• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JTC said:

Greetings Arc,      welcome to the board.  I think that for the most part you're right. But remember they don't own the earth, it belongs to God. I don't know how old you are, I'm in my 60's. I was amazed in the 1960's at how the rock band The Beatles enjoyed almost unheard of success and they changed the sound of music. They couldn't record a bad song, it was uncanny. By 1968 - 69 the truth started to show, their music lead many a teenager to use drugs and they promoted promiscuous sex. Most of us consider this sin. They had spiritual help, but they were bad spirits.

There's another interesting connection with your idea. Ever hear of Dr. Michael Heiser? He is Christian and an expert in ancient languages including Hebrew & Greek. I read the account of the Tower of Babel many times but I never noticed what he does. Although you have to read the ESV to see it and I usually read the NIV. You probably know mankind was supposed to be filling the earth but instead they were trying to build a tower to heaven. God punished man back then but He also gave certain angels authority over the nations. These angels were supposed to rule righteously, they did not. We learn that in Psalms 82. God is very angry at these other divine beings because they ruled poorly. 

So you're right, ungodly angels were given power over the earth. But ever since Jesus was here God has been taking the earth back. It's a 1 by 1 task. I'm still learning Dr. Heiser's ideas but I think he's right.

See you around.

When Adam sinned, He conquered Adam who was ruler of the earth and now reside as ruler.  Ephesians 2:2 is the prince power of the air and sets the course of this world.

“Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience”

Ephesians 6:12 states rulers of darkness,

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”.

There is a hierarchy where Satan angels (fallen) are over certain geographical areas

Daniel 10 depict a war spiritual battle of evil angels and Gods angels. It took Daniels prayer 21 days for answer.

10:10-12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.  But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Michael the archangel watches over Israel Daniel 12:1

Humans are till accountable for their own behavior (sins) look at what happened before the flood. God allows Satan to have an agenda until the coming of our Lord.

It's only going to get worse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/31/2019 at 2:31 AM, theologyofone said:

Humans are till accountable for their own behavior (sins) look at what happened before the flood. God allows Satan to have an agenda until the coming of our Lord.

Small point but important. The Lord IS God. It is all His idea. He and the Father are ONE. Yeshua gave the law and He kept it. The 'second Yahweh' always was with the Father and His agent in The Council. God IS the Unique Holy One as well as The Ancient of Days. Read Gen 6. Psalm 82, Deut 32 Isaiah 14 and many more. The Godhead is NOT separate but completely in Harmony.

God Created all His intelligent beings in His Image. All are IMAGERS of Him with freedom and a self deterministic nature. His council is no exception. They also have to choose to be obedient or disobedient.

Yahweh Loves Freedom.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, Sonshine☀️ said:

I personally think this subject of the fallen angels and Nephilim is under-taught, but it shouldn’t be.  This explains why archaeologists have found all these extremely tall human skeletons and such as that.  It also explains so many other biblical things.

720389E8-63D0-4FE2-A12F-970064AB0328.gif.3f7336bff9719e0837c64ec84b0838e3.gifShine on!

Deliberately not taught. Not an accident, but a design. We are told NOT to look at other writings. This is because of an ancient fear. They thought inspiration was a paranormal event and we should not tamper with it. The church is full of fear and the principalities love this.

Inspiration is a process of the Lord our God. He ain't afraid, so neither should we be! It is God.

Part of the reason for the 'untouchable' canon was to keep fold dumbed down. Much antisemitism arises from not studying Hebrew scripture. Any doctrine after about 150 AD is to be viewed with care. Most of the church fathers did not know Hebrew or Greek - Augustine only knew Latin. Many of the so-called theologians down thru the ages positively hated Israel. You will be surprised if you study about this.

The early church took great pains to scare folk and even took lives and property in the 'defense' of the Gospel. The scriptures NEED NO DEFENSE. And old wives tales replace the supernatural nature of God with silly ideas. A travesty to be sure. The dictates against the Jews and many things associated were illegal and there are Canons describing this anti-Jew flavor. This will surprise you.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

This will surprise you.

well, let me shock you kind sir....   I'm not surprised...    LoL

• Haha 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

First, angels could not fall because they have no free-will; they being of pure light and intelligence. They obey God's orders with hesitation. So the short answer to your question is no.

Demons, on the other hand, are probably the ones you are thinking about, who are extremely active in spreading mischief all over the earth and helping to bring it to the current state of widespread corruption, etc.

mmr vaccine causes autism

do vaccines cause autism

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

2 hours ago, runningfromsatan said:

First, angels could not fall because they have no free-will; they being of pure light and intelligence. They obey God's orders with hesitation. So the short answer to your question is no.

Demons, on the other hand, are probably the ones you are thinking about, who are extremely active in spreading mischief all over the earth and helping to bring it to the current state of widespread corruption, etc.

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, runningfromsatan said:

Sorry, but you are incorrect. God's created being are ALL imagers of Him. He gives them all free will, to obey or not.

Read Gen 6, Deut 32, Psalm 82 and a whole smear of other scriptures and get a good understanding of this.

Demons (dimonia) are a description of the disembodied spirits of dead Nephilim. Some are confined to the underworld (haSatan's kingdom of the dead) and some are allowed to plague us. These are ENTIRELY different from principalities and powers (Archons) that for a short time, still peddle their wares to humans.
They were ALL soundly defeated at the Cross of Yeshua/Jesus, whos blood purified the way thru the veil to the Holy Place atoning for the sins of the world EXCEPT the sins of fallen holy ones - they will 'all die like men'.
Yeshua is sitting at the Right hand of The Ancient of Days and rules the Divine Council.
As in heaven, so on the earth. There is NO DISTINCTION for Yahweh as it all is in His Realm and is controlled by Him.

• 10 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 8/22/2019 at 5:01 AM, Arc said:

As I get older I see more and more evil Everywhere I Go from what's on TV to what's on the news from what's at stores from how women dress to cause a man to sin in his heart. Jesus himself was tempted by Satan that if he bowed to him he would give him all the kingdoms of the world. Do the angels that were cast out of Heaven all those years ago are they the ones who shaped the world to what it is now so corrupt in pure and unbalanced

Technically Yes. But man has always let demons and satan reign in their lives since the beginning. Satan works in subtle ways and presses on harder as time goes by.