• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/21/2019 at 4:50 PM, Yeshua153 said:

For over a year I have referred to saying Yeshua, rather than Jesus for a few reasons; firstly in 2Cor 11v4, it states there being another Jesus, gospel & spirit. Secondly, there are so many hispanic, S.American  & Spanish people called Jesus. Thirdly, unfortunately Jesus Christ has been a swear word for many. Fourthly, no one would have called Him Jesus 2000yrs ago, there being no J's in hebrew or greek, they would say Yeshua from the hebrew/aramaic, or Iesous, from the greek. 

So for me, Yeshua makes Him stand out from the rest, & the other Jesus. I know I don't apply the no j's theme for other names & places, but feel  it's important to address Him in this way, as being our unique Lord.

Jesus is His name in English and it is worthy to be used..  When God divided the people after the incident of the Tower of Babel He created many different languages and thus all languages we have are from God.. So the name of the Messiah has acceptable translations in all languages..

The effort to make one language a supremacist language over others and to denigrate the Holy Name of Jesus in other languages to me is an abomination..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

6 minutes ago, Betha said:

Yes, following the Herd is not one of Yashua's teachings....many false christs will lead many astray. Worshipping the LORD of the Sabbath on the wrong day can not be helpful ! It is important to recognise His true identity.

I have often wondered if this is not a part of "The great falling away". Since this is far future for the apostle, it may be relevant. X-mass IS "another Jesus"... I wonder, wonder, wonder...

Edited by Justin Adams

21 minutes ago, Betha said:

GOOD for you ! using the name of JESUS in a correct way and respecting HIS Holy day  !! but how many sun day christians are in agreement with you ? I keep getting called derogatory names for keeping Sabbath.....so obviously the veil has not yet been rent for them.

Who insults you for kerping the Sabbath? I think that's awful for you. It's no business of anyone else. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

31 minutes ago, Betha said:

Yes, following the Herd is not one of Yashua's teachings....many false christs will lead many astray. Worshipping the LORD of the Sabbath on the wrong day can not be helpful ! It is important to recognise His true identity.

25 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

I have often wondered if this is not a part of "The great falling away". Since this is far future for the apostle, it may be relevant. X-mass IS "another Jesus"... I wonder, wonder, wonder...

Then why are you people here on this heathen forum, where the majority of 'believers'
worship on Sunday, as you call the mark of the beast.
Is this your calling from God, confronting us to our heathen ways?
My brother fell into the seventh day ellen white debacle, and he and
his church now pray for my families heathen Sunday worshipers.
I worship my Savior every day, in all I do, as unto the Lord. He resides in me in His temple.
My walk, my witness, my obedience, is my worship. NOT the day of a week, not a building.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

5 hours ago, Betha said:

Seems you are contradicting scripture. There may only have been ONE to start with, but that is no longer the case, see Mat 24...MANY FALSE christs will arise using his name.....and this is where we are today. There are MANY jesuses'....but only ONE LORD OF THE SABBATH, resurrected on the Sabbath. THAT should help us to identify the REAL ONE !

Just because a person calls himself the Christ doesn't make him the Christ. There is only one Christ.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

27 minutes ago, Sower said:

Then why are you people here on this heathen forum, where the majority of 'believers'
worship on Sunday, as you call the mark of the beast.
Is this your calling from God, confronting us to our heathen ways?
My brother fell into the seventh day ellen white debacle, and he and
his church now pray for my families heathen Sunday worshipers.
I worship my Savior every day, in all I do, as unto the Lord. He resides in me in His temple.
My walk, my witness, my obedience, is my worship. NOT the day of a week, not a building.

Ellen White is questionable. I agree. So are many 'denominations'. I am glad you worship every day, that is good. I see in the Tanach, that the Lord High God says many times, "Forget not My Sabbath.." I do not think that the 'Mark' is what many trib-rapturists think it is. I see that most eschatology is fraught with errors and none of their 'systems' work unless one cheats with times and dates and the Daniel references. As for The Revelations, there is much reference to star signs and overlapping world events that will not fit into a nice time-line. Why do we NEED another temple? The apostle said we are the temple.

There is much afoot in the 'modern' churches and most of it denies someone else's ideas to the point that nobody can agree on anything. The numbers in the congregations are falling and the 'organizers' do just about anything they can do to attract people to their failing organizations. They invent catch phrases to soften the Sabbath keeping ideas and any study of the scriptures that ask awkward questions that promote Cosmic Godly Ideas.

It appears that in many doctrines that the supernatural has been stripped from our scriptures along with the Sabbaths and seasons. Sabbath was instituted BEFORE sin and death entered into our world. As far as 'heathen ways' go; ask yourself what Ishtar is? And is x-mass really not a pagan rite? One has to decide for themselves if they want to follow pagan ways. If you read Leviticus 3 you will see that God wants His people to AVOID pagan ways and tributes in what He says are to be their peaceful offerings in a communion like way with thanksgiving to Him alone. Just so there is NO confusion between them and the surrounding pagan nations and the ways they worshiped and made offerings and sacrifices to their deities.

I do not think God has changed. Do you? 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

21 minutes ago, Betha said:

Perhaps you have not thought this out very well....we are here to DO THE WILL OF GOD....not what any MAN considers right.in his own eyes.

Tell it to GOD that you don't care for HIS HOLY DAY.

His 'Holy Day" is today, the day the Lord has made. I rejoice.
Every day is Holy. I will not waste your time nor mine, as to what I believe.

" One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike.
Let every man be fully persuaded
in his own mind" (as you said, like Paul)

Believe what you will, and beat your chest and raise your hands  in your perfect understanding of God's mind.
As a sinner saved by grace, I try to avoid rehashing this topic that leads to non Christlike emotions, towards other believers.
The topic, or OP, is about what is the "proper" name we should call God's only begotten Son.
Here we're now discussing which day is 'proper to worship'.
And the enemy is laughing at us, having created more strife amongst the brethren.
And for this I apologize to you and others viewing.
I'll sign off now, go out to my shop, and do some constructive work.
May God bless you, Betha.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Betha said:

I forget the times i have been called a JUDAIZER ....totally missing the fact that the Sabbath 7th day BELONGS to GOD Lev 23 and not to the Jews. It is GOD's OWN HOLY DAY into which He Gracefully invites us to join Him !

Sounds fine to me. Stand firm. Do not put up with nonsense from anyone! Nobody can tell you what to do. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

56 minutes ago, Betha said:

seeing scripture says there are MANY how will you identify the real one ? Christianity and their many denominations are each claiming to be the real one...how can you tell ?

Christ lives in our hearts. If a person claims to be Christ, he probably isn't telling the truth.