• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,983
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, dhchristian said:

“… I choose to believe in something that I know that is not scientifically possible: the spontaneous generation that leads to evolution”.

Darwin didn't accept spontaneous generation leading to evolution, either.   Pasteur, like Darwin, rejected spontaneous generation, and accepted the fact of evolution, as you see in the quote from Pasteur.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

Just now, The Barbarian said:

Darwin didn't accept spontaneous generation leading to evolution, either.   Pasteur, like Darwin, rejected spontaneous generation, and accepted the fact of evolution, as you see in the quote from Pasteur.

I have been saying evolution is a dead theory, and the article from Quora should get some of you evolutionists and theistic evolutionists to wake up and smell the coffee. :consoling2: I Have been saying on this site that right now science is trying to find another system to use... I have said I do not know what it is but it will replace evolution as the go to theory. Right now, about the Only groups holding onto evolution are the Atheists, and the theistic evolutionists... Most of the scientific community has moved beyond this. Of course I am not going to condone the third way, as I am a young earth creationist, But I am just saying the fight is over with Darwinian evolution. RIP

:deadthread:  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

29 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

footnote for anyone who is able to look into the truth: 

Pasteur,  like Darwin,   went after power, popularity, and money.   Thus, even while Pasteur was still alive,   he faked a lot of things and published a lot of errors,  which got accepted,  again because of love of money (other men and businesses seeking and desiring more power and money,   denied the truth,  and accepted 'the world' and its lies in lieu of saving their own souls ).

I think a key to finding out , starting to find out,  might be found by searching for the fishbowl - "germ 'theory'" vs terrain theory. 

The one who came before Pasteur,  and proved with tests and testing all that Pasteur opposed,   in fact with tests and testing that could then and could and can today be repeated around the world - the tests prove it every time -  for those not interested in money or power or popularity (since the truth , as written in Scripture,  is actively opposed everywhere by those who desire money, power and popularity) .....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.03
  • Days Won:  21

I am seeing the esoteric sciences have found their new Prometheus events on the horizon. It requires less effort and is in line with the rulers of this age and their coming great deceptions. Everyone is ET conditioned and most kids have a super-hero.
The benign workers of this new-iniquity will be billed as furthering our race beneficially in ways we thought hitherto impossible. Their signs and wonders will take most people in and they will all line up for DNA/RNA implants that promise them a much extended life-span and increased health.
The generally Gnostic world will herald this as the new evolution of man towards god-head. There will be no mention of those that will not conform. Does Soylent Green remind you of anything?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,015
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

No, they are not disciplines. They are simple labels. 

I believe a thinking personality created us on purpose. We are not the result of chance.

That is really all those labels mean to me. They are not necessarily scientific labels either. They don't have to be. Science is not God. Science is merely a label as well. It is a label for a certain type of human activity for a specific purpose. Science endeavors to find out "how" a thing happened. Creationism and intelligent design endeavors to find out "why" it happened. They are not mutually exclusive endeavors.

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I have been saying evolution is a dead theory, and the article from Quora should get some of you evolutionists and theistic evolutionists to wake up and smell the coffee. :consoling2: I Have been saying on this site that right now science is trying to find another system to use... I have said I do not know what it is but it will replace evolution as the go to theory. Right now, about the Only groups holding onto evolution are the Atheists, and the theistic evolutionists... Most of the scientific community has moved beyond this. Of course I am not going to condone the third way, as I am a young earth creationist, But I am just saying the fight is over with Darwinian evolution. RIP

:deadthread:  

Since we observe it happening constantly, there's really no hope of killing it.   The reason almost all scientists accept evolutionary theory is because of the numerous verified predictions of the theory.   Last time I checked, using numbers from the IDers and Project Steve, about 0.3 percent of all scientists with a doctorate in biology or a related field don't accept evolutionary theory as it  is today.   That's not 3 percent; it's three-tenths of a percent.   With even many YE creationists now admitting to speciation and a limited amount of common descent, it's clear that YE creation is not doing well.   And it's not just scientists; most Americans accept some form of evolution:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/21814/evolution-creationism-intelligent-design.aspx

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

Since we observe it happening constantly, there's really no hope of killing it.   The reason almost all scientists accept evolutionary theory is because of the numerous verified predictions of the theory. 

No,  there is no 'since',  and no observing it 'happening' at all.   Anywhere.    The reason scientists at all accept something is because they are in love with the world,  and the world loves them.

Those who seek the truth,  do not accept what the worldly scientists or professionals say about anything,  unless they 'happen' to agree with the truth,  and then only about that. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.44

2 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Since we observe it happening constantly, there's really no hope of killing it.   The reason almost all scientists accept evolutionary theory is because of the numerous verified predictions of the theory.   Last time I checked, using numbers from the IDers and Project Steve, about 0.3 percent of all scientists with a doctorate in biology or a related field don't accept evolutionary theory as it  is today.   That's not 3 percent; it's three-tenths of a percent.   With even many YE creationists now admitting to speciation and a limited amount of common descent, it's clear that YE creation is not doing well.   And it's not just scientists; most Americans accept some form of evolution:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/21814/evolution-creationism-intelligent-design.aspx

I see 40% believing that God created Humans in their present form, Up from 38% a year or two ago. Most scientists also believed Luminiferous aether through 1900 as well, which does not make them right. 

13 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I see 40% believing that God created Humans in their present form, Up from 38% a year or two ago.

With about 55% of Americans believing that humans evolved from other living things.   Down from a high of about 47%.   So even laymen see the evidence as conclusive.

13 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Most scientists also believed Luminiferous aether through 1900 as well, which does not make them right. 

Most scientists before Darwin believed in special creation, too.   The Morley/Michaelson experiment showed that there was no luminiferous aether, just as Darwin showed that organisms evolved into new species over time.  And so, those ideas, being shown false, scientists no longer accepted them.

15 hours ago, simplejeff said:

No,  there is no 'since',  and no observing it 'happening' at all.   Anywhere. 

Perhaps you don't know what "evolution" means.   What do you think it means?

15 hours ago, simplejeff said:

The reason scientists at all accept something is because they are in love with the world,

If you think so, you don't know much about scientists.   Most of us are theists or deists of some sort, mostly Christian.   And of course scientists accept scientific ideas only on evidence.