• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi everyone

I want to share my story to help me gain wisdom and a way out from my current circumstances.

I'm 41 and have been smoking marijuana daily for over 20 years. It has caused me allot of problems including deep depression and crippling anxiety amongst other things.

Just 8 years ago after a life of hating god for making my life a misery I looked into spirituality. Before long I was hooked and delved in head first. 

Meditation, yoga, kundalini activation, reiki healing, psychic readings, tarot cards, energy transmissions, mantra etc. I've tried everything and was even close to summoning demons to help me with my problems.

I have become energy sensitive where I can feel out a person very easily and also starting to see visual phenomena like shadows and energetic colours in the air when my mind goes blank from all these years meditating.

The kundalini spirit is active inside me and whenever I lie down to sleep or just relax on the sofa it starts to move inside me and I feel my throat and head fill with pressure and a energetic churning.

This feeling is somewhat enjoyable like a buzz but I know it's of the devil and it won't leave.

Last year I met 3 people from the last reformation who did there best to deliver me from this. As usual the kundalini shook my body but just wouldn't leave.

I pray to Jesus to remove this oppression from me but nothing happens. 

I tried a self deliverance a few weeks ago using a YouTube video. My body shook and I was squirming around on.my bed. My mouth fully opened by itself but the demons wouldn't come out.

The kundalini is like an electrical feeling and it feels pretty good and made Me confused as to is this the holy spirit maybe.

I am full of sin, cannot stop smoking weed everyday, cigarettes and alcohol on occasions. 

I asked Jesus and the holy spirit please fill me with your love. Something felt slightly different when I asked for the holy spirit the energy was lesser but have me goosebumps.

I think next I need to be baptized as even tho my faith in Jesus is growing something inside me has a powerful stronghold that won't break.

As my mind is pretty much now blank from all this meditation I don't feel whole or complete. 

I don't know what to do now except pray and wait till October when Mark Hamans comes to town.

Thank you for reading

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 minutes ago, Jay78 said:

So what would you say prompted you to register on this forum, Jay78?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

addiction can be hard and you can ignore it .say to yourself its WRONG... occult.. listen to ulrik munther in my own Little heaven

17 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

So what would you say prompted you to register on this forum, Jay78?

I guess my growing faith in Jesus if I'm honest.

Searching for answers and from the right people finally.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, exorcist999 said:

addiction can be hard and you can ignore it .say to yourself its WRONG... occult.. listen to ulrik munther in my own Little heaven

I will listen right now.

Thank you

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,904
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Just now, Jay78 said:

I guess my growing faith in Jesus if I'm honest.

Searching for answers and from the right people finally.

Yes. Good answer. The oppression will lift as you get deeper into the Word of God and rearrange your priorities.

Col 1:9-14
(9)  For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
(10)  that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;
(11)  strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
(12)  giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
(13)  He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
(14)  in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,015
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,277
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

Jay, have you found a good, Bible believing church?   If not, you should visit some.   Talk to the pastor and find one that can help you.    As you hear the Bible preached, this will help your faith to be strengthened.   You will feel a change in your heart and mind as the Bible and the Holy Spirit renew you.   Keep looking to Jesus!

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Jay78 said:

Hi everyone

I want to share my story to help me gain wisdom and a way out from my current circumstances.

I'm 41 and have been smoking marijuana daily for over 20 years. It has caused me allot of problems including deep depression and crippling anxiety amongst other things.

Just 8 years ago after a life of hating god for making my life a misery I looked into spirituality. Before long I was hooked and delved in head first. 

Meditation, yoga, kundalini activation, reiki healing, psychic readings, tarot cards, energy transmissions, mantra etc. I've tried everything and was even close to summoning demons to help me with my problems.

I have become energy sensitive where I can feel out a person very easily and also starting to see visual phenomena like shadows and energetic colours in the air when my mind goes blank from all these years meditating.

The kundalini spirit is active inside me and whenever I lie down to sleep or just relax on the sofa it starts to move inside me and I feel my throat and head fill with pressure and a energetic churning.

This feeling is somewhat enjoyable like a buzz but I know it's of the devil and it won't leave.

Last year I met 3 people from the last reformation who did there best to deliver me from this. As usual the kundalini shook my body but just wouldn't leave.

I tried a self deliverance a few weeks ago using a YouTube video. My body shook and I was squirming around on.my bed. My mouth fully opened by itself but the demons wouldn't come out.

The kundalini is like an electrical feeling and it feels pretty good and made Me confused as to is this the holy spirit maybe.

I am full of sin, cannot stop smoking weed everyday, cigarettes and alcohol on occasions. 

I asked Jesus and the holy spirit please fill me with your love. Something felt slightly different when I asked for the holy spirit the energy was lesser but have me goosebumps.

I think next I need to be baptized as even tho my faith in Jesus is growing something inside me has a powerful stronghold that won't break.

As my mind is pretty much now blank from all this meditation I don't feel whole or complete. 

I don't know what to do now except pray and wait till October when Mark Hamans comes to town.

Thank you for reading

you seem to already regret these things that are happening to you and I assume you are repenting of getting involved with them....   you are finding that we as simple humans have no authority to deal with the spirit world.

You do need to formally within yourself decide that Jesus is your Lord no matter what....   I am assuming that you do really believe Jesus came and died for our sins and was raised from the dead....    You are correct in needing to be baptized, but more important you need to confess publicly that Jesus is your Lord and you have placed yourself into his hands for eternity.

Getting rid of the demons won't really do any good for if you don't bring the Holy Spirit into your very being, they will just come back stronger.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,398
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

It would be good to get rid of any occult books and objects you might still have. And again, as others have said, find yourself a good church to get into.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

When it comes to weed, while there are a few who get addicted to it in the manner of cigarettes or coke, most can't tear away from it because they depend on it. It sounds like you have a lot of stress and mess in your life, so in order to feel calm and "in control," the weed stands out strongly in your mind. By turning to the weed, it only temporarily masks the issue, averting your eyes from the steadily growing fire.

You need to find more wholesome ways to feel relaxed. Some people like to exercise. Yet others put it to art or writing. You might even try turning to prayer. This will help you feel a sense of control as well.

Of course, therein comes the issue of dependency. Your body will not give it up easy. It will feel like your very blood itself is screaming. All things are possible with God, but some wounds take time to heal. Time and effort, of course; one should not use time as an excuse to put off getting better. You must remain strong, and if you get knocked down, use it as a learning lesson and come back harder than before.

With a different relaxation technique, more of a sense of control, time and effort put into overcoming dependency, and a growing faith... It can be done. Trust in the Lord.