Having faith in difficult times

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for asking, they actually have been on the higher side lately but we have been working on diet to lower it.  His moods have been like this since finding out about the cancer diagnosis, don't get me wrong I completely understand how difficult that time was for us. He has had a lot of different medical issues over the years and he just keeps getting something new, I understand the frustration but he just gets angry and the things he says scares me and I just don't ever know what to say or how to act especially when he says he's tired of all of it and he just wants to give up. I try to be encouraging and pray constantly for him. Its just hard.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 8/22/2019 at 3:39 AM, worriedwife69 said:

My husband I'm not really sure is a believer, if he is he lacks faith and questions who and why God does the things he does, he is very angry with God for 

a lot of different things. He has had a lot of health issues over the last 25 years. Most recent he was diagnosed with colon cancer but it doesn't stop there, he developed something now with his nerves and he's been dealing with a lot of nausea. He is becoming so depressed and angry and just says he's tired of being here. I am very supportive, I love him and I do trust God but I do find myself in constant worry, fear I don't know if it's because they can't figure out some of the things wrong with him and I worry about his state of mind as we keep going to doctor and doctor and the frustration or if it's me lacking trust. It is so hard to remain strong and supportive and encouraging when he is none of that. How do I keep strong and remain positive when he is so negative and filled with anger and puts my belief in God down all the time?

It is hard for Jesus to work in the life of someone who doesnt believe. This is where you come in, with christian influence. He can be cured of cancer through you or through his own choice to believe. If none of those options are available then treatment may heal him. You will have you be the influence as much as you can without being overbearing. Good luck.