I need help

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

What should I do when I did something mean to a person and the whole world hates me for it

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

4 minutes ago, lambert said:

What should I do when I did something mean to a person and the whole world hates me for it

First, you should ask forgiveness to God.  Then forgiveness to the person you offended.  That's the first step!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

But isnt the world still going to hate me for it. The situation isn't going to disappear in their eyes. You know?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

Hi Lambert,

Did you apologize to this person?  Also, you should probably recognize if you are feeling bad because of hurting that person's feelings or if you are feeling bad because people are upset with you.  I think you will feel a lot better if you extend a apology to that person and ask for their forgiveness.  I don't say this lightly because I know that sometimes it's a hard thing to do. You can pray to the Lord for strength and courage to do so.

Romans 14:19, "So then, let us pursue what makes for peace and for building up one another."

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

On 8/20/2019 at 8:24 PM, lambert said:

Here in the UK the news of your mean deed has yet to hit the headlines.

The world is still ignoring you and your mean deed.

So go to that person and publicly apologise to them for the mean deed.

Then don't be mean to them or anyone else.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 8/20/2019 at 12:24 PM, lambert said:

Apologize? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 8/21/2019 at 2:46 PM, Who me said:

Here in the UK the news of your mean deed has yet to hit the headlines.

The world is still ignoring you and your mean deed.

News of the mean deed hasn't reached California either!  :heart: Seriously though, Lambert, once you ask God and the person you hurt for forgiveness, then you must not worry about what some others might think of you.   They might see you now acting in a kinder way to that person and others, and realize you have changed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/21/2019 at 2:24 AM, lambert said:

When u do something unpleasant to somebody, whatever the reason is, the whole neighbourhood will curse you because your "wickedness" will be spread like contagious disease n people will see u like leprosy endemic. I know it very well, thats what tongue can do, spreading ur wickedness as if they r sinless,.

You cannot change the world until they repent so just pray for their repentance n don't return their curses with curses as this world does

Edited by R. Hartono

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

@lambert

It looks like you have not logged in again.  So I post this in hope that you hear it where ever you are.  I know many in your situation take the faster way out.  It can make sense, when the whole world hates you, the forgiveness of God only matters in heaven.

@R. Hartono said it well.  The sin of gossip and slander has hideous effect in this world.  Lambert, I hope you somehow find the strength to carry on all alone and hated.  I hope that Jesus covers you in the sleepless nights and gives you some hope.   My heart breaks for you.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  536
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

@lambert  it is late here but I wanted to add to what I posted last.

Moses was hated after he killed the eqyptian.  Hated by everyone, so that he had to run and hide.

David was hated by many who should have been his friends.  He was especially hated after stealing his friend's wife and killing his friend.  Many in his kingdom tried to kill him many times.

The apostle Paul was hated by most Christians for quite some time.  He was hated by the Jewish Christians for a long time.  He had been going around killing christians.

What do all these have in common with you?  God did not hold their sins against them. Yet their community did, even calling for their deaths.

Each of them endured the worst journey in life, being hated by all.  Each grew to be a person God could trust with his messages for all those that hated them.

I do not know the mean things you did, and I don't care.  I do choose to belive that God's kingdom is far greater than this world with its complete destruction of some people.  It is a struggle to believe in God's mercy when his people are against you.  But we can choose to believe him.  Accept his Love that is wider and deeper than we can imagine.  Believe that He loves you enough to have things planned for you, things that will be good for other people.  Set out to be different than other people, set out to imitate God.