• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I had to learn that God is not some tool that I pull out when I want to fix something about me.  No, I arrogantly dishonored God when I knew God and therefore God gave me over to a mind of doing things that made my life tough.  I was a self-righteous, self-appointed judge who took pleasure from judging and criticizing everyone and everything.  This act of disrespecting God by playing God earned me isolation from others and an increasing dependence upon alcohol and drugs to medicate the emptiness and vanity of my pointless existence...

Though he be the Great Physician I couldn't come to Jesus and pay to be given a remedy, I tried but it didn't work.  One day I finally saw the truth about myself.  I was completely lost without God. I had ruined my life.  I wanted and needed God in my life.  There was a humble willingness to have him with me and he came.  I threw myself in his car without reservation and sought to follow him in every area of my life.  

I took a good look at my sins and confessed them to my fellows and set out to right whatever ones I could. I dedicated a good portion of my time to helping others learn of God and begin gaining practical experience interacting with God. 

I have not needed to drink or use drugs for years.  Patient continuance in well doing and faith in God being God has brought about the leveling out of my emotions.  The psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies I exhibited have be removed.  I have been free from psych meds for years.  My life has stabilized. 

The truth has set me free.  Jesus is the Christ, the  Son of the living God, who showed me that the way to life and peace was to abandon myself unto God.  Trusting that the One True God is Salvation from all things.  Jesus offered up prayers with strong crying to the one who was able to save him from death and was heard because he feared.  He did not trust in himself but God the Father.  He was given all authority.

When I called upon him I received the a measure of the Holy Spirit but it wasn't an instant cure all.  It was power to do the will of God in my current situation.  Continued persistence in living in the way has caused me to grow in wisdom and stature.  

It is open to anyone with ears to hear.  If you will hear his voice do not harden your heart but follow the calling. 

Peace be upon you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

you can make changes today. Go to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting followed by Alcoholics Anonymous. On Sunday go to Church and ask to speak to the Pastor.

Edited by ReneeIW

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 hours ago, Jay78 said:

I tried self deliverance a few weeks ago using a YouTube video. My body shook and I was squirming around on.my bed. My mouth fully opened by itself but the demons wouldn't come out.

No, and they probably won't come out this way. Due the the extensive involvement with the occult, you need hands on prayer by several that have a lot of experience in the deliverance ministry.

5 hours ago, Jay78 said:

I have become energy sensitive where I can feel out a person very easily and also starting to see visual phenomena like shadows and energetic colours in the air when my mind goes blank from all these years meditating.

Yes I'm familiar with what auras are. Meditation in the manner you have done doesn't shock me either, because you have to mind-set into a 'nothingness' state of being. 

5 hours ago, Jay78 said:

The kundalini spirit is active inside me and whenever I lie down to sleep or just relax on the sofa it starts to move inside me and I feel my throat and head fill with pressure and a energetic churning.

This feeling is somewhat enjoyable like a buzz but I know it's of the devil and it won't leave.

If this feels like tingling pins and needles, it's an occult manifestation. Don't let it frighten you, but don't entertain it either. It will only tighten the bondage you're struggling against. 

5 hours ago, Jay78 said:

I am full of sin, cannot stop smoking weed everyday, cigarettes and alcohol on occasions. 

I asked Jesus and the holy spirit please fill me with your love. Something felt slightly different when I asked for the holy spirit the energy was lesser but have me goosebumps.

If you ask in sincerity that you're willing to surrender smoking marijuana if the Lord helps with the desire, He will honor that prayer. You'll find the need for it lessen, trust me on that. 

5 hours ago, Jay78 said:

I think next I need to be baptized as even tho my faith in Jesus is growing something inside me has a powerful stronghold that won't break.

Baptism certainly would be a good thing. I've heard some pretty miraculous things have been experienced as a result. Some have lost all kinds of bondages and addictions when getting baptized, but it doesn't happen to everyone. By all means proceed through with this plan. 

5 hours ago, Jay78 said:

I don't know what to do now except pray and wait till October when Mark Hamans comes to town.

I had to look up Mark Hemans, as his name was unfamiliar. He might be alright, but you do need personal one on one prayer. Hopefully he can do that for you. May God bless your seeking freedom in Him. 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Jay78,

I pray you truly have accepted the Lord in your life. Please do not go back and continue being deceived by the Occult and all the other practices you’ve delved into the past 8 years. You just opened the door to evil’s influence over yourself and as you can see it just led you down a dark and deep path. I thank the Lord that you came here for support. Trust Christ to work His will in your life and give you the strength of the Holy Spirit. Don’t wait for Mark Hamans to come to town. Open your bible, pray, read and MEDITATE on His word.  If you feel your mind is blank FILL it with God’s Word.

• Mark 2:17, “And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”
  • John 14:6, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
  • Ephesians 6:12, “For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." 

My immediate advice would be go and see a vicar or priest. You need proper help and strong prauers from an experienced Christian. 

Be encouraged. You are already on the right path to freedom and light. 

Meanwhile say the name of Jesus Christ whenever you feel overwhelmed by these forces.