• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

7 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Are you going thread by thread, opening a new one for each chapter? It looks like it over the past few weeks. It is more honest to say you have written a book, and invite others to read it if they wish. It is more honest to state clearly in your posts that these are chapters of a book you have written which you are using this forum to show.

Otherwise known as = SPAM. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  237
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Otherwise known as = SPAM. 

I like the title page of Igor's site, but balk at the flood of chapters. 685 is impressive but hard for me to assimilate.

image.png.1528bad18acf55323eeea560f7d56d43.png

16 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Are you going thread by thread, opening a new one for each chapter? It looks like it over the past few weeks. It is more honest to say you have written a book, and invite others to read it if they wish. It is more honest to state clearly in your posts that these are chapters of a book you have written which you are using this forum to show.

Well, everybody can visit my profile. In fact, many did so. There it's written. I you think I do dishonestly, kindly inform Pastor George.

22 minutes ago, Evgen said:

Well, everybody can visit my profile. In fact, many did so. There it's written. I you think I do dishonestly, kindly inform Pastor George.

Personally, I prefer to fellowship around various topics of interest rather than be directed to extraneous compositions.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Personally, I prefer to fellowship around various topics of interest rather than be directed to extraneous compositions.

Michael, what you quoted is my answer to Sister Maryjayne, not you. However, if you take my words personally, I don't direct anybody whithersoever (disliking it myself) just mention the chapter of my book. The latter, by the way, is being written and amended for more than one year. Endless.

In a way, Maryjayne is right. I use this WCF site. Say, what I posted on "General Discussion" is for Visitors here, not only Members. See the number of viewing "Hell," for instance.

I also use my site to advertise WCF. Please see my front page.

GOD bless you.

12 hours ago, Evgen said:

I also use my site to advertise WCF. Please see my front page.

I did notice you linked to WCF, Evgen. I had trouble adjusting to your style and wondered if English was not your native language or culture.

You are not the first writer to seek traction for their compositions and websites on Worthy and you won't be the last. Whatever responses are forthcoming may or may not be what is hoped for, but will determine who a writer's audience and critics are. I have friend's who publish hardcopy and list on Amazon and other sites where e-books are sold. The pressure to read their work and congratulate them on their accomplishments gives me cause for concern. When I tell them my late mother was a published author, and produce some of her books, I also explain that writing and publishing is one thing, but moving boxes of books from the garage to sales outlets and into the hands of an appreciative readership is another. Fortunately publishing online allows limited print runs to match demand so abandoned boxes of unsold hardcopies can be avoided.

Are we still good for discussing the TOTKOGAE here on WCF, Evgen? I hope so as it is integral to God's relationship with His Creation.

6 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I had trouble adjusting to your style and wondered if English was not your native language or culture.

Well, English isn't my native tongue, yet the chief one. For it's the means of my Communion with GOD, thinking, reading, and writing. I also have to communicate daily in a couple of others.

If you had any trouble with my style, kindly let me know. One of my former posts, on the front page of my site, stated the same. For, speaking of Q & A book, I use the term "our" not only "my."

...where e-books are sold. The pressure to read their work and congratulate them on their accomplishments gives me cause for concern.

It's my concern too. And not only selling, but also copyright, market, competition, &c. - everything which might tighten up Christian books with worldly ones. My book is free and Christian Mind Ministry doesn's accept donations. 

Are we still good for discussing the TOTKOGAE here on WCF, Evgen?

Yes, we are. Otherwise, the name of our book is meaningless.

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 8/21/2019 at 7:47 AM, Guest Evgen said:

Q: Preacher, what’s known about the Tree of knowledge of good and evil?

It is just as it is said. A tree that exposes evil as something good.