• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Days Won:  4

7 minutes ago, Behold said:

And im telling you that "B" said that "after its kind" is "man made" not God given......=  not Truth.

I'm pretty sure you are so full of indignation that you misunderstood what he said.

8 minutes ago, Behold said:

Also, if you feel that "after its or after His kind", does not mean  God Spoken = CREATED

I believe that God created everything - but not in 144 hours roughly 6,000 years ago.

9 minutes ago, Behold said:

the lie of evolution

Evolution (heritable change over time) is an easily observable phenomenon. Evolution, properly defined, is fact. It is no more a lie than saying the sky is blue.

There are implications of evolution like common ancestry, that must be inferred, but are supported by evidence.

12 minutes ago, Behold said:

So, as we, the born again, are told to be a follower of Jesus, and we find a situation on a Christian Forum, which IS an online "Temple', or Church, and this situation is a Thread or a Post or a person or persons who are abusing the Bible by calling God a liar, by denying the very word's He said as written in the Scriptures. = Such is this foul Thread. 

Do you understand the difference between having a different opinion regarding interpretation of the Bible than you and "calling God a liar"? God is not a liar and no one in this thread claimed He was.

15 minutes ago, Behold said:

So, as i am a follower of Christ, how do you feel i should deal with this Thread and the people promoting it, in light of the verse that shows how Jesus dealt with similar types who were also found to be abusing something personally related to God?

1. Good, I am also a follower of Christ.

2. Do you think there were ever differences of opinion regarding interpretation of scripture in the actual Temple? I'm pretty confident there were.

3. Expressing a different opinion is not using God's Temple (or using Worthy Christian Forums) like my own personal profit-making scheme.

I think you should deal with it by first trying to figure out why you are so unnecessarily angered by a difference of opinion. If you want more advice after you take that first step, just let me know.

16 minutes ago, Alive said:

After its kind is an unassailable principle on which a great deal of truth for us relies.

Please explain, using only Biblical support, exactly what a "kind" is. Once you can do that, then we can discuss whether or not is an "unassailable principle".

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Behold said:

And im telling you that "B" said that "after its kind" is "man made" not God given......=  not Truth.

Well, let's take a look.   You wrote:

On 1/12/2020 at 8:00 AM, Behold said:

"after its Kind", does not mean  using  birth, a seed, or a time to wait for the creation to evolve and  manifest later as its fully formed self.

I pointed out that your additions to "after its kind" are man-made, and not found in scripture.   And you have no excuse.  I pointed this out to you at least once, probably more.   Shame on you.  

Edited by The Barbarian

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

20 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Until you can realize that the data matters, you're going to be circling.

The data shown by the pictures and graphs are evidence.

That's what you were shown.

:)

On 1/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, omega2xx said:

I am getting dizzy from going around in this circle.  Pictures and graphs are not evidence.  Real verifiable evidence must include the science that allow or causes what is being claimed.  That is ALWAYS missing in your rhetoric.

love, peace, joy

Was this reply intended for @The Barbarian or for me?

On 1/14/2020 at 12:48 PM, one.opinion said:

Was this reply intended for @The Barbarian or for me?

The Barbarian.    I must have jumped a post in my response.  Sorry.

Love, peace, joy

55 minutes ago, omega2xx said:

The Barbarian.    I must have jumped a post in my response.  Sorry.

Oh no problem! I just didn't want to leave you waiting on a response from me.

Grace and peace

On 1/13/2020 at 7:36 PM, one.opinion said:

Please explain, using only Biblical support, exactly what a "kind" is. Once you can do that, then we can discuss whether or not is an "unassailable principle".

What a kind is is obvious.  It is a species.  This  is obviou9s from the FACT that that is what we have seen every since life  began.  Cats always produce cats, dogs always produce dogs, and there is no evidence  a species has ever produced a species other than its  own.  In fact for that to happen, the parents would have to obtain a gene not in their gene pool.  That is biologically impossible.

Love, peace, joy

1 hour ago, omega2xx said:

What a kind is is obvious.  It is a species.  This  is obviou9s from the FACT that that is what we have seen every since life  began.  Cats always produce cats, dogs always produce dogs, and there is no evidence  a species has ever produced a species other than its  own.  In fact for that to happen, the parents would have to obtain a gene not in their gene pool.  That is biologically impossible.

Love, peace, joy

1. This isn't using Biblical support.

2. Species change over time. If species change then kinds (by your definition) also change.

3. New species are generated from old species over time. This also conflicts with the idea of kinds.

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

1. This isn't using Biblical support.

The support is in the Hebrew language.  The word in Hebrew is "min."The etymology can't be established with 100% certainty, its use in various verses is stronger pointing to species than any other meaning. " God created the basic forms of life called min which can be classified according to modern  biologists and zoologist  as sometimes species , sometimes genus, sometimes family or order.  This gives no support   to the classical evolutionist  view which requires development across kingdom, phyla and classes.*

*Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament.,"

2. Species change over time. If species change then kinds (by your definition) also change.

The only attempt to justify that is "speciation."  In speciation the species does not change and the lost of the ability to reproduce does not make a new species.  It happens in other species because of excess interbreeding and I don't see anyone saying that is evolution.   If it isn't in one, it isn't in any.

3. New species are generated from old species over time. This also conflicts with the idea of kinds.

Talk is cheap and you nor Barbarian has never explained how the parents with no gene for a  trait  that will cause the species to evolve got such a gene.  I have said that is impossible and you have not explained how it is possible.

Love, peace, joy