help. An exterminator would be better.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

My last apartment had them when I moved in - I used boric acid and "harris roach tablets" to control them. Apparently there was some neighbors who didn't care about being clean which welcomed them into our building .... The building still had them and I would see them belly up in my place from time to time - but after I used the above I didn't see any living ones anymore. 

So glad I moved from there.... so glad. 

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, George said:

Get this from Amazon.  It's 9 bucks!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026MD0G6

I used this stuff and the tablets! It's amazing! 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

18 minutes ago, angels4u said:

It's the time of the year, I saw them in our house also,hate those things, I always cover my glass water by my bedside at night as I know somebody who was going to drink a sip from his glass and there was a cockroach crawling at the rim,how terrible,where can I buy those gel beads?How about spiders?LOL:) Thanks!

Amazon has everything. Advion evolution is a good brand. Lol roaches are really nasty. They can infest every part of your home if unchecked. I had a job when I worked for Orkin, where there had to be over a million roaches in this persons home. We had to tell her we can cut the problem down but we can’t get rid of all of them. For spiders we used dust. Delta dust is great. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,765
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 minute ago, saved34 said:

Advion evolution is a good brand.

Absolutely.  I bought Advion Ant Gel and it wiped out entire ant colonies and we've never had a problem since.

https://www.amazon.com/Argentine-Carpenter-Cornfield-Harvester-Pavement/dp/B00TXFE4RI/

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

28 minutes ago, angels4u said:

We usually use lime around the house,we can't do that this year as we have barn cats and a puppy :)(Puppy from our daughter)

Are barn cats like alley cats or strays? Lol. They do have pesticides that are all plant based and safe for animals, like Essentria. It’ll have your whole house smelling like mint, but it kills everything from roaches to bed bugs.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Have you tried dynamite?    Haha

Another pest That is tough to remove is ground moles.I was in a hardware store and talked to a guy who was having similar problems with them. He informed me that he had found the answer to the problem! He said that he made up his mind to let them have the outside of the house and he would be content to keep the inside.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

43 minutes ago, George said:

Absolutely.  I bought Advion Ant Gel and it wiped out entire ant colonies and we've never had a problem since.

https://www.amazon.com/Argentine-Carpenter-Cornfield-Harvester-Pavement/dp/B00TXFE4RI/

Haha ,we have no cockroaches but a beetle problem now and then,what's the solution for that George and Saved ? :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

43 minutes ago, George said:

I have a special recipe made with boric acid, sugar and warm water. I also had a problem with ants but after using this stuff they have been completely gone. But you do not want to use it around small children or animals.