• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

That's right sister SONSHINE ,   hands up and PRAISE THE LORD . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

A special thank you to our dear sister ayin .

I want to personally thank you before all .      For indeed it is high time the church quits taking things so lightly .

THIS IS FAR TOO SERIOUS .   Souls are at stake .    And they have everything to lose . 

We should present our LORD with upmost conviction , allow none to ever once feel okay without HIM .    THIS is life and death .

Every one who rejects Him will be damned .   We don't have time to be playing cliché games .     I never remember JESUS telling them

Tell em , hey man whatcha gotta lose .     PRESNT JESUS as the only way to be saved and let folks know ,    NO JESUS and it will be the second death .

This cliché evangelism ,   Truly has to go man .    JESUS IS THE ONLY HOPE for anyone and we gotta KNOW IT and PRESENT IT LIKE WE REALLY KNOW IT and BELIEVE IT .

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

22 hours ago, unworthyservant said:

I once knew a pastor who always said that he had a pat answer when nonbelievers would question his faith. It was simply this

If I'm wrong, so what? If you're wrong, then what?

And this: The Lord solves all my problems for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

43 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A special thank you to our dear sister ayin .

I want to personally thank you before all .      For indeed it is high time the church quits taking things so lightly .

THIS IS FAR TOO SERIOUS .   Souls are at stake .    And they have everything to lose . 

We should present our LORD with upmost conviction , allow none to ever once feel okay without HIM .    THIS is life and death .

Every one who rejects Him will be damned .   We don't have time to be playing cliché games .     I never remember JESUS telling them

Tell em , hey man whatcha gotta lose .     PRESNT JESUS as the only way to be saved and let folks know ,    NO JESUS and it will be the second death .

This cliché evangelism ,   Truly has to go man .    JESUS IS THE ONLY HOPE for anyone and we gotta KNOW IT and PRESENT IT LIKE WE REALLY KNOW IT and BELIEVE IT .

Once again, it's not a cliche. Oxford's defines cliche as "a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought". As for overused, in my own experience the Preacher that I referenced is the only other person I have ever heard use it. Maybe he got it from someone else, I don't know but I just checked and it doesn't seem to be overused on the internet. (My internet search ability isn't the greatest but when I do a Google search for the phrase, I get zero results) As for lack of original thought, I never claimed it was an original thought. My first line gave credit to the person from whom I heard it. And it's not meant to be evangelism. It was presented as nothing more than a quote that I thought was catchy and who knows maybe someday for someone it might come in handy when witnessing to an atheist. So, I fail to see the problem with sharing it and wish folks could just take it for what it is and if you like it fine, if not, fine but please don't make it anything it's not meant to be.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

“ Jesus Saves” could also be considered a cliche, but I think it’s worth sticking with.Dont apologize for sharing a nugget of Wisdom that could lead a person to something very good.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.38

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

“ Jesus Saves” could also be considered a cliche, but I think it’s worth sticking with.Dont apologize for sharing a nugget of Wisdom that could lead a person to something very good.

Thank you.

Just now, unworthyservant said:

Thank you.

It was my pleasure.

Here’s a bit of Wisdom that I “ WISH” were a cliche—— “ Anybody that thinks they are good enough to go to Heaven is damned”.

or this tidbit from Watchman Nee.... “ Trying vs. Trusting is the difference between Heaven and Hell”

one more cliche —— see ya later, alligator.....lol...