• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

15 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Nope.   I agreed that He created every living thing after it's kind.

Unless you went back and  later edited  your entire  previous posts to me, you actually stated that all those verses found in Genesis 1,  were man-made, or added.

Ttats what you wrote yesterday.

"after its kind" you told us, was man made.......... or did you say it was not even in the bible?

But if you now want to change all your words, ...im ok with that.., as im use to you doing this, anytime you are confounded by truth.

So, yesterday, Genesis is a fraud, manmade, and today, you are Preaching Creationism.    So, whatever.

Im not going to change my words,  however, as why would i?

Listen, 

This thread states that "God used evolution to Create, man".

While....God said he created all living things : "after its/his Kind", as in the finished and completed FIRST EDITION.

Think of it like this, as maybe the word "Kind" has confused you.    Let say you are on Noah'a Ark.  See all those "2 by 2" groups of animals?   Each one is a different KIND of animal.

So, does that help?   Or think of it like this, God made each living things, its own kind.

----------------------------------------

Now let me wind this up by responding to the Thread's false statement.

God did not use evolution to create man., or to Create any living thing.   He created it all, through Jesus, who at that time was the pre-incarnate Word.    Now See this verse that defines it.  Colossians 1:16 

"""For by Jesus were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him. ""

See that phrase, "by Jesus were ALL ALL ALL Things CREATED".

So, that lets all the air out of the Evolution Balloon.......... Did you hear that air leaving it?      That what a lot of hot air sounds like when it leaves .................

So, does "by Jesus ALL THINGS WERE CREATED"....... Does that "ALL THINGS WERE CREATED" .  sound like the theory of  evolution to you?   Not quite.

And here is the main issue with this secular  fallacy (evolution: the theory).... stated clearly as the Title of this Bible denying, truth denying Christ denying Thread.....

Why would God need to evolve anything?  What would be the reason that God Almighty, who spoke the sun, the stars, the universe, the atoms, the molecules, and all Living Things, into existence with a single WORD........instantly, .....need to instead sit there for 1 million to 1 billion years, instead, and watch stuff change over time (if  evolution this were even true??)

A.) He didnt.     See, God is a CREATOR, He is not an evolver.      Got that?

"Creator", "after its kind".   Through Christ =     Final answer.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, omega2xx said:

I am getting dizzy from going around in this circle.

Until you can realize that the data matters, you're going to be circling.

Pictures and graphs are not evidence.

The data shown by the pictures and graphs are evidence.

Real verifiable evidence must include the science that allow or causes what is being claimed.

That's what you were shown.

Nope.   I agreed that He created every living thing after it's kind.    I merely pointed out that you don't approve of the way He did it.

9 minutes ago, Behold said:

Unless you went back and  later edited  your entire  previous posts to me, you actually stated that all those verses were man-made, or added.

"after its kind" you told us, was man made.......... 

Nope.  You got that wrong.   "Reproduces after it's kind" is not in the Bible.   That's man's addition to  "created according to kind."

So, yesterday, Genesis is a fraud, manmade, and today, you are Preaching Creationism.    So, whatever.

You're still confused.   I'm just pointing out the parts of your new doctrine that are man-made.   As I showed you, Genesis, minus your additions, is entirely true.   And there are some forms of creationism that are not in conflict with Genesis.  YE creationism is not one of those forms.

See that phrase, "by Jesus were ALL ALL ALL Things CREATED".

Yep.  God created all things.   You just don't like the way He did some of it.   Fortunately, you won't lose your salvation over it.

God created all things.   He willed the creation of new organisms to be by evolution.  He could have, as in stories of weaker nature gods, just poofed living things into existance.   But being the almighty God of the universe, He merely made the universe so that the earth would bring forth animals as He intended.  Creationists are not comfortable with a Creator that powerful and wise.

Edited by The Barbarian

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Behold said:

it queer that both of you would think that "after its kind", or "after his kind", is not a bible verse.

I don't believe either of us claimed that "after its kind" is not in the Bible.

What I meant is that many young earth creationists take "after its kind" to mean something far beyond what the Bible actually says. For example, you and others "after its kind" somehow disproves evolution, which can be defined as "heritable change in a population over time". Evolution can be directly observed around us today.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I think he now realizes it, but he's having trouble saying so.

Edited by The Barbarian

47 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

I think he now realizes it, but he's having trouble saying so.

It'll be interesting to see if a YEC can admit a mistake...

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

On 1/12/2020 at 8:20 AM,  The Barbarian said: 

Those beliefs are man's addition to scripture, which says no such things.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sure, im making it up, just as he isn't lying about it.

And so, what are you doing?

Be glad im not a mod here.

1 hour ago, Behold said:

And so, what are you doing?

I'm telling you that you are adding your own interpretation to what a "kind" is and what it means.

1 hour ago, Behold said:

Be glad im not a mod here.

Oh? Why is that?

45 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I'm telling you that you are adding your own interpretation to what a "kind" is and what it means.

Oh? Why is that?

And im telling you that "B" said that "after its kind" is "man made" not God given......=  not Truth.

He will change his words now, and has.... hoping the mods and others didn't notice what i posted that he wrote.

Also, if you feel that "after its or after His kind", does not mean  God Spoken = CREATED , vs, evolved over time , even tho that is what  God said in those verses, and you instead want to bend the bible to fit the lie of evolution....... then help yourself to more of it.

And why did i say that to you about me being a mod?

Well, its exactly like this..  Let me ask you a valid question.     In the NT,  In John 2: 13:16,   Jesus discovered a group of jews who were defiling the Temple in Jerusalem.  Jesus was so offended and so filled full of righteous indignation regarding what they were doing,  that He literally made a small whip, created by combining smaller ropes into a small whip, and He then began hitting them, or swinging at them, as they were running,  while he was yelling and kicking over their tables..    So, as we, the born again, are told to be a follower of Jesus, and we find a situation on a Christian Forum, which IS an online "Temple', or Church, and this situation is a Thread or a Post or a person or persons who are abusing the Bible by calling God a liar, by denying the very word's He said as written in the Scriptures. = Such is this foul Thread.  As its an obscene rant, for many needless pages, that is originally Titled in such a way to provoke Christians and please God rejecting atheists and worse..   Understand....The Title of this vile Thread does not ask a question.. The Title denies God as THE Creator of Adam, by denying the way God said He created Adam.

So, as i am a follower of Christ, how do you feel i should deal with this Thread and the people promoting it, in light of the verse that shows how Jesus dealt with similar types who were also found to be abusing something personally related to God?

Thats my real point of view.  I really believe that. 

Believe me.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.59
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

After its kind is an unassailable principle on which a great deal of truth for us relies.

God established this at the beginning because everything else falls to it...everything.

AN attempt to eliminate it is the same as assaulting the truth of a man and woman and what that union depicts.